FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On Friday 8th July Ian Blair knew the number of bombers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: On Friday 8th July Ian Blair knew the number of bombers Reply with quote

We all know the truth behind these so-called ‘terrorist’ attacks on 7th July & we know that the ‘authorities’ know & in particular the two Bliars Tony & Ian.

The very next day after the London bombings, Friday 8th July I watched Ian Bliar on TV make an enormous boob job, proving the tit he really is.

He was sitting next to Ken Livingstone when he said "If London can survive the Blitz, it can survive four miserable bombers... I’m not saying there are four bombers... four miserable events like this."

I’ve got it on tape.

He should have been facing ‘heavy media & public questioning’ on that very slippery slip. Not with ‘today’s’ unquestioning media whores though eh?! If he did face any afterwards of course it wasn’t reported or televised.

I compiled a search on the net for that actual, factual sentence that he actually, factually said, but, as you’ve already probably guessed the search results only show news reports that have edited the actual, factual sentence down to him just saying "If London can survive the Blitz it can survive four miserable events like this."

Then the very next day, Saturday 9th July of course he very confidently said police had "implacable resolve" to track down terrorists and "will bend every sinew" in the search. Indeed Mr. Bliar because you already knew who & how many didn’t knowingly, intentionally (if at all) do it.

Then even on Thursday night’s (14th) edition of BBC’s Newsnight they showed the clip (including date) & just before it the commentator said “But even on Friday afternoon a slip by the Metropolitan Police Commissioner apparently revealed the number of bombing suspects.” I understand he’s subsequently apologised for his slip/mistake. I personally think they included that clip on purpose to try & cover for him. I’ve also got that on tape.

You should have seen his lying face (again)...it was a picture....& I’ve got it...TWICE!!

If anybody else has that clip & the equipment/know-how to upload it on the net then I heavily suggest it, so that all visitors to this site can witness it, not only for what he actually, factually says, but also to see his mug after he knowingly made a boob.

Steve

Love/Truth/Info Unites
Ego/Lies/Ignorance Divides
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: