FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many conspirators?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: How many conspirators? Reply with quote

Assuming a mainstream CT, with actual airplanes and actual terrorist pilots, facilitated by the US administration, and actual "explosives" in WTC1,2+7 ...
How many people would be in on it? here I'm limiting the debate to people who actually know that there's a CT as opposed to people who simply wonder why they've been told to suspend the investigation into that dubious Arab guy who wants to learn to fly a 767...

8 utmost top-level neocons - Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz etc
20 very high level administrators - Cheney's top lackey etc etc
20top level military, CIA, FBI etc to squelch counter-measures
4 consultant experts in demolition, building engineering, fire technology, aviation
20 Men in Black to plant explosives over the course of a year or so
20 builders to help the Men in Black to deal with the grunt work.
20 planted security people at the buildings themselves to ensure unchallenged access for the Men in Black
10 infiltrated security experts to negate security CCTV and so on
6 Al Qaeda double agents to make damn sure the attack actually happens, including OBL
20 fire chiefs, police chiefs, cleanup operators etc to ensure the post-attack evidence is covered up
1 Silverstein
20 high level NORAD and ATC personnel to make sure the planes get through
30 members of the various commissions that conspired to cover up the truth
20 communications experts and operatives to ensure no incriminating electronic(email, mobile phone etc) or paper trail
200 people who just happened to spot something monstrously wrong, know there's a plot afoot, and need buying-off or death threats
100 operatives to track anybody who might require an 'inducement'

Last edited by Ignatz on Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ.

Playschool.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Jesus Christ.

Playschool.

What would be your estimate then, teacher?

p.s. DeFecToR, your sig isn't grammatically correct.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop looking at the big picture, what you need to do is ignore the glaring facts and logical arguments, but instead go and pick through endless footage and facts till you find somthing tiny and irrelevant that could be intrepeted in another way.

then the student becomes the master Wink
________
Honda CB500T specifications

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
stop looking at the big picture, what you need to do is ignore the glaring facts and logical arguments, but instead go and pick through endless footage and facts till you find somthing tiny and irrelevant that could be intrepeted in another way.

then the student becomes the master Wink

lol
Laughing

No problem Darth.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Jesus Christ.

Playschool.

In all seriousness DeFecToR - please post your minimum estimate of the team required to pull off the CT
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, my argument exactly, the bigger the conspiracy, the more people that could potentially leak details, etc.

Don't know about the controlled demolition idea, but it certainly blows most of the other theories out of the water.......
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ i am sick an tired of you morons and your loaded questions.

Before i answer what you know is an impossible question to answer, why dont YOU jump through a few hoops for me instead.

How many people do you think were involved in Iran-Contra? Or MK-Ultra? Or the invasion of Indonesia? Or how many people have attended and organised the Bilderberg group over the years? Or what about project Paperclip and the rat lines?

Now i have sense, and am not expecting any kind of realistic answer to these questions as it is an impossible task. But nevertheless, i am in critics corner were idiots abound, so i might as well join in eh?

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

How many people do you think were involved in Iran-Contra? Or MK-Ultra? Or the invasion of Indonesia? Or how many people have attended and organised the Bilderberg group over the years? Or what about project Paperclip and the rat lines?

These were all products of the Cold War, during which the political climate was so different than it is today that a comparison is largely meaningless. Also, I don't need to point out that obviously, SOMEONE talked, otherwise we wouldn't know about any of them.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly, any thing you use as a refrence just shows how easy it is for even minor opperations to become public knowledge, nice point aggle Very Happy

but dont let things like common sense get in the way of a bit of self glorification
________
Toyota Vista

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

These were all products of the Cold War, during which the political climate was so different than it is today that a comparison is largely meaningless. Also, I don't need to point out that obviously, SOMEONE talked, otherwise we wouldn't know about any of them.

So the 'political climate' effects people ability to to whistle-blow?

You lot are no good, dirty fukcing apologists and you know it. You make me sick.

"Product of the cold war." - Unbelievable.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
You lot are no good, dirty fukcing apologists and you know it. You make me sick.

DeFecToR shows the quality of his arguments once again.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

DeFecToR shows the quality of his arguments once again.

Jesus christ, i thought you morons may have noticed but i'm NOT ARGUEING with you people. I could engage you critics as i have done way to much of before but statements like the ones above show me yet again what a complete and utter waste of time it would be.
You are all naive and gullible to the point where the frustration you put me through is a hazzard to my health.
You cant debate lunatics.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

So the 'political climate' effects people ability to to whistle-blow?

"Product of the cold war." - Unbelievable.

Perhaps you'd enlighten us as to what is unbelievable about it?

Were you around during the Cold War?
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry the irony is brilliant.

we're "naive and gullible to the point where the frustration you put me through is a hazzard to my health"?

I would love to be proven wrong, i love conspiracy storys and cover ups, but to belive them i need evidence.

at the moment the case is Science, logic, maths, expert opinion and a little common sense ---- Versus ----- Supistion

The scariest thing in life is people who are unable to accept their wrong, i know i could be wrong, and will happily admit to it as soon as shown some evidence. But youve got none, can you honestly say you've sat down in the barrage of evidence aginast your conspiracy and thought

"well maybe im wrong"

i know i have, but all its taken is 5 mins on google and a little common sense to realise all your points are ridiculous.
________
iolite review

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:

The scariest thing in life is people who are unable to accept their wrong, i know i could be wrong, and will happily admit to it as soon as shown some evidence. But youve got none,

How the hell do you know what i evidence i have? Do you even know what i believe?

DaveyJ wrote:

but all its taken is 5 mins on google and a little common sense to realise all your points are ridiculous.

Which points are those exactly?

jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
DaveyJ wrote:

The scariest thing in life is people who are unable to accept their wrong, i know i could be wrong, and will happily admit to it as soon as shown some evidence. But youve got none,

How the hell do you know what i evidence i have? Do you even know what i believe?

DaveyJ wrote:

but all its taken is 5 mins on google and a little common sense to realise all your points are ridiculous.

Which points are those exactly?

Why don't you tell him what you think happened on 11/9, then you'd both be on the same page and you could have a discussion, instead of the infantile sniping you seem to be engaged in?
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please i'd really like to see a uniformed front as a theory. But the only time we get engage in a disucssion is when a sceptic posts somthing debunking a theory. which ends in petty bickering.

My opinion is that 19 men, with at least a years planning, martial arts training in close combat and confined spaces, with lots of funding (Osama bin laden may be hiding in a cave now, but pre 9/11 he was a millionare, i belive his family are part of the saudi royal family and are comfortable billionares) armed with "box cutters" which is still a decent sharp 3" blade, which is of long to peirce the heart and easily slash the face/arterys. Call them what you want, its a leathal weapon. These men, then hijacked planes a flew them into key miltiary and iconagrapic images of america as part of a holy war. This caused damage to one building, one plane crashed on flight to target (i belive it is assumed that the passangers overthrew the hijackers in this case) the other two hit and destoryed their intended targets, the WTC. Ive seen a tape of osama openly admiting the attack was even more effective then planned.

Thats it, whats your take?
________
Stepwgn

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. I am going to answer your question and then i WILL NOT be posting on this topic again.

I DO NOT WANT TO ENGAGE YOU.

Got it? I have been banging my head up against the wall with you people for long enough. I have a certain amount of time to do the things i wish to do and i refuse to allow you people to bait me in to protracted nitpicking for days on end.

In answer to your question, i DONT KNOW what happened on 911. All i know is i have looked very closely at the official story and it is swiss cheese to me. I am still learning as much as i can about 911 and guess what, i doubt i will ever know exactly what happened. But that fact wont stop me from trying.

Now please, i am asking you politely as one human to another, stop asking me questions? The temptation to get drawn in to this childish rubbish can be too much sometimes and i have far more important things i need to do.

I apologise for posting on this topic without having the wish to actually debate but there it is. I just dont see the point.

Feel free to post a reply that makes you feel like you 'won' the arguement knowing i wont post back but how about you just be decent and reply 'fine', and leave it at that?

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Okay. I am going to answer your question and then i WILL NOT be posting on this topic again.

I DO NOT WANT TO ENGAGE YOU.

Got it? I have been banging my head up against the wall with you people for long enough. I have a certain amount of time to do the things i wish to do and i refuse to allow you people to bait me in to protracted nitpicking for days on end.

In answer to your question, i DONT KNOW what happened on 911. All i know is i have looked very closely at the official story and it is swiss cheese to me. I am still learning as much as i can about 911 and guess what, i doubt i will ever know exactly what happened. But that fact wont stop me from trying.

Now please, i am asking you politely as one human to another, stop asking me questions? The temptation to get drawn in to this childish rubbish can be too much sometimes and i have far more important things i need to do.

I apologise for posting on this topic without having the wish to actually debate but there it is. I just dont see the point.

Feel free to post a reply that makes you feel like you 'won' the arguement knowing i wont post back but how about you just be decent and reply 'fine', and leave it at that?

I won the argument.

If you don't want to respond for whatever reason, like you are a sissy or something, that's perfectly OK.
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: