FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rick Siegel Presentation at Utrecht 911 Conference

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Rick Siegel Presentation at Utrecht 911 Conference Reply with quote

I am here today to tell you that terrorism, by its very definition can only be a tool of the state. Only a state can terrorize its people. A state cannot be terrorized. People are terrorized. Your politicians terrorize you, your television promotes the terror and your newspapers, bankers and industry make a fortune pontificating on it and selling it to you.

http://www.ricksiegel.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=94

Transcript of Rick Siegel Presentation at Utrecht 911 Conference

" May I take this opportunity to once again thank the people of the Nederland’s for putting a halt on the European Constitution. I would bring to your memory the promise that even one country with a no vote would kill the initiative and yet this month the Germans have announced that they will not only start it up again but also enshrine it with the call for a Christian European Union – in the name of freedom.

I am sure you came here today to hear me speak of my experience in New York City on that fateful day of September 11, 2001 and I will try not to disappoint you. It is a rare occasion that an actual witness to such a vast crime exists and even more rare to find them willing to stand against the wind and strength of the powers controlling this world for several millennium.

I was drawn into this vortex of 911 conspiracies as an accidental tourist. As the creator and owner of onlinetv.com I had all the right equipment, lived in the right place and had the presence of mind to bring everything to the pier that day in Hoboken. I then recorded the Zapruder film of our century. The events of all three-tower demolitions along with live radio provide history with unbiased accurate digital presentations of one of the most horrendous crimes committed by the royals and powers.

That day I stood there and felt the explosions, like the pounding on the chest at a rock concert when the bass player is turned up too high. I felt those multiple pressures and heard the sounds of thunder. There was no presence of mind to allow one to count the seconds and figure out where the sounds came from, this would come years later with the making of 911 Eyewitness. What we saw and heard across the river was an exploding tower. Spewing its contents out the top like the fountains created in a Roman candle firework display. While the complete absurdity of what I saw put my mind in shock, after posting the video to my website that same day at onlinetv.com, I just tried to put the visions out of my mind without ever thinking about the how or why for several years.

The 911 Eyewitness DVD’s stands as a recording of the days events, evidence to take to court, visual proof of treason, fraud and murder. It is one of the few unadulterated and verifiable sources of proof.

As I stand before you here today I should give you something new. Perhaps you might like to hear what a real victim, a real survivor, a real eyewitness and a real American has to say about that day and what has happened because of it?

I put that camera on a tripod and set it up to record fairly quickly that day. I had looked around with the zoom for anything “interesting”, meaning eye candy as I was an entertainment professional and there was nothing but two smoking sticks in the sky and no news here folks. This would be over soon and I would be eating lunch. I felt no narrative needed as the radio would provide blow by blows and I felt free to use my binoculars to look around for anything worthy of a zoom on the recording. The camera went about its job recording for history as I watched the horrors.

Several people were jumping and some of them were couples holding each other. It was horrible to watch. I could easily make out the people, some shirtless from the heat, hanging out the window waving at the helicopters passing overhead. My mind was filled with the frustrations of these people waving for rescue and the helicopters passing with not even an attempt.

Then came the moment I thought would make the day. One helicopter was hovering over the corner of the North Tower and it had its doors open and I could see a dark figure with black helmet hanging out the wide open door. Looking down I could see even more people hanging out the windows waving their shirts above at the helicopter. I looked down to the top floor of the tower again and in the window was a large man hanging out with open shirt. He was waving that shirt like a flag up at the helicopter.

I really thought the first rescue was about to take place. I reached down to get the camera and zoom in on this activity, but the building started to fall over towards the east side of Manhattan. It was clearly falling at a 30-degree angle before the dust and debris made it impossible to follow. The building disappeared into the debris cloud. My mind, attuned to the physical evidence it saw, which was the top of that building falling over 30 degrees, assumed it would continue its trajectory, falling on those that actually stayed to watch or record this event.

This breaking of several rules of physics has always caused a dissonance in me. These days I have seen plenty of photographs and video of other angles of this moment, and some of my dissonance has turned to amazement. The huge explosion as it started to fall over, and it actually did fall that 30 degrees, shows something is not right. What is that explosion from?

Cement pancakes?

Then to watch the building not fall, but slide into itself, or disintegrate into itself rather than fall, is rather spectacular to say the least.

Because of the short time constraints I should like to move on to the World Trade Center 7 demolition, as it seems such a hot topic here in the Nederland.

I had returned to my apartment only one block from Frank Sinatra pier to encode the tape I had made the moment the expanding hot cloud of toxic poison stopped spreading across Manhattan. I really had thought that the day was over as far as taping and that now it was getting the news out and telling people I was all right. I was supposed to be at the breakfast of computer experts at the Top of the World that morning.

After encoding the tape to files I uploaded them to my servers in New York City, my servers in London, and at a friend here in the Nederland. I spent several hours using the Internet to communicate as all phone service was out from some unkown cause. Possibly WMD.

While watching the TV, and listening to the radio, the announcement that they were going to bring down the building 7 came on. So, I packed up, still in shock, and went to finish the reporting for my onlinetv.com website.

Arriving at Frank Sinatra pier I noted another professional TV setup with an unmarked satellite uplink truck. After setting up my gear nearby I sat down waiting and listened to the radio news. I did not have a lot of tape so I put it on intermittent record. I figured I could jump up and still catch it. Who would believe a skyscraper would fall in 6 seconds! I even forgot I just watched 2 100+ story buildings fall in 10 seconds!

When we started to see the buckle in the middle of the roof, the sound reached us way too early. But again we did not think about this at the time.

I got up to push the record button just as the building was hitting the ground. Not a smooth record, but enough to get the explosions and the implosion. Along with other available footage, as seen in 911 Eyewitness, the conclusion for demolition is absolute and without question. I am not here to answer how. I am here to ask why?

So, my friends, fellow inhabitants of this planet, we are now faced with a deeper truth that will rock the very foundations of your belief system.

I believe you would not be here today if you did not see there is a crack in the wall. I am here to tell you that behind the wall are the very families and institutions who have subjugated you, tortured you, killed you, sent you to die for lies for several millennium.

Working in tandem to keep the people under the subjective rule the kings and cults have formed under a new fraud of legality called “corporations”. The veil of anonymity along with the limited liability, and in the case of governments and cults, self granted immunity to its own rule of law is a prescription for fascism.

Yes, this is the power of finance and industry working politics, media and religion in the same historic campaigns. The evil conspiracies flowing throughout history their distant tendrils often addressed yet the evil roots have never been destroyed.

The people of the Netherlands heard their own experts state on Zembla news that the towers were taken down by explosives.

I am not surprised to see on your TV terror from the government broadcast daily, along with the news of additional laws and subjugations imposed on citizens in the USA.

New laws based on terrorist security; RFID chips in your passports, Internet and phone records of citizens are collected, analyzed and your life revealed as an open book.

Never before in a society that calls itself “free” has such intrusion been collectively swallowed without revolt. Yet everyday we each have seen it.

We are basically strip searched and arrested at will for scant reasons. Pre-emptive search, pre-emptive arrest, secret renditions, torture, pre-emptive war, routine traffic stop, ID checkpoints, this is what the United States has become. The land of Freedom has defined Freedom in fascist terms and no one has stood up.

Now to be free you must subject yourself to the definition of fascism. This state subjugation of all personal privacy and dignity for a false sense of security against an invisible enemy, who can never be defined, who can never be found, that is what they call “terrorism”. It is a farce meant to enslave you to your fears, the monster of the Id.

I am here today to tell you that terrorism, by its very definition can only be a tool of the state. Only a state can terrorize its people. A state cannot be terrorized. People are terrorized. Your politicians terrorize you, your television promotes the terror and your newspapers, bankers and industry make a fortune pontificating on it and selling it to you.

I noted on a recent broadcast from of Twee Vandaag that your media editor Pieter Broertjes from the giant Volkskrant said, “Sorry I am too naïve.” He admitted “They arrange the facts around a hypothesis that I don’t like”. In reality your media does not report this because they do not like the idea that government is fraudulent. Nobody wants to end the myth of Santa Claus.

The long history of Europe provides ample demonstration of the depravity that can be reached by royals and those who would desire power and wealth. Are rational beings to turn their backs and believe it no different today?

911 Eyewitness is my film on the events in New York City. Anyone can see there is a vast problem with the official stories and subsequent cover-up. The vast complicity scares even the bravest of hearts. Grab hold and look at what is happening around you. The laws taking away every last bit of privacy and freedoms fought for in the revolutions. All in the name of 911, and all of this is the terror.

Stop the madness!

You are lucky. You are without government right now. I hope you are saving a lot on the money you do not have to pay these Rasputin’s for services not provided.

If you should ever seat a government again you must demand that they investigate 911. If they are to subjugate you to laws based on these myths, then make sure that the basis for that is real.

If you gave up freedom and liberty for 911 why not make sure you know the facts for your loss?

I thank you for the opportunity to speak to you today and encourage you to strike the root.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: