FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yes Where in the Hell did Britian and the United States go??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Yes Where in the Hell did Britian and the United States go?? Reply with quote

Dear Forum:
I am no Longer discussing the Pentagon. News on that will be released in November on Sky news thats also to my new mate Serge. Thankyou Serge for all of your Help. I am 53 years old and I remember the old Black and white tv show called Superman. It stared George Reeves. Always at the end of the show It showed Superman standing with his hands on his hips with the american Flag blowing in the background. The anouncer always said that superman stood for TRUTH JUSTICE and the AMERICAN way!!! For 40 F##king years I believed that Sh#t. I have always believed the Queen mother of England and Charles and Princess Diana. That is a Conspiracy in itself. My Father fought with the britts in WW2 and this is for the freedom that we have for today. Mates like my friend said there is no F##KING war on so call Terrorism. It is a war for Fossil Fuels and Power and the Manipalation of 3rd world Countries. Bush always said if it is in our national interest,s Boy if that is not a c*** and Bull story. National Security is another big F##king lie. What Does PM Tony Blair say to his fellow Countrymen? Where kind of Sh#t does He feed you Britts. I would like to know since Him and Bush are bed partners. I am really interested in 7/7. Could somebody explain that to me? And what would Blair gain by being in volved. Forget the Damn Pentagon. I am taking the kid Gloves off now. What Does the Royal Family think about all of this murder commiteed by our Goverments? Are they just Puppets like our congress and senate? Some people who Have been to Britian have told me that living conditions are not the same there as in the United States. Is there coruption all over the F##king place? You know that Tony Blair and George w. Bush wanted that gas pipeline to go through Afsganistand. That is what our boys are dying for Mates. What happen to the Church of England? Do you still have freedom of Faith? I am fed up with Lies and Lies from our Goverments. What say You????
Sam Danner Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam

Did you know that USA isn't a country, it's a CORPORATION owned by the QUEEN. We're all just treated as corporate entities & mere commodities & slaves in a massive corporation deal. If you've heard of David Icke you should check him out & search through his files & articles on this subject & plenty others

www.davidicke.com also check his news headlines page on a daily basis, I've made it my homepage: www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/48/

Peace

Steve

Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: The Military Industrial Complex Reply with quote

To Steve:
My Friend you have hit the nail right on the Head!!! In 1959 President Dwright Eisenhouer of the Unite States warned us of this very thing, He called it the American Industrial/Military Complex. He warned us about this. Blair and Bush are always talking about the new world order. That is how you got your Euro. The coming new world order. I get tired of Hearing it Steve. Steve if I moved to England would it be the same there???
Sam Danner
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: The Military Industrial Complex Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
To Steve:
My Friend you have hit the nail right on the Head!!! In 1959 President Dwright Eisenhouer of the Unite States warned us of this very thing, He called it the American Industrial/Military Complex. He warned us about this. Blair and Bush are always talking about the new world order. That is how you got your Euro. The coming new world order. I get tired of Hearing it Steve. Steve if I moved to England would it be the same there???
Sam Danner

better in some ways, worse in others.

you cant really compare our two countries in any way other than superficially
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sam

If you are interested in 7/7 and the state of play in Britain this is a good place to start...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4943675105275097719&q=Ludic rousDiversion
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also recommend watching Dispatches - Stealing your Freedom, available here:

http://www.nw0.info/files/Documentaries/The%20Dossier/stealing_freedom .rm

(right click, choose save as)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: