FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Report: "Bin Laden's Dead"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Report: "Bin Laden's Dead" Reply with quote

A French journalist is now saying that Bin Laden died of illness (typhoid fever) in Pakistan. Pakistan says it has no knowledge of this.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/23/terror/main2035766.shtml
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Osama bin Laden's health has deteriorated in the past year, forcing him to curtail his movements, according to Arab diplomats in Pakistan who routinely track reports of his movements.

That sure sounds like they know where he is. So why then, has he not been picked up?. Sounds like a fishy build up hopes propaganda story to me. Just as the US november elections are round the corner too.

Bush sure is desperate to make it look like his so called war on terror is working.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone can be picked up nowdays if they use communication devices...unless Bin Laden uses carrier pigeons to inform his troops...
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a bit skeptical on this report. it would take the pressure of the u.s to find him and bring him to justice. i think people would need some sort of evidence before believing it on heresay.
doctorjaclblack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression Bin Laden died of kidney failure in late 2001. Which could potentially explain how he has never been caught.

I can also understand why a statement like this is being made so close to the mid term elections. It's an easy victory for Bush in his 'war on terror'.

If Bin Laden had died in late 2001, how would that of affected the 'War on Terror'. Surely with the main culpret out of the picture, the general public would feel a little more ease and not put so much faith in their government.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: