FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is behind the poisoning from the skies ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Who is behind the poisoning from the skies ? Reply with quote

More video proof of the difference between contrails and chemtrails

This time over Cheshire, England

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYpV1kvDR08
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably a topic not for this site and we'll get told to shut up but i must say something. I always found the subject of chemtrails to be a little wacky untill i saw the stuff with my own eyes. I dont know what the hell it is but i know that having a fukking convoy of planes flying in formations right over my house is NOT normal air traffic, regardless of the huge bloody white plumes trailing behind them. Not to mention the spate of illnesses that happen straight after. And the jelly rain. YES I SAID JELLY RAIN.

Jesus Christ what do i sound like? Sad

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only came across this topic yesterday whilsts surfing through googlevideo.

I always thought these wierd long lasting contrails (chemtrails) were staying there for some atmospheric reason, air pressure temperature etc.

But after seeing some of the footage I must admit it is worrying.

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else wann say something concerning this, amybe we are being "softened" by some chemical to believe the governments bs.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
This is probably a topic not for this site and we'll get told to shut up but i must say something. I always found the subject of chemtrails to be a little wacky untill i saw the stuff with my own eyes. I dont know what the hell it is but i know that having a fukking convoy of planes flying in formations right over my house is NOT normal air traffic, regardless of the huge bloody white plumes trailing behind them. Not to mention the spate of illnesses that happen straight after. And the jelly rain. YES I SAID JELLY RAIN.

Jesus Christ what do i sound like? Sad

Can I ask what is normal air traffic and where's your proof of this?

Where's your proof regarding the increases in illnesses that follow so called 'chemtrail' incidents?

Jelly rain sounds interesting but could this not be attributable to general air pollution and/or local industry.

I've watched this video and it makes assumptions without offering any back up. The only conclusion is that vapour trails disappear quickiy and chemtrails hang for a long time.

Firstly, why would chemicals in the air be visible? Where's the proof for this? Secondly, no account has been made for the altitude these planes are travelling at which means on no account can air temperature and wind strength be factored in to determine why some trails dissapear quickily and why some hang. Judging altitudes from ground level is impossible.

Different planes can also create different trails - some from the engines and some from turbulence created by the wings. How does this video demonstrate what types of trail we are looking at?

In short, this video makes presumptions based upon subjective reasoning by an author who has already assumed that any strange phenomena must be due to the PTB.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
anyone else wann say something concerning this, amybe we are being "softened" by some chemical to believe the governments bs.

Yes. This is a very real Topic

There are inumerable theories and no data strong enough to decide which is correct

It is also a matter of active national security scrutiny:

Those probing too deep into chem Trails will get attention from Anti-Terrorism Police

And that, baring confirming it is indeed happening and Chem trials are being sprayed around the world, is the sum of all the facts it has been possible to establish

Last edited by John White on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS Personally I'm vying towards reducing fertility becuase its the one trend being affected without good explanation. Its also a UN project
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes John - I agree with you on all points.

James C - vapour trails last for < 1 minute - this is shown by the basic physics of condensation into ice crystals:

Aircraft Fuel – Burn, Baby, Burn

Before we explore some of the chemistry of the burning of Kerosene (aircraft fuel), let us stop and think for a moment. If, on a cold day, we breathed out, and our clouds of breath hung around for several 10’s of seconds or even minutes, would we regard this as unusual?

If aircraft trails are visible for several minutes, there must either be some component in them that is visible when cool or some visible compound must be forming in the atmosphere, following a chemical reaction of some kind. Let us explore this idea.

Kerosene is classed as a “Hydrocarbon” – it mainly contains alkanes – which are made up of carbon (approximately 85%) and hydrogen (approximately 12%). There are some other compounds in kerosene which contain nitrogen and sulphur (approximately 1% or 2% each respectively). When Kerosene burns, therefore, it can only form compounds that contain elements that were originally in the Kerosene, or in the air it burns in. Not surprisingly, then, the main compounds that form when Kerosene burns are:

· Carbon Dioxide (the infamous “greenhouse gas”, which we all breathe out)
· Sulphur Dioxide (in small quantities – a toxic, greenhouse gas, which mixes with water to form acid rain – sulphurous and sulphuric acid)
· Carbon Monoxide – a toxic, flammable gas, responsible for some deaths which happen when gas heating equipment is faulty.
· Water.

When we look at each of these compounds in turn, we find that they are all colourless. So, when kerosene burns, it would seem that the only visible thing we should see in the sky is the condensation – which, like our breath, should disappear in a few tens-of-seconds. Indeed, when a jet takes off, we can see that only colourless compounds come out of back – all that we see is “hot air”. There are no sooty or reflective compounds coming out as the jet races down the runway. Whilst these observations may not be true of all the jet engines that are currently flying, it should be true of all those used on regular flights, otherwise they are faulty.

So, whenever we see a contrail lasting for more than a few 10’s of seconds, we should, at the very least, be curious, and wonder what is causing this to happen? When we see a lot of these trails together, we should become very concerned. They should not be there in the first place, but accepting the fact they are, we should realise they are a very visible form of pollution, which few people seem to be paying attention to.

Here is some Timelapse film:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8206207602724225099

This clearly illustrates the difference between ordinary trails and Chemtrails. They are real. As with aspects of 9/11 Truth, just because we can't say exactly who has "done" them, why they have been "done" or "how" they are doing them does not make them unreal. As with the destruction of WTC 1,2 and 7, basic science shows (easily) we are being lied to and people are blind to basic evidence.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Andrew

Those interested in Chemtrails will also want to check out "Alternative Three" and "The Report from Iron Mountain" and be prepared to pick through the onion layers. The journey is worth it

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="James C"]

Quote:
Different planes can also create different trails - some from the engines and some from turbulence created by the wings. How does this video demonstrate what types of trail we are looking at?

You strangely make a statement that if answered would put this debate to bed, yet you leave it open-ended without qualification.

You then pose a question that you know cannot be answered.

So;

Aside from vapour trails which disperse quickly, what other types are there that could account for this phenomenon? In other words, supply proof of how different engines leave trails that last for up to an hour?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent video that clearly demonstrates the difference.

I am surprised you hadn't noticed them before. They've been sprayed over Canada since 1997, the UK since 2000, and it seems any country that is a member of NATO gets sprayed. By the way, the Philippines do not get sprayed. It must cost a bomb to spray in the volume they do, and it's all coming out of our taxes, probably under some secret "defence" project. I phoned my MP's spokesperson for some comment on them, and she had never heard of them. Harrow council have never seen them before and don't believe they are anything to be concerned about. Perhaps politicians are being kept out of the picture on this one.

Initial research undertaken in Canada, which sampled air and water from a lake that had been recently sprayed over, revealed poisonous Aluminium and Barium salts in the fallout. Later research has shown microscopic fibrils in the gunge exuded by the planes. These have hooks (or barbs) which catch on skin and clothes. They can be seen under a strong UV light. If you have a UV light and a microscope, try it on your own clothes after going out in a "pea-souper". The fibrils bear globules of some man-made substance, but these have yet to be identified (expensive electron microscopes and mass spectrometers required). More worryingly, other research has discovered assorted blood platelets with embedded retro-viruses in the spray. Perhaps this explains the 'flu-like symptoms most seem to suffer when over-exposed to the trails. I certainly do, and have just got over a bout, after being in the garden for an hour photographing some real heavy weights over our house. Some related links :-

http://jacobsm.com/peeved.htm
http://jacobsm.com/thoughts.htm#chemtort
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/
http://educate-yourself.org/newsletter/15may03partA.shtml (the bit under the heading "Tobacco Tincture" is interesting)

Graphic Smile
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

Can I ask what is normal air traffic and where's your proof of this?

Where's your proof regarding the increases in illnesses that follow so called 'chemtrail' incidents?

Jelly rain sounds interesting but could this not be attributable to general air pollution and/or local industry.

I've watched this video and it makes assumptions without offering any back up. The only conclusion is that vapour trails disappear quickiy and chemtrails hang for a long time.

Firstly, why would chemicals in the air be visible? Where's the proof for this? Secondly, no account has been made for the altitude these planes are travelling at which means on no account can air temperature and wind strength be factored in to determine why some trails dissapear quickily and why some hang. Judging altitudes from ground level is impossible.

In short, this video makes presumptions based upon subjective reasoning by an author who has already assumed that any strange phenomena must be due to the PTB.

You are obviously new to this so i suggest you have a look at these sites first before getting in to a protracted debate.

http://www.carnicom.com/

http://www.weatherwars.info/chemtrails.htm

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one quick point -

why do they choose to lay down these chemtrails on clear still days when they'll be visible to millions of people? Taking the mickey?

or could it be that hydrocarbon fuels produce water as a by-product of combustion, and this forms into a billion ice crystals that take an age to disperse when there's no wind up there?

just wondering, like

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Just one quick point -

why do they choose to lay down these chemtrails on clear still days when they'll be visible to millions of people? Taking the mickey?

or could it be that hydrocarbon fuels produce water as a by-product of combustion, and this forms into a billion ice crystals that take an age to disperse when there's no wind up there?

just wondering, like

Laughing

Here we go...

Look man, i dont care so much about the trails themselves as it is something i myself cannot prove. The nature, direction and frequency of the aircraft is what has me suspicious. Perhaps you would like to give me an explanation for how there could be three low-flying unmarked planes flying next to each other at the same heading and speed? Commercial? Passenger? Er.....no.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my eye on the trails for a while, I really do not want to believe we are being sprayed with nonsense from above. I want someone to give me a viable explanation of these trails that hang there for hours then slowly turn into cloud cover rather than disappear. Often you see a trail suddenly stop then a few seconds later start again, so what could it be about the conditions of that particular part of the atmosphere that renders the trail invisible?

From the limited research I've done the trails are related to scalar activity, to change the electro magnetic qualities of the atmosphere in such a way that the weather weapons in developement are more effective. There is also evidence that particular types of fungus have been released which coat the linings of your lungs and damage your immune system. I suppose once the system is in place they could spray what the hell they like. Wonder if that has anything to do with the death of most of our horse chestnut trees this summer as that is a fungul disease.

I think it is a relevant topic as, if the worse case scenarios are true, then it's just another example of the general assault on humanity.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just one quick point -

just wondering, like

The trails are there regardless of the weather, clear or cloudy, I've seen them on cloudy days through holes in the cloud cover. I don't think there is enough of a public reaction to warrant changing the agenda according to weather conditions.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The perfect crime is one which escapes detection. 2 ways of achieving that - physically conceal the evidence - e.g. wear gloves to conceal fingerprints, or you can hynotise or disrtact obeservers so that they don't notice the crime being committed.

"I mean come on you silly people - think of all the new Easy Jet and Ryan Air flights etc in the last few years. It's just that! Tsk. You're just always looking for hidden agendas aren't you?"

This was right outside the window I'm looking out of now.

They're flippin good pilots on those budget flights! Wake up everyone! We're being lied to! Demand the truth.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
or you can hynotise or disrtact obeservers so that they don't notice the crime being committed

Hi Andrew. Thats precisely the problem, I'm really disturbed that in the past 2 or 3 years some of my friends, usually on the ball, critical thinkers, seemed to have fallen asleep one night and didn't actually wake up, as if something has happened to their thinking process, they can't seem to analyse anymore. I showed a picture very much like the one you have there, a huge geometric grid, I asked does that look like normal flight activity to you, he looked at the pic and just said 'don't know' he didn't seem to care one way or the other. This is someone who 3 years ago was affiliated to amnesty international, was a consciouse, thinking, critical being who would always speak out against war. Now he says things like, ' the iraqi people are happier without saddam' Doesn't see any problem with the official view on 9 11, even 'false flag activity is an invention of conspiracy theorist.

Any evidence he is shown to the contrary is 'made up by conspiracy theorists' it's as if his brain has been replaced by a chip programmed by the bbc.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Yes John - I agree with you on all points.

James C - vapour trails last for < 1 minute - this is shown by the basic physics of condensation into ice crystals:

Aircraft Fuel – Burn, Baby, Burn

Before we explore some of the chemistry of the burning of Kerosene (aircraft fuel), let us stop and think for a moment. If, on a cold day, we breathed out, and our clouds of breath hung around for several 10’s of seconds or even minutes, would we regard this as unusual?

If aircraft trails are visible for several minutes, there must either be some component in them that is visible when cool or some visible compound must be forming in the atmosphere, following a chemical reaction of some kind. Let us explore this idea.

Kerosene is classed as a “Hydrocarbon” – it mainly contains alkanes – which are made up of carbon (approximately 85%) and hydrogen (approximately 12%). There are some other compounds in kerosene which contain nitrogen and sulphur (approximately 1% or 2% each respectively). When Kerosene burns, therefore, it can only form compounds that contain elements that were originally in the Kerosene, or in the air it burns in. Not surprisingly, then, the main compounds that form when Kerosene burns are:

· Carbon Dioxide (the infamous “greenhouse gas”, which we all breathe out)
· Sulphur Dioxide (in small quantities – a toxic, greenhouse gas, which mixes with water to form acid rain – sulphurous and sulphuric acid)
· Carbon Monoxide – a toxic, flammable gas, responsible for some deaths which happen when gas heating equipment is faulty.
· Water.

When we look at each of these compounds in turn, we find that they are all colourless. So, when kerosene burns, it would seem that the only visible thing we should see in the sky is the condensation – which, like our breath, should disappear in a few tens-of-seconds. Indeed, when a jet takes off, we can see that only colourless compounds come out of back – all that we see is “hot air”. There are no sooty or reflective compounds coming out as the jet races down the runway. Whilst these observations may not be true of all the jet engines that are currently flying, it should be true of all those used on regular flights, otherwise they are faulty.

So, whenever we see a contrail lasting for more than a few 10’s of seconds, we should, at the very least, be curious, and wonder what is causing this to happen? When we see a lot of these trails together, we should become very concerned. They should not be there in the first place, but accepting the fact they are, we should realise they are a very visible form of pollution, which few people seem to be paying attention to.

Here is some Timelapse film:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8206207602724225099

This clearly illustrates the difference between ordinary trails and Chemtrails. They are real. As with aspects of 9/11 Truth, just because we can't say exactly who has "done" them, why they have been "done" or "how" they are doing them does not make them unreal. As with the destruction of WTC 1,2 and 7, basic science shows (easily) we are being lied to and people are blind to basic evidence.

I was under the impression that John White was suggesting chem trail evidence to be flimsy from his post.

Anyway, Andrew, yet again your evidence is sketchy at best and absolute rubbish at worst.

Where is your proof that ice crystals will disappear in less than one minute? Such a statement is clearly nonsense when you consider the fact that above 20,000 feet the air is very cold, -50 to -60 degrees fahrenheit, hence the reason why Cirrus clouds, which are ice crystal formations, will form at these altitudes.

I would suggest doing some more thorough research before making such awful statements and posting links to bad videos which are meant to provide solid evidence. The first problem with this video is the different dates the observations were made. How can any scientific comparison be made therefore? You promote yourself as a scholar and yet your approach to evidence development is always incredibly poor.

I will of course ask the same question I asked earlier, why would chemical trails look any different to contrails? What would make them appear white in the first place and why would they hang in the air? Perhaps this pilot's report can shine a little light on things.....?

http://www.nmsr.org/pilotsvu.htm
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would appear that the pilot is a peak oiler (draw your own conclusion folks)
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: not sure either.. Reply with quote

but i have looked at this for a bit. there seems to be a few theories,
1.some sort of chemicals are being sprayed on us attributing to everyday illness and cancers. look up will thomas on google and google video.
2.some sort of cloud forming materials being sprayed in an attempt to reduce global temps by reflecting the sun rays. infomation clearing house / free press international.
3.some sort of materials being sprayed to make ppl more electro -sensitive ,air electro-sensitive for wireless comms. free press international.
4. some sort of weather modification programme.

i am not sure but judging by our gov it is prob all the above + more.

stav

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: not sure either.. Reply with quote

stav wrote:
but i have looked at this for a bit. there seems to be a few theories,
1.some sort of chemicals are being sprayed on us attributing to everyday illness and cancers. look up will thomas on google and google video.
2.some sort of cloud forming materials being sprayed in an attempt to reduce global temps by reflecting the sun rays. infomation clearing house / free press international.
3.some sort of materials being sprayed to make ppl more electro -sensitive ,air electro-sensitive for wireless comms. free press international.
4. some sort of weather modification programme.

i am not sure but judging by our gov it is prob all the above + more.

stav

....or it could be just plain and simple ice crystals hanging in the sky like those crystals that form Cirrus clouds. Nothing sinister except to some people on this forum who have nothing better to do with their lives than prove that everything is a conspiracy but fail to offer any proof.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this topic is a can of worms. no one has ever been able to get any fulfilling answers on it. just speculation.

the only thing that can be said for sure is that before about 1997 there was no such thing as 'persistent contrails' as NASA calls them, and now they are everywhere (although i see them less frequently now that a few years ago)

so what has changed? the atmosphere...the fuel...the planes...something else?

these operations are not done by passenger planes. Anything saying that is 100% disinfo. the most basic check into commercial flight plans over your own area during a chem attack will confirm that to anyone sceptical. I also highly doubt there is any 'aerosol spraying' going on as that would mean modification of literally tens of thousands of planes worldwide doing this work ... its far easier to add particulate matter to fuel. I would also for those reasons ignore anything insinuating aerosols as accidental disinfo also.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, Clifford E Carnicom isn't a member of this forum!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2815320198655156407&q=aeros ol+crimes
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
this topic is a can of worms. no one has ever been able to get any fulfilling answers on it. just speculation.

the only thing that can be said for sure is that before about 1997 there was no such thing as 'persistent contrails' as NASA calls them, and now they are everywhere (although i see them less frequently now that a few years ago)

so what has changed? the atmosphere...the fuel...the planes...something else?

these operations are not done by passenger planes. Anything saying that is 100% disinfo. the most basic check into commercial flight plans over your own area during a chem attack will confirm that to anyone sceptical. I also highly doubt there is any 'aerosol spraying' going on as that would mean modification of literally tens of thousands of planes worldwide doing this work ... its far easier to add particulate matter to fuel. I would also for those reasons ignore anything insinuating aerosols as accidental disinfo also.

Hi iro,

You make the statement that persistent contrails did not exist before 1997. Can I ask where you read this? I've been looking at the skies since the 1960's and clearly remember asking my dad about the long trails left by planes when I was a boy.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where i read this - i read it nowhere, but by being a keen skywatcher myself. you are right there were long trails left since air travel began - however they did not linger like the ones that popped up at the end of the 90's and SINK and disperse downwards into a cloudy muck

when i first saw this happening i immediately investigated it the normal ways (i was not on the net or forums until 2002) so i did a lot of letter writing and phone calling to the air industry and weather people etc..

i can tell you with 100% certainty that the 'rules' on contrail formation were redesigned about 2 years ago as if the world just changed. New pages popped up in NASA's climate areas and the 'education literature' changed overnight in America.

For those of us who were investigating this 5 years ago all we can give you is our word on that as all contrary information has been removed and the lid firmly shut on investigation.

i am not making any claims or spouting any theories, that is not my method. I am just addressing the fact that a new variable was introduced and it was done in the late 90's and the only areas chemtrails or 'persistent contrails can be seen EVER are westernised nations over populated areas, usually NATO affiliated ones at that and/or places the West is currently active in (Iraq for example)
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
....or it could be just plain and simple ice crystals hanging in the sky like those crystals that form Cirrus clouds. Nothing sinister except to some people on this forum who have nothing better to do with their lives than prove that everything is a conspiracy but fail to offer any proof.

so if they are contrails, why do we see breaks in the trail, and why do we see planes with no contrail suddenly have one and a few seconds later it stops again?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a some obvious questions off the top of my head reguarding this theory:

1) What is the motive? John White mentioned infertility, but that begs the question, why would western governments want to reduce their populations even further? Most demographic reports I've read identify the lack of fertility in western society as a threat to sustained productivity. i.e. the work force is too small and getting smaller.

2) Assuming they are spraying something harmful, how would the culprit's ensure they are not spraying themselves or their loved ones? This seems an astoundingly unselective weapon.

3) What is the connection to 911?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
I have a some obvious questions off the top of my head reguarding this theory:

1) What is the motive? John White mentioned infertility, but that begs the question, why would western governments want to reduce their populations even further? Most demographic reports I've read identify the lack of fertility in western society as a threat to sustained productivity. i.e. the work force is too small and getting smaller.

2) Assuming they are spraying something harmful, how would the culprit's ensure they are not spraying themselves or their loved ones? This seems an astoundingly unselective weapon.

3) What is the connection to 911?

1)The Malthusians reckon they could safely dump 90% of the worlds population, and hang the consequences to 'ensure' their own survival.

2)Think Cipro

3)The same class of perps perhaps?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Anyway, Andrew, yet again your evidence is sketchy at best and absolute rubbish at worst.

Of course James! Yes! I have had an article published about this (from which the paragraph was taken). It's been read by hundreds of people. I am afraid to say that you are the ONLY person to describe it as ahem "rubbish", but you are entitled to your opinion - unsupported though it by basic physics and chemistry, photographic and video evidence and witness testimony though it is. But at least you make your opinion crystal clear - and you also make it clear how you like to make your points.

I do wonder why you post here James - I really do - but you are perfectly entitled to do so. Would be nice if you could address specific points of evidence with specific scientific points of rebuttal rather than just sweeping generalisations. But, I suppose we each have our chosen styles of debate....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: