FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is scary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: This is scary Reply with quote

http://www.backtoenoch.org/photos.htm

It looks genuine but can someone archive it before it disapears off the net?

I sincerely hope no one in the UK has seen fields of coffins. . .
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: This is scary Reply with quote

Poacher wrote:
http://www.backtoenoch.org/photos.htm

It looks genuine but can someone archive it before it disapears off the net?

I sincerely hope no one in the UK has seen fields of coffins. . .

Is it the prospect that there would be arrangements to deal with the bodies from a large scale disaster, or that so many coffins are in a location where they can be seen?

I have to say that I sincerely hope such provisions have been made in the UK - one of the major causes for ongoing problems following natural disasters is rotting corpses. Imagine a global pandemic that killed countless thousands in this country alone - we could of course simply dig trenches, but this isn't always practical and you'd need to place the cadavers in some form of container for transport.

I understand bodybags are a growing global franchise opportunity too.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many warning signs do you need? it could just be incase of something. but it could also be because they have something planned and will need them.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By a strange quirk of synchronicity, I was just reading about Rove's undisclosed 'October Surprise' prior to this.
It didn't give me a good feeling, despite Tele's highly practical and commonsense comment.

All this and radioactive Tsunamis.
What a week
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: