FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Political Parties Working Group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Political Parties Working Group Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

This is a brief report on the Political Parties Working Group meeting we had at our Conference last week - the list of participants is at the bottom. In the next week or two we hope to have some pages on this site dedicated to getting 9/11 Truth activists involved with lobbying all the different political parties at all levels. Our main task is to get at the political grassroots activists on the inside of these parties as they are best situated to make our elected representatives/decisionmakers listen to what we are saying.

We look forward to your ideas, input and support,

With best wishes

Ian (crisisnewsletter@pro-net.co.uk)
Justin (jrgwalker@aol.com)
Co-convenors

9/11 Political Parties Working Group,

Our strategy is:

1. To spread the word in Westminster, Brussels, Edinburgh and Cardiff that the official story concerning 9/11 is not correct, without necessarily expecting public statements of support from senior politicians at this stage.

2. To recruit 9/11 Truth Campaigners at the grassroots of the various Political Parties who will work from within to win the party membership over and so undermine their elected representatives and so force them to take the 9/11 Truth Campaign seriously.

3. To target the smaller parties in the short term with a view to getting open support from
members and in some cases support from the party itself. This is certainly achievable
with the English and Welsh Green Party and the Scottish Green Party as their sister Green Party in the United States already is calling for a new independent inquiry into what actually happened on 9/11.

4. To try and get a cross-party group of sympathetic MPs set up - especially those involved with the Impeach Blair campaign.

5. To stress when dealing with professional politicians that:

a) our issue is a factual and criminal one, not subject to the usual
political bargaining process used in policy matters.
b) nobody is above the law, especially not the PM or the security establishment
c) the 9/11 attacks and coverups require an aggressive fully independent
investigative body with the absolute right to open files anywhere in the UK,
corporate or governmental.

6. To realise there is little immediate prospect of a genuine independent 9/11 enquiry, but with a failing war and a spreading 9/11 truth campaign, in the medium term (ie in two to three years time) there could well be.

7. To arrange a meeting in the immediate future in the Houses of Parliament. Michael Meacher has indicated he might sponsor this so long as the panel does not go into
specific theories about what might have happened which he feels could lay
him and us open to smears.

8. To contact and bring on board well respected former MPs and politicians such as Martin Bell.

List of participants:

Ian Henshall <crisisnewsletter@pro-net.co.uk>
Felicity Mawson (Green Party) <LONDAF1@aol.com>
Linda Collins <linda.collins17@btinternet.com>
Stephen Collins <axes@lycos.co.uk>
Belinda <b.mckenzie@btinternet.com>
Justin Walker <Jrgwalker@aol.com>
gmoss@glam.ac.uk
keith@doabout.freeserve.co.uk
(due to poor handwriting there is some doubt about Keith)
peterwilkinson57@yahoo.com
andrew_waldie@yahoo.com
John Berry meberry68@hotmail.com
Nick and Barbara Rudoe nick@rudoe.com
(due to poor handwriting there is some doubt about Nick Rudoe)
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Political Parties Working Group Reply with quote

Hey everybody - and especially Pikey.

Not been on the board much due to domestic problems which are about to send me under and out of touch for a few weeks Sad

However, I would like to say I have written to three MPs recently about the BBC Question Time programme, when the gentleman in the audience at Blackpool mentioned the planes hitting the WTC towers. I included the VCD version of the excellent "Loose Change" (why is it called that by the way? Confused )

I will post the contents soon - but it was sent to David Miliband MP (Lab), Theresa May MP (Con) and David Laws MP (LibDem). I have had responses from the first two which amounted to very little other than 'your comments have been noted'. The Labour junior minister actually sent the disc back - and I would be surprised if he even watched it! Mad

I intend to write to Mr. Dimbleby himself when I get time, since it was he who shot our friend down in flames with the remark about the cell phones. Somebody should have been right back onto him about that whilst the subject was hot - unfortunately if fizzled out. However, full marks to the chap who spoke out because at least it was said on BBC live TV after all. Cool

BTW - Noel please check my email responses about deleting my former email addresses which you have: the info.spectre-net... and the other one since I know have a NEW catch-all 9/11 address which I would ask everybody to use (I think Pikey already has it and so does the Irish group) which is:

spectre-net@hotmail.co.uk

I also believe that we need MPs who will ACTUALLY RAISE THE SUBJECT IN A PUBLIC FORUM i.e. on TV programmes like Newsnight and Question Time itself. Can we get Michael Meacher and/or even David Ray Griffin onto Question Time somehow?

Just a few thought for the present.

So long and thanks for all the fish...

S
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Political Parties Working Group Reply with quote

Thanks for that Spectre and its great to have you back on the front line of 911 truth campaigning/activism. I look forward to reading your MP letter on this website....................sadly it appears that you have had the same experience as moi!!........................you hit a huge brick wall, these guys and gals are supposed to be our (the peoples) elected representatives are they not?! However if you are on a salary of £60k plus expenses then I suppose you put your own self interest first, just as the top ranking people (re editors etc) in the press and media do! 911 really does the dark forces of the selfishness and malaise in society of those at the top of the pyramid of the human race.

Regarding your comments on Question time Blackpool. Firstly the program is not broadcast live. It is transmitted to London immediately the show is completed in the studio. At Blackpool this was about an hour before the schedule TV slot. In other words there is an opportunity to edit! As I was there though I am pleased to be able to confirm that it was televised as it happened minus the break in the proceedings due to the technical problem(see my report in News: QT Blackpool media breakthrough).

I am pleased that you have recognised the contribution made by David Boyle who raised the issue on the program despite some negative feedback on this website. Sadly we have not managed to resurrect the 911 issue on subsequent QT issues (Brighton, Manchester), which reinforces the fact that the chances of getting the opportunity are remote!

I did raise my hand in follow up to DD's statement about mobile phones but I was ignored. Its a good idea for someone to write to him. Ask him if he watched the CfE dvd I gave him or if he followed up my advice to him following the transmission of the program to read the DGR book "The New Pearl Harbour" which I showed him.

I suppose I could have shouted out some sort of comment but the audience gets a preliminary informal lecture of how proceedings are to flow and to behave, and shouting out is a no, no! It just did not seem to be the dignified way to act bearing in mind that I felt I was acting as an ambassador for the UK911 Truth campaign.

I have no doubt that another golden opportunity will come our way again in the not too distant future so lets be ready to take it! Thanks to this website and the top quality people who are joining the 911 Truth campaign and making significant contributions to achieving the objective:- to secure a full professional and independent inquiry into the events of 911 I feel positive that we will do even better!

Whilst on the thread of politics can someone confirm whether it is a fact or fiction that Tony Blair was an MI5 officer before he became the "New Labour" party leader.

Finally seeing as though you've had enough fish perhaps I should have a change of name, "chips" maybe, especially as I've had a bit of battering this week on the work and home front!

Happy 911 Truth campaign creating and working together as a united team Spectre

All the best

BtW

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: