FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

At what angle was the steel in the towers sheared?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: At what angle was the steel in the towers sheared? Reply with quote

Was it 45%?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: At what angle was the steel in the towers sheared? Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Was it 45%?

Prole art threat, this has always been one of the biggest mysteries to me since I saw the photos
Why didn't the first clear up squad to reach the basement foundations go "Er ... chief. look at this - these huge steel box columns look like they've ben cut".

Because there they sit in the photos, large as life, cut at 45° with solidified black thermate slag dripping from the cut area and nobody says a thing???

I know I read that the clearup crews only used oxy-acetylene torches for cutting so why no action? A mystery to me.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
If it was 45% (percent) maybe the buildings would have stayed up LOL. Very Happy

Heh. Laughing

I couldnt find the dgree symbol anywhere on this keyboard, so I just chucked a percentage sign in. Confused
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: At what angle was the steel in the towers sheared? Reply with quote

chek wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
Was it 45%?

Prole art threat, this has always been one of the biggest mysteries to me since I saw the photos
Why didn't the first clear up squad to reach the basement foundations go "Er ... chief. look at this - these huge steel box columns look like they've ben cut".

Because there they sit in the photos, large as life, cut at 45° with solidified black thermate slag dripping from the cut area and nobody says a thing???

I know I read that the clearup crews only used oxy-acetylene torches for cutting so why no action? A mystery to me.

Cheers Chek, I was having an online debate with some bloke banging on about the fact that a controlled demolition would have caused it to shear at a 90 degree angle. I knew it was 45!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: At what angle was the steel in the towers sheared? Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
chek wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
Was it 45%?

Cheers Chek, I was having an online debate with some bloke banging on about the fact that a controlled demolition would have caused it to shear at a 90 degree angle. I knew it was 45!

When you think about it, if cut at 90°, it could just sit there held in place by the weight. But cut it at an acute angle, and the weight above is going to make it slide apart.
Glad to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: