FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NO PLANES : HOW THEY DID IT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: NO PLANES : HOW THEY DID IT Reply with quote

No " I fink yor a nutter " replies, please.

From

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7638

" The helicopter that captured the only "live" shot of the second plane was equipped with a WESCAM system. This is the same technology that is able to superimpose a first down marker on a football field, while not appearing on a player who crosses it. Subsequent replays showing the plane could also have been "ready to go." As for the rest of the 16 or so total videos and the Naudet film, they had all kinds of time to create those.

Think about it. All the helicopter had to do was stabilize, line up the shot, insert the plane/first down marker using a couple of test runs off air, and then detonate the explosion, timing it with the on air image. This would be pretty easy to time if the detonator were in the same helicopter as the camera. "
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: NO PLANES : HOW THEY DID IT Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
No " I fink yor a nutter " replies, please.

From

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7638

" The helicopter that captured the only "live" shot of the second plane was equipped with a WESCAM system. This is the same technology that is able to superimpose a first down marker on a football field, while not appearing on a player who crosses it. Subsequent replays showing the plane could also have been "ready to go." As for the rest of the 16 or so total videos and the Naudet film, they had all kinds of time to create those.

Think about it. All the helicopter had to do was stabilize, line up the shot, insert the plane/first down marker using a couple of test runs off air, and then detonate the explosion, timing it with the on air image. This would be pretty easy to time if the detonator were in the same helicopter as the camera. "

The no-plane theory uses the KISS principle? NOTHING could go wrong!!

The planes were simply faked videographically. Bombs in building.

Piece of piss.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the best yet, stop the image after 4 seconds (the wing vanishes) and after 12 seconds (plane has gone into building) you look at the screen and there is no evidence of anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_MnCPxwKoY&mode=related&search=
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wescam

And
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous- look on the internet, the second plane was caught by so mnay different ameteur and proffesional cameras I don't see how anyone can deny that at least that plane was genuine.
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what to believe and what not to believe about 9/11 but the "no planes theory" is the oddest part.

However, look at the animation I made using video I recorded from the BBC on 9-Sep-2001. I've slowed it down to 1 frame per second but it's actually 25 frames per second in real time, i.e. 40ms between each frame.

It takes about 10 frames from impact for the plane to disappear into the south tower from Frame 2 to Frame 11. This gives an averAge entry speed of 48m in 400ms i.e. 120m/s (about 270mph), somewhat lower than most estimates. It doesn't seem to slow down much as it enters.

Then not much happens for the next 13 frames (520ms). Since the tower is 64m across and a 48m plane entered across a corner, I would expect something to happen before then. Strange.

suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many actual people on the ground said they saw the second plane hit. I think the no-planers are either professional disinformationers or just plain gullible.

Suspecta
andrew1957
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely this whole no planes argument is pointless and devisive. At the end of the day it is irrelevant. Of the many smoking guns of 911 the fact that irrespective of whether the Twin Towers were hit by a plane or a missile they were ultimately brought by EXPLOSIVES. Just watch 911 Mysteries video.

Why get so hung up on this arguement rather than concentrating on the certainty that explosives brought down the towers and building7.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Were back with the missiles Reply with quote

Click on the AND in Ally's post and youll get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4IidmD8RMQ&mode=related&search=[/url

Disappearing wings and Boeings with Cruise front ends.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re. that video. Couldn't this just be put down to poor quality recording, I mean we're talking about a frame or two of flicker.

I'm open minded, but we have so many different video views I find it VERY hard to believe this.

Consider this- a good way of rubbishing "conspiracy theories" which are compelling and full of evidence (i.e. controlled demolition) is to worm theories which will be ridiculed into the spectrum from inside- so that those asking genuine questions which are backed up by numerous pieces of evidence are all tarnished by the chaff? Just a thought.

Why would it be neccesary? How difficult would it be for the US government to either
a) fund and train terrorist cells to carry out the attacks with real hijackings
b) fly a remote controlled dummy plane into the tower with computer precision.
Not too hard, I'd say- why go to the trouble of star trek esque holograms and such? Why bother?

If they were going to take down the building with explosives anyway, what conceivable reason is there for using a high tech hologram/cruise missile combo over a standard plane in the first place?
dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all no plane theorists
I just want to give a short hand answer to a complex issue which when I have more time plan to come back with a more detailed response. Video does not work in frames like film, the information is interlaced, i.e. to create what we perceive as a frame the image scans horizontal and vertical lines to create an image. So when you freeze a "frame" you are in a sense seeing half an image. Also the format of viewing is a highly compressed DVD which again on detail will lose more information from the original source footage.

I am planning a trip to Arri Media UK next week to chat with the video guys and finally get a decent answer that will explain this theory once and for all. I strongly feel that the effects we are discussing is a result of video recording characteristics and DVD compression. I maybe wrong so I plan to go and find out. If anything this is an agument for the pro film lobby in the film world who want to keep using film as opposed to video. You can buy video cameras today that shoot in frame mode however in 2001 that technology was not in use.

I'll keep you posted on what I find at Arri.

Peace and love

DK
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to ask - how easy would it be for anyone who would sow seeds of dissent in a movement like this to simply meddle with a bit of video, and then upload it to utube or whatever together with a few triumphant statements to the effect that they'd found evidence that the video had been meddled with?

Pretty easy I'd say. I know I could do it.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed how, as the digital age has dawned, and the only cameras being used nowadays are all digital, governments are let off the hook because of "compression artefacts", whatever the video is showing? Or it's been "photoshopped". Bring back good old silver-based film techniques. Then the evidence would have been undeniable. But all anyone's got nowadays is compressed digital footage and stills, with visual "noise" being used to sidestep accusations.

Did nobody get any footage of these planes on actual film? If not, why not?

If you were in charge of public domain technology, wouldn't you try to make your life easier by making it a "mickey mouse" ergonomic money-spinner, with products that fail when pushed to useful limits?

Graphic Smile
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, undeniable silver halide technology.

notafake.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.12 KB
 Viewed:  325 Time(s)

notafake.jpg

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I strongly feel that the effects we are discussing is a result of video recording characteristics and DVD compression.

This "no plane" theory is totally rediculous. There were thousands of first had witnesses.

I totally agree with DK here. The missing wing is due to video compression - nothing more.

Please get a grip!!!
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ComfortablyNumb"]
Quote:
There were thousands of first-hand witnesses.

... to an NWO-staged holographic film fest.

Graphic Smile
dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
Has anyone noticed how, as the digital age has dawned, and the only cameras being used nowadays are all digital, governments are let off the hook because of "compression artefacts", whatever the video is showing? Or it's been "photoshopped". Bring back good old silver-based film techniques. Then the evidence would have been undeniable. But all anyone's got nowadays is compressed digital footage and stills, with visual "noise" being used to sidestep accusations.

Did nobody get any footage of these planes on actual film? If not, why not?

If you were in charge of public domain technology, wouldn't you try to make your life easier by making it a "mickey mouse" ergonomic money-spinner, with products that fail when pushed to useful limits?

The news services have not shot on film exclusively since the 1990's. Special documentaries are sometimes shot on film but it’s so expensive that producers cannot justify the expense of it. It’s quite rare unless you are a geek like me that you would happen to be walking around with a cine (film) camera when an event such as 9/11 took place. Super 8mm was the home movie format until the late 80's when VHS and VHS-C came in. Mini DV and HDV are the formats now. If you are going to by a video camera for such events get one that can shoot progressive scan, which means it shoots in frames like film as opposed to interlaced, as I described on my earlier post.

I would not blame the NWO for people not shooting on film. As much as I like the sound of it. lol

Peace and love

DK
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your take on why there's no 'film' of the attack just digital versions, or so it seems. You should also try and find credits for the footage that does exist, there are hardly any except to dodgy folk like scott myers. He took one of only two or three stills that exist of '175'.

Don't all those who believe the WTC was rigged with explosives not think it too risky flying a plane full of fuel into it?
dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

Don't all those who believe the WTC was rigged with explosives not think it too risky flying a plane full of fuel into it?

That's a bloody good point. The proposed explosives (Thermite?) at what temp would they go off? The explosion on impact was allegidly napalm and fuel burning off.

However is there not radio messages from the firemen saying the fires were contained, if so then the explosives would be untouched.

Interesting stuff

Peace and love

DK
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Youre not wrong Reply with quote

ComfortablyNumb wrote:
Quote:
I strongly feel that the effects we are discussing is a result of video recording characteristics and DVD compression.

This "no plane" theory is totally rediculous. There were thousands of first had witnesses.

I totally agree with DK here. The missing wing is due to video compression - nothing more.

Please get a grip!!!

I dont know abut rediculous but you're right about the "witnesses" being had.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dry kleaner wrote:
Ally wrote:

That's a bloody good point. The proposed explosives (Thermite?) at what temp would they go off? The explosion on impact was allegidly napalm and fuel burning off.

However is there not radio messages from the firemen saying the fires were contained, if so then the explosives would be untouched.

Interesting stuff

Peace and love

DK

Thermite is shown by Prof. Stephen Jones in his .pdf to be impervious to a direct blue-zone blow-torch flame, so unaspirated fires would be well below that temperature.
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
dry kleaner wrote:
Ally wrote:

Interesting stuff

Peace and love

DK

Thermite is shown by Prof. Stephen Jones in his .pdf to be impervious to a direct blue-zone blow-torch flame, so unaspirated fires would be well below that temperature.

Agreed. I'm no expert so correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought most modern explosives (particularly industrial use explosives as opposed to military use) were relatively inert to both heat and impact. It makes sense purely from a safety prespective since industrial explosives need to be transported or stored near high population areas. Can't have them going off accidently. In my only first hand experience with explosives, we were taught that so long as the dynamite was kept separate from the blasting caps, there was little chance of accidental firing. The blasting caps basically acted as high impact projectiles (comparable to a fired bullet). You needed that high an impact to trigger the dynamite. The explosives course instructors stated that even a vehicle accident would not have enough force to ignite the dynamite. Given all this and the probable (IMHO) use of wireless triggering, I doubt there would be much worry about premature detonation of the explosives caused by the plane impacts or fires.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
chek wrote:
dry kleaner wrote:
Ally wrote:

Interesting stuff

Peace and love

DK

Agreed. I'm no expert so correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought most modern explosives (particularly industrial use explosives as opposed to military use) were relatively inert to both heat and impact. It makes sense purely from a safety prespective since industrial explosives need to be transported or stored near high population areas. Can't have them going off accidently. In my only first hand experience with explosives, we were taught that so long as the dynamite was kept separate from the blasting caps, there was little chance of accidental firing. The blasting caps basically acted as high impact projectiles (comparable to a fired bullet). You needed that high an impact to trigger the dynamite. The explosives course instructors stated that even a vehicle accident would not have enough force to ignite the dynamite. Given all this and the probable (IMHO) use of wireless triggering, I doubt there would be much worry about premature detonation of the explosives caused by the plane impacts or fires.

I would also speculate (and I stress that's all it is) that budget considerations were not the issue that they would be to a civilian CD company being as prudent on expense/profit ratio as you would expect them to be.

The buildings were probably well over-engineered with redundant explosives, judging by the way the rotating top of the South Tower disintegrated within 300 ft, and the 'peeled banana' effect of the dust plumes that had already pulverised most of the non-metallic material to powder before impacting anything.
While that visibly accounts for the outer column and floor structure, I suspect something more 'exotic' was used on the core, but again that's merely my speculation.

There's a rundown of various conventional types here: http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=65247
(kindly posted by Chipmunk Stew)
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Too many actual people on the ground said they saw the second plane hit.

Actual people? How many did you speak to?

Said? Heresay.

Witneses also saw the plane crashing at the Pentagon.

Witnesses also saw a plane crashing in Shanksville.

It was blue, it was a 12 seater. That was not an American Airlines.

I still await to see one photograph of a recognisable American Airlines Boeing 767 hitting the WTC. Not something blobbish that looks like as fishbird.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would make me consider the no planes theory:

If on evry single video of the second plane hitting the "disapearances" can be shown to correspond second for second.

If it is problems with the "hologram" rather than a problem with the video recording, the same disappearances will happen at the same time on every piece of film footage there is.

Has anyone demonstrated that they do?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:

If on evry single video of the second plane hitting the "disapearances" can be shown to correspond second for second.

If it is problems with the "hologram" rather than a problem with the video recording, the same disappearances will happen at the same time on every piece of film footage there is.

Has anyone demonstrated that they do?

In Plane Sight synchs four different perspectives together on-screen at the same time. Give it a look and see what you think.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek,
Could I be a pain in the arse and ask if you know what hour/minute that bit is at?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:

they don't, the flight paths contradict each other in the various footage which exists of '175'. Many 'experts' here are happy to claim jet fuel couldn't melt the WTC but how about alumniium planes penetrating the steel structure, it's the same level of blatant obviousness....
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally - have looked at your link - incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shows the whole fake plane going through the building and coming out and flying off the other side (see the link below at 1minute 15 seconds)

http://www.911tvfakery.net/
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koheleth wrote:
Chek,
Could I be a pain in the arse and ask if you know what hour/minute that bit is at?

Hi Koheleth, no problem.
It's about 44mins into the Directors Cut version - but I'm afraid I lied.
The 4 angle on screen comparison is an extra that comes with it.
It's available on bittorrent, or that extra segment is only about
4.3 MB - if your email will handle an attachment that size,
PM me and I'll send it to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: