FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what about contacting comedians? some seem open-minded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: what about contacting comedians? some seem open-minded Reply with quote

is there a list of comedians somewhere.

'mock the news' last night had some fairly controversial jokes & info slipped in.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good approach but you must be aware that these guys may be putting their careers on the line if they get on board. We need to get the grassroots support up and I'm sure they'll start getting involved.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last nights was quite funny. Very Happy

not as funny as two weeks ago when they were taking the piss out of the liquid explosives plots. literally had tears streaming out of my eyes. Laughing Laughing Laughing

anyone else see that one?
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried Mark Thomas awhile ago following his Arms Dealing programme. His team mailed back to say he would definatley take a look at it (as i had suggested i expected he would not) but I heard nothing more. Robert Newman seems a good bet, as he exposes well documented False Flag jobs in his History of Oil show, so has already spoken out in that direction.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
It's a good approach but you must be aware that these guys may be putting their careers on the line if they get on board. We need to get the grassroots support up and I'm sure they'll start getting involved.

aye your right, all these limelight seekers only care about their careers so they don't have to do an honest days work in their lives never mind stick their necks out to challenge the media establishment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: