FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iraq was/is an illegal war! Thousands of innocents murdered!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Iraq was/is an illegal war! Thousands of innocents murdered! Reply with quote

Why is this fukking lunatic and his nazi cronies still walking free?

The mainstream media deserve to have their offices burnt to the ground by supporting these horrific crimes with their silence.

Bloody a coward journalist's nose today! It's the least you can do.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the reasons for going have all been wrong or disproved. so we were lied to. and nobody seems to want to ask questions. isnt it illegal to go to war on false pretenses. obviously there are no laws, which makes it a dangerous world. i think the last i heard bush said fighting in iraq is key to the war on terror. that might be the case, but that wasnt the reason for going from what we were told. so they lied. they scared us all to death for nothing other than supporting a war. biological,chemical,nuclear was mentioned. 45 mintues, links to al-qeada, mobile chemical labs the list goes on. but now we are told something that was never told then. they get proved there lieing so they move onto the next lie untill we end up at iraq is key to fighting terror. it dosnt make anysense that they havent been questioned over the whole issue.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ex local MP, Bill Rammell, Noooo Lab, in his local rag column consistently said:

"I still believe we will find WMD in Iraq"

Not a single trace of that statement on his website now.

Sick spittle grovelling low lifes the lot of em.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: