FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Survivors of July Bombings fail to mention seeing bombers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Survivors of July Bombings fail to mention seeing bombers Reply with quote

Kira Mason survived the 7 July 2005 London tube bombs. She was in the compartment where allegedly Shehzad Tanweer blew himself up. According to the Daily Mail, 8 October 2005, Kira must have been standing just a few feet away from Tanweer.

So what does Kira Mason say?

According to the Daily Mail, 8 October 2005, Kira says:

"I don't know what was pressing down on me - it could have been a body...

"Never in my wildest imagination did I think it was a bomb, let alone that I had been so close to it. I thought the train had been derailed and crashed...."

Note that there is no mention of a suicide bomber or a rucksack.

Martine Wright survived the 7 July London tube bombs. According to The Guardian, 26 September 2005, she kept a diary:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1578305,00.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1577373,00.html?gusrc=r ss

The only hint of anger towards the bombers comes in a diary entry she had forgotten she made.

It reads: "The hole in the ceiling and the floor of the carriage apparently mark the place where the b****** suicide bomber blew himself up." Otherwise she makes no mention of the four men who attacked London on July 7.

Note that there is no mention of seeing a bomber or a rucksack.

Bruce Lait - I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag.

[/b]
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That photo - the only one released of the destruction of the carriage with the clean hole punched through the floor is the most revealing
A home-made rucksack bomb cannot possibly punch a hole through a steel-plated floor when its explosive power had so many other places to go and should have blown out the carriage walls and roof at least
Nemesis
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Photo URL wanted Reply with quote

Can anyone point me towards the URL for the photo of the carriage floor damage?
Nemesis
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Photo URL wanted Reply with quote

Can anyone point me towards the URL for the photo of the carriage floor damage?
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/popup?id=979901&content=&page=3

For some commentary on this photo scroll down a few items here

http://www.davidicke.com/news/archives_main.php?archive=1124663389&sub action=list-archive&do=archives
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: