FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New War on WTC7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: The New War on WTC7 Reply with quote

As some of us already know, NIST the previously non-investigative standards agency charged with investigating the WTC disaster has, after 5 years, been unable to come up with a viable explanation for the collapse of WTC7.

They have therefore passed the work to an outside private contractor to
devise an explanation for them - Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
http://www.teamliberty.net/id243.html

Stand by for a new assault on public opinion (including these forums) as the previously reported small scale fires miraculously morph into the startling new conclusion that WTC7 was ablaze from top to bottom and ready to fall down at a moments notice.

As ever, be aware how many of these reasonable sounding and semi-plausible theories and would-be explanations were ever heard of pre-911.
Or pre-September 2006, come to that.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The New War on WTC7 Reply with quote

chek wrote:
As some of us already know, NIST the previously non-investigative standards agency charged with investigating the WTC disaster has, after 5 years, been unable to come up with a viable explanation for the collapse of WTC7.

devise an explanation for them - Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Stand by for a new assault on public opinion (including these forums) as the previously reported small scale fires miraculously morph into the startling new conclusion that WTC7 was ablaze from top to bottom and ready to fall down at a moments notice.

As ever, be aware how many of these reasonable sounding and semi-plausible theories and would-be explanations were ever heard of pre-911.

I dont understand where ALL the fireman are? These guys lost 200 mates for christ's sake. There must be loads of them just biting their tongue getting on with the daily grind. I thought these people were supposed to be brave. We need more witnesses and we need more of the so called 'brave Firemen' to stand up and be counted!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: The New War on WTC7 Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
chek wrote:

I dont understand where ALL the fireman are? These guys lost 200 mates for christ's sake. There must be loads of them just biting their tongue getting on with the daily grind. I thought these people were supposed to be brave. We need more witnesses and we need more of the so called 'brave Firemen' to stand up and be counted!

I can't do it right now, and I'll look into some evidence later - but US Govt. gagging orders are draconian. Even in the case of a whistleblower like Sibel Edmonds where it's obvious she has been prevented from any public utterances about what she witnessed to protect those higher up the foodchain. You could be put away for life with no trial if you got the wrong judge.
Can you imagine how binding that is to an ordinary working man who would find th elawyer fees to contest it way beyond his means?
One things for sure - it is effective.
Until such time as the political front cracks, then the dam will break.
reductionist
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: firemen Reply with quote

well lots of firemen have testified that they heard explosions etc. the zelikow commission wouldn't let one fireman testify publicly but only in camera.

the nyfd made a oral history tape which featured many inconvenient (from the official perspective) eyewitness descriptions. this tape was not allowed by the courts to be released into the public domain until 2005. it is on the web and has been analysed by d r griffin (see gunsandbutter.org - search archives for "explosive testimonies").
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Draconian Laws... Reply with quote

Chek refers to draconian US laws, think about how you would be feeling regarding the proposed new laws which only now need ratification by the White House (and I can't see that Bush will suddenly have a change of heart, can you?).

As an 'alien' (and any of us simply on holiday in America would be considered this), if Bush decides that we were an 'unlawful combatant' (and by its very definition, because we are speaking out against 9/11 and the Bush regime, we could fall into this category), we could be incarcerated indefinitely without trial or and access to the courts, we could be tortured, and we would have virtually no rights. In other words, we would 'cease to exist'. As I understand it, even an American citizen him or herself, if deemed to be an 'unlawful combatant', could be incercerated, and don't forget that it is believed that Haliburton have built huge holding camps for such cases.

So is it any wonder that ordinary people are 'keeping their mouths shut'?? These powers are more draconian than even Hitler gave himself

Is this being talked about on the BBC news or other UK media? Nope, not a whisper, although I did hear last night them talking about that perverted Senator Foley who has been e-mailing young males with lewd suggestions.

I personally see nowadays little differences between Bush and Hitler.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: