FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get up!, (get on up) Get up! (get on up)....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Get up!, (get on up) Get up! (get on up).... Reply with quote

Like a TRUTH machine, (get on up)

BECAUSE.... WE HAVE WORK TO DO
. Look at what "The Man on The Street" knows.

30 second "trailer". Sound is a bit nonsense - need to use an external mic.

Link

22 minutes (can you stand it)?

Link

Yes this is ME folks - Soz!! The intro music is by "Air" from "Talkie Walkie".

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*waits for them to sign up and say "thats me!"* Laughing

Good work Andrew. Interesting to see peoples reactions.

Constructive criticism....? Perhaps narrow it down a bit more, and pack it into a shorter presentation. do you give dvd's away as well? some may hate me for making this comparison, but I beleive Phil at Letsroll, has something like a 2 min presentation... bam, bam, bam, bam. Could of got through 20 people in the space of that video. Just give them bites to think about, and something to take away. Cover the few main points. Obviously your material would me different than Phils. Wink

And save the more detailed stuff for bigger crowds. Cool

When giving out DVD's the first question I ask is "How many towers fell on 911" Getting that question wrong alone is normally enough to get them to take a free dvd to watch. Very Happy
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: get on up Reply with quote

Well done Andrew for your continuing grass roots work.
It is actually in a strange way encouraging for me to see this level of ignorance, as it reminds me of my own previous levels of ignorance, and shows just how much real information we can give to Joe Bloggs, stuff that us "seasoned campaigners" take for granted.
I propose that a useful exercise for us all is to put oursleves back in our own shoes when the 9/11 official story was gospel - at least for you other poor sods like me who bought it!
Like someone else mentioned recently, sometimes all you can do is a sew a few seeds, as it is a bitter pill to swallow indeed! These seeds will blossom at a later date.
That said, DVDs are totally the way forward. At 'em!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys - length of time isn't an issue for me in terms of "clocking through a number of people". I've tried to get larger crowds and no one turned up.

I did this entirely on my own - all materials, filming, editing and posting done by me.

I am quite selective about whom I speak to, so was waiting around for the next person to come out.

You can find copies of the sheets I use here (already posted on the campaiging thread).

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/9-11-A4Posters.zip

I need to add a picture of the madrid hotel that burned for 24 hours!

If you have a presentation to share, why not post a link with your reference above? People can then access it and review it or even edit it for themselves

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: