FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warning! Unsuitable Material! (???)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Warning! Unsuitable Material! (???) Reply with quote

As my computer is not working at the moment I am in the local library again and concerned that yet again as I started to log on to this site I got this message:

Quote:
Leedslearningnetwork:

WARNING! Unsuitable Material!

This page has been blocked because it has been categorised as Violence....
(Not even "categorised as violent" but as "violence"!!!)

I am not "hacker" but it doen't take much effort to "get in" - it would appear to be the Home page that has been blocked - is it seen as "violence" because of the image of the towers exploding?!

I really don't know but I intend to contact "leedslearning network" and aske them about this - and I'd be very interested to know if anyone else knows of any such "warning" coming up in regard to viewing our site!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, I picked up on that too Jane, just do nineeleven.co.uk/board and it bypasses the front page. The WTC exploding must have gained it violent status or it could altogether be something more dubious.....but Leedslibrary lets you watch all the outrageous stuff on utube.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Here again today Reply with quote

And the notice has not come up this time - but there are a lot of babies banging drums!
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jane,

It will be interesting to know the official explanation of why this website is classified as violence. With the exception of the trolls/shills and the abusive blue pill people who play the man not the ball I find this site very intellectual and an excellent learning resource centre.

Incidently do they have any 911 books on the shelves, re: David Ray Griffins books. If they dont perhaps put a request for them to have it on the shelves and let us know the outcome.

Great to hear of the development of the West Yorks 911 group and well done to the guys who gave us the sound and vision support at Manchester!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Damn didn´t realise this site was so violent, i´d better leave: Laughing Rolling Eyes
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard that local libraries block PrisonPlanet too. In fact, I think I might take a trip down to mine and see which are blocked by Derbyshire CC too...!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even if they don't block it they'll be watching you

many of these sites are on 'adult site' watch lists which are understandably quite long.

but don't be scared that's what they want.

it's nearly game over for them anyway
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: