FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mass producing CDs/DVDs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Mass producing CDs/DVDs Reply with quote

Can I recommend looking up www.svp.co.uk for your copying needs.

1 to 7 Duplicators are available from here for those with a bit more funding. You do not need a computer for these. Note these do not come with the drives so it will be 8 drives(1 reader and 7 writers) added on to the price. The Pioneer writers are probably the best on the market just now and can be bought for about £32. Add 600 blank DVDs from the bulk bundle section and 600 slimline DVD cases will probably cost, in total about £650.

Very easy to use, it's pretty self explanatory. If we had one of these as a group, we could mass produce these DVDs on a massive scale and distribute them throughout the country. Say if one group wanted 50 dvds for an event, the person elected to do this will spend all of about an hour to make fifty DVDs and post them through parcel force or recorded delivery.

Expensive at first, I know but i feel it could be used to super effect.

Kenny

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea Kenny...it wouldn't take much to recoup the cost of one of these duplicators if we ask for a donation of £1 per dvd...noticed a few cheaper ones on Ebay
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep that's what i was thinking but it's the initial outlay for me. i would love to do this but I do not have those kind of funds.

but thought i'd share this with others for those that could be interested in making there own DVD factory!

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Mass production of DVDs Reply with quote

Some people I work with are always copying DVD's - all these bloody silly films, of which they seem to watch millions of, all the time and so many of which seem to me (from the one or two I see or hear about) to be somehow giving out the same message "We are living in the land of the dead and are on the verge of destruction" - but maybe that's just me! Surely it doesn't cost £600 + to be able to copy DVD's? - I think you may mean to be able to copy a substantial amount all at once? I'm confused and I wish I didn't find computers and all the things connected with them so confusing!

I thought you just needed a "writer/rewriter" drive or something for your computer? Although I have less then no money (I am so in debt that when my wage gets paid in to my current account, I am already on overdraft!) but I have still been seriously wondering about obtaining one of these "writer/rewriter" drives or whatever they are, and just copying a few DVDs (obviously DVDs re 911 and anything else I come across that people should be watching instead of merely being endlessly "entertained" - a bit of this is ok but not to the point of being mindlessly & brain dumbingly "amused to death!!!." ).

Can anyone tell me about the "writer/rewriter" drive thingy and also, perhaps maybe more importantly, can anyone suggest how to get people to watch the DVD (Confronting the Evidence) once they have been given/lent it? I have lent/given a copy (I merely ask that people I give it to either watch it or don’t watch it, but then either pass it on to someone else who appears interested or give it back to me – what I can’t bear to think of is the DVD’s just lying there in some corner – unwatched and unlikely to be watched by anyone else, and eventually maybe even thrown away – I especially hate to think of this happening with the many copies I gave out during the march last Saturday! I must say I feel this is the best way of distributing them – to other people who have been drawn to the “Stop The War” event from similar motives to oneself – really I don’t agree with the idea that “Stop The War” or even SWP people are so different from ourselves – where we have a common motivation of being horrified by seeing babies/children/anyone getting hurt and killed by needless “war” some of us just see things on different levels.

In my day to day life (i.e. when not on a march) I have so far given out three DVD’s (Confronting The Evidence) – one I gave out a few weeks ago to an interested party who seems to be very “alive” and have a fair idea of what goes on, but not involved in taking any action to change things – he has talked about the DVD to me, but I don’t think he’s watched it (not as yet anyway!); one to my best friend who seems to be aware but want to endlessly postpone seriously accepting all this and seems to think it may all be part of my “mystic beliefs” and not really going on – but I believe her son (who is heavily into David Ike and once formed a band called “The Resistance” (to the New Word Order!) has watched it. The third person I have only just given the copy to.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane, depending on how new your computer is you may have at least a CDr writer, if not a DVD writer.

The link offered is for serious copiers. I have done 300 copies just one at a time, an hour an evening or so, with just a regular burner. Each CD takes about 12mins at the mo. Normal DVD burners can be had for about £40 I think. Check PC World website or similar. Very Happy
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can buy a stand alone dvd copier from a Coventry shop that will burn 3 copies at a time..price £249...check it out on WWW.EBAY.CO.UK
Should be able to do 18 copies per hour...
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad. still can't afford £249 tho Razz have to make do one at a time. Can't even afford DVD's at the moment. Evil or Very Mad

Getting some this week hopefully.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Truth warriors,

Great thread, keep distributing those dvds with the evidence to awaken people to the truth that the official version of 911 is a lie.

Ask for a donation for the dvds (£1-3, legally you are not allowed to sell them) this will enable you to fund more so that you are not out of pocket. Giving up your time to do this stuff is the biggest voluntary contribution so you should not incur further expense. The UK 911 Truth movement network will hopefully address this limited resources problems out in the forthcoming months. We need a UK Jimmy Walter to come forward.

Also people who make a donation are more likely to view the dvd. Giving out dvds etc at random is ineffective and a waste of limited resources.
We discovered this at Sedgefield (BLIARS constituency) when we followed Jimmy Walter's instructions (his money!). 17,000 dvds distributed............result was BLIAR increased his majority! So how many of those dvds were viewed?

Regarding quantity dont worry about it. If one person distributes one thats a major contribution in my eyes. Hope that the following story reinforces my point and that it inspires you to support the UK 911 Truth campaign:-

THE BOY AND THE STARFISH
Vision without action is merely a dream.
Action without vision just passes time.
Vision with action can change the world.

Once upon a time, there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had the habit of walking along the beach before he began his work. One day he was walking along the shore; as he looked down the beach, he saw a human figure moving like a dancer.

He smiled to himself to think of someone who would dance to the day, so he began to walk faster to catch up. As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn't dancing, but instead, he was reaching down to the shore, picking up something and very gently throwing it into the ocean.

The young man paused, looked up and replied, "Throwing Starfish into the ocean."

"I guess I should have asked; why are you throwing Starfish into the ocean?"

"The sun is up and the tide is going out and if I don't throw them in they'll die."

"But young man, don't you realize that there are miles and miles of beach and Starfish all along it, you can't possibly make a difference!"

The young man listened politely, then bent down, picked up another Starfish and threw it into the sea, past the breaking waves." It made a difference for that one."

His response surprised the man, he was upset, he didn't know how to reply, so instead he turned away and walked back to the cottage to begin his writings.

All day long as he wrote, the image of that young man haunted him; he tried to ignore it, but the vision persisted. Finally, late in the afternoon, he realized that he the scientist, he the poet, had missed the essential nature of the young man's actions. Because he realized that what the young man was doing was choosing not to be an observer in the universe and watch it pass by, but was choosing to be an actor in the universe and make a difference. He was embarrassed.

That night he went to bed, troubled. When morning came, he awoke knowing that he had to do something; so he got up, put on his clothes, went to the beach and found the young man; and with him spent the rest of the morning throwing Starfish into the ocean.

You see, what the young man's actions represent is something that is special in each and every one of us. We have all been gifted with the ability to make a difference. And if we can, like the young man, become aware of that gift, we gain through the strength of our vision the power to shape the future.

And that is your challenge, and that is my challenge. We must find our Starfish, and if we throw our stars wisely and well, I have no question that the 21st century is going to be a wonderful place

Remember:
Vision without action is merely a dream.
Action without vision just passes time.
Vision with action can change the world

Hope that the powerful message in the story inspires and empowers you further as well as non activists and guests to this forum thread to take ACTION and become a 911 Truth campaign activist, either as an individual or even better as a constituency truth group.

Truth & peace

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post Pikey! inspirational...regards Eric Hufschmids 12 minute 911 film..i'm going to go to my local MP's surgery with a dvd player/lap top and make her watch it in front of me...they are not going to get away with their contempt for the truth when its so obvious
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i've just gone and bought myself a dvd duplicator so should be able to turn out 20 copies per hour.Its quite alot of money £249 but will be charging £1 a copy at meetings etc so should be no problem recouping the cost.Its a beautiful machine and well worth the purchase.
Hoping to do an event at Derby university soon and also at the mind,body,spirit festival in Birmingham in november.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
should be able to turn out 20 copies per hour.

Shocked Laughing
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's great to see so many people taking initiative with copying the DVDs. i do believe it's by far the best way to show people what you are talking about rather than trying to explain without visuals

well done everyone and keep it up Smile

Peace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: