FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Killed John O'Neill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mick
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Who Killed John O'Neill Reply with quote

You will have realised that I have not posted on this site for some time. Those of you who know me know that I have done my own research regarding the events of 9/11 and have no time for disinformation.

As I have told so many folk so many times you have to understand the neocons to understand why 9/11 happened. You also need to understand what is going on worldwide.

The neocons are not just some small US cabal, they are a worldwide group that grew from a split in the 4th International in the 1960s. The latest member to become a Prime Minister or President is Mr Abe of Japan, confirmed as the new PM today.

If you really feel you are able to handle the truth about 9/11 go to http://www.wkjo.com and watch the video.

When watching the film remember that for 18 months I have known all of what is revealed and more, I have the evidence that is referred to in the film. I first came across the film in June but did not dare watch it in case it was a cover up joblike the ABC (Disney) Path To 9/11 shown by the BBC over the nights of 10th and 11th September or bin Laden's Spy in America (aka Triple Cross) shown by National Geographic on 11th and 12th of Sept regarding Ali Mohammed, someone I came across before the 7th July bombings.

Remember how some of you have treated me when you watch the film, imagine what I was going through when all I was reading was about the days 9/11 and 7th July on so called truth websites.

Have any of you heard of Samuel Byck, who in 1974, attempted to hijack a commercial airplane. He did not get off the ground, he could not fly and he shot the pilots! Read about him in wikipedia. Following other attacks on the Whitehouse, eventually, in 1995 a completely new Policy regarding the Defense of the Whitehouse was drawn up. This was in a 750 page Classified Document of which only 2 were ever made (as far as I have been able to ascertain) however a 500 page Declassified Document was released. Yet we were told 'we never expected planes to be used as weapons'. Just do a search on Whitehouse Security Review Public Report.

You might also want to go to www.whitehouse.gov/news and watch/read Bush43's briefing with Karzai and compare with Bliar's speech in Manchester. You might also want to think about the new Japanese PM confirmed today and you might want to think what happens if the Republicans keep both houses in the midterms in Nov 2006.

Arguing about the precise happenings on 9/11 or any other day is useless without being able to explain to your audience WHY it happened, watch the film and learn please before it is too late.

I will probably not be back on this site for a few days, there are too many other places to post.

I know you are all good people trying to make sense of what has happened, here is a small part of the answer, a small part of what I have been trying to give information on.

One last question for you to answer to yourself: How many times have you personnally looked into the background of a journalist after reading an article?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Quality DVDs of this film are available from me for 40p each + postage. PM or e-mail me.

Also available on google video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1981225573970187433

Link

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this film

Check out DrDeBug's posts for an absolutely outstanding back-up encyclopedia of information

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&a ddress=125x97987

http://www.8thestate.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Who Killed John O'Neill Reply with quote

mick wrote:
As I have told so many folk so many times you have to understand the neocons to understand why 9/11 happened. You also need to understand what is going on worldwide.

The neocons are not just some small US cabal, they are a worldwide group that grew from a split in the 4th International in the 1960s. The latest member to become a Prime Minister or President is Mr Abe of Japan, confirmed as the new PM today.

Arguing about the precise happenings on 9/11 or any other day is useless without being able to explain to your audience WHY it happened, watch the film and learn please before it is too late.

Hi Mick

Completely agree that as a movement we all need to have a sound grasp of the bigger picture in order to explain to any audience why 9/11 truth can be a catalyst to wider global change. IMO for too long as a movement we have focussed too long on the physical and video evidence and too little on understanding and explaining the bigger picture, the backstory to 9/11 and the subsequent cover-up.

The explosion of on-line documentaries will allow everyone (with broadband) to do their own research and join the dots themselves

http://nw0.info/index.php?p=Documentaries/

http://www.medialens.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1770
bratcat808
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please help! I have been searching the web for articles relating to the missing 2.3 trillion (+) from the Pentagon on 9/10/01, which was overshadowed and forgotten on 9/11/01.

What I am looking for is the Pentagon office said to be looking into the missing money, and by "chance" was in the west wing on 9/11. The video said that the office established to look into this mater was destroyed, including the deaths of the investigators assigned.

I cannot seem to find any specific reference to the offices of the Pentagon that were affected by 9/11, or the specific people who were employees of the Pentagon who died. Of course the more obscure facts of any "records" that were lost in that event is even harder to document.

The missing money seems to be only a footnote in the stories I have found. Anyone have any resources for this info?

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." T. Jefferson
bratcat808
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW...

This video is one of the most thought provoking and disturbing films I have seen on the vast conspiracies.

I was immediately caught by it, and found myself trying to take notes which pale in comparison to those in the film.

Does anyone have a pic or diagram of the one in the film? How about transcript of perhaps outline of the keys and connections?

I would really like to "connect the dots" and add to the arsenal for revealing the truth in a way that the "average joe/jane" can relate to.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." T. Jefferson
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact Ty Rauber who was involved in making WKJO

See this post and thread
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=9346&highlight=#9346
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: