FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INTERROGATING 7/7 Nafeez Weds Oct 4 Kingston

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: INTERROGATING 7/7 Nafeez Weds Oct 4 Kingston Reply with quote

INTERROGATING 7/7

Covert Operations, Extremism and the Generation of Insecurity

Venue:
Kingston University (London), Penrhyn Road, Room 60 in the Main Building, just next to the library (ground floor)

Wednesday, 4th October 2006
From 5PM-6:30PM

Nafeez Ahmed, author of The London Bombings: An Independent Inquiry, will talk about the problems with the official narrative of the 7th July terrorist attacks, the role of British intelligence agencies in undermining national security, and the extent to which the scourge of international terrorism is inextricably tied to British foreign policies and the operation of the global imperial system. After the talk, there'll be opportunity for open discussion in a Q & A session. Copies of The London Bombings will be available.

After the talk at Kingston University, Nafeez will be doing another talk in the same evening:

The Islamo-Fascist Terror Threat
Propaganda or Reality?

Organized by the Islamic Unity Society,
at Abrar House, 45 Crawford Place, off Edgware Road, London

Arrive for Iftar at 6:45PM. Talk starts about 8PM.

Praise for The London Bombings: An Independent Inquiry (Duckworth £8:99)

"A lucid and persuasive account of how our security mandarins talked themselves into believing we could make quiet, backroom deals with terrorists."

Brian Appleyard, SUNDAY TIMES

"Pulls apart the official narrative of 7/7... it has taken a study by an academic outsider, Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed, to assess the extent of the bombers' international terrorist connections. He believes that they had extensive support from al-Qa'ida in Pakistan and suggests that MI5 knew about it."

INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY

"A devastating book on the July 7th attacks... [Ahmed] draws the
parallel between the failed Iraq intelligence and that surrounding the
London bombings."

Andy Rowell, SPINWATCH

"Nafeez Ahmed's understanding of the post 9/11 power game, its lies,
illusions and dangers, is no less than brilliant "

JOHN PILGER
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone get to this? Would be a good place to let people know about the Ian Henshall talk. It's too early for me I'm afraid.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be attending

are there any flyers online for the Henshall talk?

otherwise I'll type some up
tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
I'll be attending

are there any flyers online for the Henshall talk?

otherwise I'll type some up

If you're around the Liverpool St. area, I can personally hand you some if it's easier.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I'm SW London I'm afraid.

I'll print out some basic info on a4 and hand that out - but for presentations sake if there are online copies that'd be good

peace
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there in the evening

Flyer copy

9/11 Truth Campaign (London) 5th Anniversary series

Public Meeting

Why the Left Should Support calls to re-open the 9/11 Inquiry
Speaker: Ian Henshall, co-author of 9/11 revealed
Monday October 16th 2006, 7pm
The Counting House pub, 50 Cornhill, London EC3
Nearest underground: Bank
Free entry

The US Green Party, and a majority at the UK Green Party conference, have recently called for a "new, independent and expanded" inquiry into the events of 9/11.

In the light of this, Ian Henshall will speak on why the events of 9/11 present a unique opportunity for the Left to help produce a safer and more egalitarian world. Having lived in the US during the Vietnam era, he will argue that there is real hope for a rebellion at the heart of the Empire, and that the establishment Left will be in danger of becoming an irrelevance, if it fails to take up the 9/11 issue.

We welcome constructive debate based on well-sourced evidence with any who seek to challenge us. In the meantime, please do your own research. Have a look at Scholars for 9/11 Truth at http://www.st911.org . Go to www.nineeleven.co.uk, the British 9/11 Truth Campaign’s forum or e-mail info@nineeleven.co.uk

We support the aims of the Stop the War Movement and the Campaign Against Criminalising Communities

Side 2............

" that those towers could have been dynamited...The hypothesis that is gaining strength ... is that it was the same U.S. imperial power that planned and carried out this terrible terrorist attack ... Why? To justify the aggressions that immediately were unleashed on Afghanistan, on Iraq.”

Hugo Chavez September 12, 2006, calling for an independent, international inquiry into what actually happened on 11 September 2001.

Hugo Chavez is just the most recent in a long line of people: security experts, ex-US officials, academics and leftists to question the official story of the attack on New York and Washington and the subsequent anthrax attacks on key Democrat senators.

However many leaders on the Left prefer to follow the line taken by the corporate media: any questioning of the official 9/11 story is a waste of time, even though the War on Terror and the War on Freedom are predicated on 9/11.

Soon the ill-advised War on Terror will have lasted as long as World War 2, with no end in sight. In the meantime, the Neocons whip up more Islamophobia to spread US hegemony in line with their stated aims in Rebuilding America’s Defenses.

However, according to recent opinion polls, nearly four out of ten Americans now agree that the US government had an active role in the 9/11 attacks. To oppose a new inquiry – in the light of the compelling evidence contradicting the official story – is to give tacit consent to US imperialism as any inquiry will almost certainly expose the real culprits behind 9/11.

The powers that be have a proven record of disinformation regarding:
 weapons of mass destruction
 yellow cake uranium from Niger
 the "ricin conspiracy" where there was no ricin,
 the all-but-impossible "suicide" of Dr David Kelly,
 the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes.

So why does the left – and particularly its leadership -- trust the word of proven liars over the well-sourced research of the 9/11 Truth movement?

Why are the left-wing publications like the New Statesman and The Guardian presenting far-fetched theories about the attacks as the core policy of the 9/11 Truth Movement?

Why are they trying to divide political activists at a time when we should all be rallying together, as human rights are under unprecedented threat?
Belinda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just cottoned on to this ... can send Skeptic the leaflet on line if you let me have your address. It's A5 (print both sides and chop in half, have you got a chopper??)

email belinda@cognoscence.org
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've emailed it to Skeptic
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at work today but don't worry, Noel sent it to me

thanks guys
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a the actual leaflet.

911 Henshall 16 Oct leaflet.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  911 Henshall 16 Oct leaflet.doc
 Filesize:  49 KB
 Downloaded:  160 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: