FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should they be hung or shot or what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Should they be hung or shot or what? Reply with quote

When the truth comes out how on earth can we make the punishment fit the crime for these evil do-ers? it hardly bears thinking about! I almost hope you critics have goten it right with your 19 terrorists stanley knives turbaned chap in a cave,freefall steelframed skyscrapers collapses 3 natural blast furnaces etc.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: SHOULD THEY BE HUNG OR SHOT OR WHAT? Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
When the truth comes out how on earth can we make the punishment fit the crime for these evil do-ers? it hardly bears thinking about! I almost hope you critics have goten it right with your 19 terrorists stanley knives turbaned chap in a cave,freefall steelframed skyscrapers collapses 3 natural blast furnaces etc.

The Comfy Chair!
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ones responsible are too many, and too high up to be brought to justice.

Like polititions who get caught out being corrupt, fornicating or whatever they always have a scape goat, a secret tunnel to leave the castle when stormed and get away with it.

There is no punishment which could make these people sorry for what they did, anyone who takes the risk is willing to take the consequences.

I just hope God puts them in a the position of all those who suffered so they can experience thier work at first hand.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: SHOULD THEY BE HUNG OR SHOT OR WHAT? Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

The Comfy Chair!

You may laugh on the other side of your face
while being closer than yoiu think.
The enormity of the crime is so heinous that something
more ... fitting is required.

They should be made to watch those crashes and collapses
over and over again for the rest of their days.
Permanent house arrest with no-planer guards.

It's not the punishment, it's the deterrent value that's important.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: SHOULD THEY BE HUNG OR SHOT OR WHAT? Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

The Comfy Chair!

I'll join you.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: SHOULD THEY BE HUNG OR SHOT OR WHAT? Reply with quote

chek wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

The Comfy Chair!

You may laugh on the other side of your face
while being closer than yoiu think.
The enormity of the crime is so heinous that something
more ... fitting is required.

They should be made to watch those crashes and collapses
over and over again for the rest of their days.
Permanent house arrest with no-planer guards.

It's not the punishment, it's the deterrent value that's important.

Make that two votes for the comfy chair.
-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone here old enough to remember the Watergate hearings? sitting through that that made me think I'd died and gone to hell, and all that was, was a ... burglary!

(I'm sure I did that header all UPPER CASE Confused )
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's take the evil-doers and force them to suckle from the 16 poisoned leathern teats of Gophahmet, Whore of Betrayal, until they burst from an unwholesome engorgement of curdled bile. That'll get their attention!

For the truly evil neocons let them be hollowed out and used as prophylactics by thorn-cocked Gulbuth The Rampant. Hey that won't be fun.

For us shills the comfy chair will suffice...

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Let's take the evil-doers and force them to suckle from the 16 poisoned leathern teats of Gophahmet, Whore of Betrayal, until they burst from an unwholesome engorgement of curdled bile. That'll get their attention!

For the truly evil neocons let them be hollowed out and used as prophylactics by thorn-cocked Gulbuth The Rampant. Hey that won't be fun.

For us shills the comfy chair will suffice...

-z

Heh. Nominated.

...Oops, wrong forum.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Anyone here old enough to remember the Watergate hearings? sitting through that that made me think I'd died and gone to hell, and all that was, was a ... burglary!

Unfortunately, that's the way the real world is. The scandals tend to be kind of boring, which is why the more exciting imaginary scandals are so popular these days.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Unfortunately, that's the way the real world is. The scandals tend to be kind of boring, which is why the more exciting imaginary scandals are so popular these days.

Is there a rule about talking in riddles?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

By day I talk in riddles, by night I set the rules. By morning I'm befuddled, by noon I dance with fools. Who am I?
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

If that one had you stumped, try this one:

What has four legs and says "Meow"?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

If that one had you stumped, try this one:

What has four legs and says "Meow"?

Would it be "natural blast furnaces smelting for 8 weeks below ground zero instigated by fires on the 60th and 80floors that were blown out horizontally in micro particle to new Jersey"?Mr riddler?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: