FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I would like a list of members on here who are freemasons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: I would like a list of members on here who are freemasons Reply with quote

Best to get it out in the open and if there are any on here, have you shown 911 film evidence to your local lodge.
Would also like to know if Chairman Ian Crane is a freemason considering he sells masonry type books on his website...simple yes or no will do
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You post many interesting suggestions, but don't be silly about Ian Crane, MFP! Good grief.....
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insistance on naming and shaming members who are fremasons is largely pointless unless you can also show how said members have negitively affected the movement.
Dont forget, most masons are good people, largely unaware of the true nature of their organisation.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I would like a list of members on here who are freemason Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
Best to get it out in the open and if there are any on here, have you shown 911 film evidence to your local lodge.
Would also like to know if Chairman Ian Crane is a freemason considering he sells masonry type books on his website...simple yes or no will do

I did apply to the Illuminati, but they palmed me off with some tosh about a waiting list and my all too apparent lack of the $2.3 trillion membership fee.
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFP wrote:
Quote:
Would also like to know if Chairman Ian Crane is a freemason...

I do believe that I responded to this question when you addressed it to me earlier in the year!

Anyway, rather than offer a monosyllabic response, I will simply observe that my underlying anarchosophist philosophy would probably not rest well on the square.

Ian R. Crane

Last edited by ianrcrane on Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Insistance on naming and shaming members who are fremasons is largely pointless unless you can also show how said members have negitively affected the movement.
Dont forget, most masons are good people, largely unaware of the true nature of their organisation.

If they[masons on here] know about the truth of 911 then surely they must know their organisation is behind most of the bad things on Earth..sorry there is no excuse for being a member of freemasonry when the bloody establishment are infested with the 'star' cult of Astarte...so my advice is renounce it and come on over...leading a double life leads tp double crossing your fellow man
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I would like a list of members on here who are freemason Reply with quote

chek wrote:

I did apply to the Illuminati, but they palmed me off with some tosh about a waiting list and my all too apparent lack of the $2.3 trillion membership fee.

Shocked Laughing
optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
dont look at me, I might be from Glasgow, but I don't support either of the old firm.

Wink

Oi, shut it you! Wink
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:

If they[masons on here] know about the truth of 911 then surely they must know their organisation is behind most of the bad things on Earth..sorry there is no excuse for being a member of freemasonry when the bloody establishment are infested with the 'star' cult of Astarte...so my advice is renounce it and come on over...leading a double life leads tp double crossing your fellow man

Thats a very simplistic, black/white view of things MFP. Why on earth would any mason aware of 911 also be aware of its supposed role in the attacks?
I myself view the masons as an organisation that should be disbanded, though i do not for one second view the order itself as the root of all ills in the world. The way i see it is they are an organisation that was long ago tarnished by illuminised ideology that saw in the masons a ready made host within which to develope and expand. Despite this, the masons are one branch of global hegemony. To be fought, yes. But certainly not to be viewed as the tip of the pyramid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: