FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question Time is back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Question Time is back Reply with quote

This week's panel

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/question_time/5384552.stm
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good, I might just give it a go!!
Thanks
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance price:

Sickening. Absolutely sickening.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep digging Jack.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenny Tonge I love you!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piers Morgan: (A slag whom I do not hold any flag for)

"A piece of genius in Iraq because we never had Al Qaeeda there before"

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Straw:

"We made a misjudgement, there were no WMD"

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another campaigning opportunity.

Get ourseleves on QT post haste!

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was pretty excellent having jack squirming trying to justify Iraq,and the audience seemed mostly against the government's position.

I may start watching this regularly again if this becomes the norm.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
Well that was pretty excellent having jack squirming trying to justify Iraq,and the audience seemed mostly against the government's position.

I may start watching this regularly again if this becomes the norm.

it is the norm now. the current gov't will see the wrath of the people on iraq. pity most still believe if you vote them out it will make a difference. if only they realised oppositon was controlled they would realise the political system is no solution
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to turn it off after a few minutes as the whole leadership pantomime was just too sickening. Just the thought of thousands of people all over the country actually believing all this **** whilst the panel were on there playing their parts just wound me up too much.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Question Time is a total waste of time. The texts sent in by the general public are mostly childish and stupid. The panelists are usually comprised of non entities who have no backbone or any real opinons of their own and are happy to spout their parties nonsense. It also makes me so angry when they go on and on about Iraq and Afghanistan and yet they are unwilling to discuss the event that caused all these problems in the first place. I have tried to send a few messages to QT but they have never been shown perhaps if I engage in juvenile and tedious chatter I will be welcomed with open arms. The general public really are braindead.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is so 'managed' as well. If anybody on there gets anywhere close to talking about any 'difficult' issue Dimbleby steers the conversation well away ASAP.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If invading Iraq was legal by mixing up past resolutions why go to the UN Jack? And at what point did 'regime change' become part of the UK agenda and not just 'WMD'disarmament? is regime change EVER legal? I often wonder what would have happened if Saddam had deployed 'Ghandi tactics' letting the coalition in and just 'turning the other cheek', and just let them NOT find WMD? What then?
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should trot up to the panelists Roger, raise your tail and let them have it. They talk nonsense anyways. Seriously when are people going to wake up? Maybe these ignorant people deserve everything they get.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not David Shayler or Annie on the panel?
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:
I think you should trot up to the panelists Roger, raise your tail and let them have it. They talk nonsense anyways. Seriously when are people going to wake up? Maybe these ignorant people deserve everything they get.

Will bear it in mind Eckyboy. Maybe wait until Reid or Clarke are on there though.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:

Easy there Eckyboy, unfortunately an aweful lot of people still don't know what is really going on,how could they?

N
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by showing an interest in things other than themselves Newspeak International. Maybe I came across as a little bit harsh but I really don't see much difference from the people who did 911 to those millions of people who live in ignorance and refuse to show any rational thought and are gladly willing to accept a story that has changed 3 times and defies the laws of physics and common sense. People are getting away with mass murder and yet hardly anybody cares. How did it come to this?
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you when it comes to people not looking at evidence given them such as dvd's and websites, I was really on about the totally uninformed.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what your saying Newspeak but do we not each have a responsibility to not just ourselves but to others as well. The uninformed each have a responsibility as human beings. There is no excuse for being uninformed unless your cut off from civilisation. Sometimes I get the feeling a sharp shock to the system is the only way to stir these people from their little bubbles.
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:
I understand what your saying Newspeak but do we not each have a responsibility to not just ourselves but to others as well. The uninformed each have a responsibility as human beings. There is no excuse for being uninformed unless your cut off from civilisation. Sometimes I get the feeling a sharp shock to the system is the only way to stir these people from their little bubbles.

But, regardless of the facts presented to some people, they just will not accept them, even if you rub their face in it.
Most people in the UK and the US are stupid Sheeple, they haven't got a clue what is going on.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aint that the horrible truth Zak Locke. I think about 911 everyday and when I think about what they did it makes me so sad and angry. I kind of feel like number six in the prisoner. He is surrounded by brain dead cabbages or sheep as you call them unwilling to help themselves or anyone else and to afraid to stand up and be counted. I won't give up.
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair play my frind, neither will I give up.
There is one guy who I work with, who is serious when he says "I don't care is 9/11 was an inside job" - Stunning.
It gets worse, he has also said, and I quote - "If we are heading for a police state then bring it on."
He has alos said we would happily get microchiped, to "stop credit card fraud".
You know the sad thing. This guy is thought of as intelligent at work!!!!!!! Amazing
The level of stupidity in people is amazing.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like this guy could do with an Eckyboy sandwich Zak Locke! I think Einstein said something similar to you on the limitless of human stupidity so your in good company! People like that are total fools and worse their children will possibly grow up just as ignorant. I don't pity these people I despise them. They really should know better. What the guy is saying in other words is its okay to murder innocent people and blame it on someone else. We may be in the minority Zak Locke but we know right from wrong and that is what really matters when all is said and done.
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:

Maybe I didn't express myself too well there Eckyboy, like I said there is no excuse for those given the opportunity to view materials given freely and in good faith,who then turn around and say "I've been too busy to look at them lately"
or "If it is true what can i do about it,nothing!" or in the last case today,just mentioning CD of the towers and building 7 after CT was apparently on $ky last night,raised the eyebrows a little only to be met with this gem:
"You know I think Hitler had the right idea"!!!!!!!

So that sharp shock you mention would be in order, any ideas for that?

N
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: A clean slate is whats needed. Reply with quote

I'm working on that sharp shock Newspeak. That quote "If it is true what can I do about it, nothing!" is one I have heard time and time again. With an attitude like that why bother getting up in the morning in the first place. I had a friend who I thought was a decent guy and I asked him to look at some of the books and other material on 911 and make up his own mind but he kept saying he didn't have the time. Plenty of time to talk about football and girls he was going out with though, you know the important stuff. If he had bothered to check into 911 and still said afterwards he thought the official story was true I would have accepted it but he didn't even bother doing that. He didn't care. Needless to say he is not a friend of mine any longer. I have no time in my life for cowards and ignorant people who have no real concept of right and wrong.

One more thing, has anyone else noticed that a common tactic of all these so called skeptics on this site is rather than attempt to answer any questions posed they resort to picking apart grammar and wording and nit-pick over trivial things that are pointless and add nothing to the debate. If it's not nit-picking it is supplying an endless amount of links. I think calling them skeptics is being to kind to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: