FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Channel 4 (UK) on Israeli roll in 911.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Channel 4 (UK) on Israeli roll in 911. Reply with quote

I've been looking for a long time for a copy of the documentary 'The 9/11 Conspiracies' that was aired on the UK TV station Channel 4 in 2004.
What was notable about the documentary was the information regarding the suspected Israeli spies who were detained shortly after the attacks.
I've finally obtained a copy of the documentary and until i have a way of posting it for viewing (i may crop it and post it on youtube) i will post the dialogue of the parts concerned.

--------------------

(Narrator) Many Jewish Americans died on September the 11th. But particularly in the Middle-east millions of people believe Israeli agents were involved in the attack. And they claim there is a basis for their suspicions. Moments after the planes hit the world trade centre eyewitnesses reported seeing a group of young men apparently celebrating.
(Footage of 'Maria'. Eyewitness in her apartment.)

(Maria) I grabbed my binoculars, and I’m trying, you know, to look at the twin towers. But what caught my attention, down there i see this van parked...

(Footage of car park below window.)

(Maria)...and i see three guys on top of the van. They seemed to be taking a movie, and i could see that they were like happy, you know the laughing. They didn’t looked shocked to me.

(Narrator) This part of New Jersey has a large Muslim community. It would turn out that three of the 9/11 hijackers had lived there. A major terrorist man-hunt began and just six hours after the attack the van was stopped at a roadblock by patrolman Scott De Carlo.

(Footage of officer Scott De Carlo in patrol car.)

(Scott De Carlo) We were asked to detain the van and the passengers. They were just removed from the vehicle, padded down for safety precaution and detained. I think once the FBI arrived one of them stated that they were on our side, or something to that effect. The mood was confusion. As people were driving by they were screaming all sorts of excerpts. Profanity, you know, things to that effect. Nothing that I’d care to repeat.

(Narrator) Over two months of interrogation began. The FBI discovered the men weren't from Al Qaeda. They were Israelis. An enduring conspiracy theory began; That they were Israeli field agents who had uncovered the 9/11 plot in advance. Israel had deliberately failed to warn the US authorities because it wanted to ensure that American public opinion was hostile to the Arab world.
Channel 4 traveled to Israel and spoke to three of the five men arrested that day, to hear their side of the story.

(Footage of Yaron Schmuel in Tel Aviv, Israel)

(Schmuel) One of the neighbors give a call to the Feds and tell there's a white van with five Arab people, as you see i am blond, blue eyes. And tell there’s a bomb in the white van, get the number, five Arab people and they are on there way to Manhattan to make a suicide.

(Footage of Sivan Kurzberg)

(Kurzberg) I was the driver. The policeman take his gun and put in my head.

(Schmuel) Where are the bombs? Where did you want to do the suicide? And i dont know nothing about what you say.

(Kerzberg) But i told them that I am just a tourist from Israel, I’m Jewish. And he told me don’t talk, if you talk I’m going to shoot you.

(Footage of Paul Kerzberg)

(P. Kerzberg) People were spitting on us from the street they are passing with their cars and spit on us, cos they thought we were the Arabs, they were looking for someone to blame.

(Images of arrest)

(Narrator) A passer by took these photos of the police searching the van. Five men were inside it. Some had duel nationalities and were carrying more than one passport. Others had flight tickets to leave the US within days. Fearing robbery, one had over $4000 hidden in a sock.

(P. Kerzberg) They were ripping things, they took the camera. They were screaming at us all that time "put your head in to the ground or we are going to shoot you."

(Narrator) They told interrogators they were working for Urban Moving, a shipping and storage firm run by an Israeli businessman who often employed Israeli students without work permits. The men say there was an innocent explanation for what was found in the van, and their behavior on 9/11. They were they say, simply on a working holiday.

(P. Kerzberg) We heard in the news that one of the planes was crashing down the buildings and we thought it was an accident at the beginning. So we went up to the roof of Urban Moving and we saw the building burning.

(Schmuel) |There is a better view from the building in Jersey that is up a hill, a straight line to the world trade centre. We decided to go up there, its like two three minutes from the office, stand over there and take some pictures. Everyone wants picture like this in his camera.

(Narrator) Their boss at Urban Moving Domenic Suter was questioned by the FBI. But then disappeared back to Israel. It left lots of unanswered questions and fueled suspicion about the five men. Investigators seized the firms computers and the investigation took on a new urgency with multiple lie-detector tests.

(Schmuel)They continued to ask did you know the terrorist, did you know where they flew from did you know what they were supposed to do? The answer all the time was no i do not know even what you are talking about.

(Narrator) The FBI wasn't satisfied. Channel 4 has learned from intelligence sources that some of the men’s names were already known to American counter-intelligence.
Paul Kerzberg admitted serving in the Israeli army anti-terrorist unit. He refused to take a lie detector test for ten weeks.

(P. Kerzberg) I was serving in a special unit in the army. Its not a big secret, something like that. But there are things that i have to keep to myself, as loyal to my country.

(Schmuel) The story that the feds build is a very good story. When you hear the story start to even believe it yourself, okay maybe I’m a spy. I'm sure i'm not but the story is so good so maybe i am.

(Narrator) Juval Aviv is a counter-terrorism advisor to the US congress but was once a spy for Israel’s secret service Mossad. He says Urban Moving was a front company for Israeli intelligence and that some of its workers were spying illegally in the US.

(Footage of Juval Aviv, former Mossad)

(Juval Aviv) Israel has engaged in intelligence gathering in friendly countries. Some of it is done with permission and some of it probably is being done without permission in areas that is vital to Israeli interest, where large Arab communities operate and live, where there is a lot of fund-raising for terrorist activities in the middle-east. That’s the old under cover. Its the old way of gathering intelligence which America has not used. If a decision is being made to put a bomb under a building during and after prayer on friday night in a mosque you have to be in the mosque. You will not be able to do it from a satellite.

(Narrator) Sources close to Israeli intelligence have told channel 4 that Urban Moving produced no information that could have prevented 9/11. But whatever the truth of the conspiracy story its flushed out the possibility that Israel spies on America, its closest ally. An espionage tactic that both governments would prefer kept secret.

(Juval Aviv) There are certain type of information and methods of collections that you don’t want to share with the local host country. There are systems that you use, conducts that you make, undercover operations penetrating other terrorist networks, those types of information you don’t share with anybody.

(Narrator) The Urban Moving five were eventually deported to Israel for visa violations. Channel 4 understands from sources close to US intelligence that a condition of their release was that Israel promised not to spy on the US without permission. Then, as now, the Israeli government publicly denies they have spies in the US.

----------------------

I would also recommend 'critics' view te following Fox News specials

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7545.htm

The following article also details the actions of the Mossad in the US

http://www.la.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/74953_comment.php?theme=1

An Israeli company owned the security firm at all the 9/11 airport;

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ICTS.html

http://www.rense.com/general73/bloody.htm

Quote:
Olmert, who has long been tarnished by allegations of financial crimes, was implicated in a financial scandal involving forged receipts for donations to the 1988 Likud campaign, of which he was co-treasurer. This affair culminated in the March 1996 conviction of three other Likudniks, including Menahem Atzmon, the Likud treasurer. Olmert was also later indicted in the Likud affair, but was acquitted.

During the 1970s Olmert had worked in the law firm owned by another Atzmon, Uzi Atzmon.

Menahem Atzmon, convicted in Israel, went on to become the founder and head of International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS), the parent company of Huntleigh USA, the airport security firm that ran passenger screening operations at the airports of Boston and Newark on 9/11.

Huntleigh USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of an Israeli company called International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS) International N.V., a Netherlands-based aviation and transportation security firm headed by "former [Israeli] military commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and security agencies."

Menachem Atzmon, convicted in Israel in 1996 for campaign finance fraud, and his business partner Ezra Harel, took over management of security at the Boston and Newark airports when their company ICTS bought Huntleigh USA in 1999. UAL Flight 175 and AA 11, which allegedly struck the twin towers, both originated in Boston, while UAL 93, which purportedly crashed in Pennsylvania, departed from the Newark airport. The convicted Israeli criminal Atzmon also controls and operates the German port of Rostock on the Baltic Sea.

Some 9/11 victims' families brought lawsuits against Huntleigh claiming the security firm had been grossly negligent on 9-11. While these relatives have a right to discovery and to know what Huntleigh did or did not do to protect their loved ones on 9-11, Huntleigh, along with the other security companies, was granted complete congressional protection in 2002 and will not be called to account for its actions on 9-11 in any U.S. court.

http://www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com/newsletters/atzmon70506.htm

If you still are of the opinion that the 9/11 commission has done its job and that there are no remaining questions regarding 9/11 then fine. But get the hell off of our backs for wanting these things sorted out.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(Narrator) Many Jewish Americans died on September the 11th

Really??
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Really??

Heh. Yeh, i noticed that one too.

jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Ha! Fox News, really?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsut_peopel wrote:
Quote:

Ha! Fox News, really?

Laughing

Go ahead and dismiss it. But before you do, ask yourself why it has been completely purged from the Fox News transcripts.....

....well?......

Oh, BTW, shouldnt you actually WATCH the report? Or are you afraid it might jive a little with your state-mandated thinking?

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Really??

Are you implying that no Jewish Americans died on Sept. 11?

You could be right, I suppose, but I doubt it.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Really??

Christ, you people really do avoid the issues at hand dont you? Please, for god sake AR, are you suspicious of these activities or not?

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Really??

Christ, you people really do avoid the issues at hand dont you? Please, for god sake AR, are you suspicious of these activities or not?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am extremely suspicious of your activities. Your overt hatred of the Jews and your support of Middle-Eastern terrorists makes you a highly questionable character.

I'll be keeping an eye on you, Osama.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Really??

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am extremely suspicious of your activities. Your overt hatred of the Jews and your support of Middle-Eastern terrorists makes you a highly questionable character.

Fukk you, you dirty fukkin apologist prick. I am Jewish you stupid b&stard.
Show me one fukking example where i have expressed hared of the Jews. If you can't then fukking apologise NOW.
No, you cant go to you pathetic little kiddies debunk sites and be told what to think on this so you just slander me like the child you are. You b&stards are so fukking scared of anything that goes against the naive beliefs you are so desparately still trying to cling to that the only choice you have is to attack the people presenting it.
Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

LURKERS, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HOW THESE PEOPLE THINK, THEN ASK YOURSELF, ARE THEY LOOKING FOR TRUTH?

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Israel and MOSSAD were involved then why would they warn the US before hand?

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp?item=a0801mossadwarning
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
If Israel and MOSSAD were involved then why would they warn the US before hand?

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp?item=a0801mossadwarning

Possibly one of two reasons.

1 - Plausible deniability. It would make sense if they were concerned about future accusations

2 - That, like the CIA, FBI, MI5, SIS etc, Mossad have a great many good and decent people working for them who would do their job as normal. Do not forget that these organisations are largely compartmentalized and many actions and operations may be carried out without fully being known to all others within the organisation. After all, do you think everyone in the CIA was aware of Iran-Contra?

Either way, i should point out that the question is largely moot as there does indeed seem to be involvement by certain members of the Mossad in 911.

BTW, thanks for actually asking me a question and not slandering me like the above guy.

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deflector, I’m going to be frank with you here, hey honesty is the best policy. I really don't wish to get involved in a long and drawn out debate with you about Israel’s possible involve in 911. Not because I can't be bothered or wish to withdraw from it. I simply asked the question because I have seen and no doubt you will be aware of the finger of suspicion being pointed at other countries also.

I have seen it pointed at elements inside Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Israel, even Syria and Iran. It is impossible to imagine these countries all working together with US to plan this, would you not agree?

The point is, were all these countries involved, some of them, or none of them? At some stage you are going to have to accept that when the finger points one way it stops being pointed another way.

One way or another you are going to have to decide which one of these accusations you are going to go with. Without some form of consistent and cohesive policy of which foreign intelligence agencies or members of you think are involved your point is moot.

I really hope you see where I am coming from here. I have no desire to piss you off, but simply going round and round the net and pointing the finger here there and anywhere waters it all down.

So what do you think? Israel? Saudi Arabia? Pakistan? All of them, none of them? Your call.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Deflector, I’m going to be frank with you here, hey honesty is the best policy. I really don't wish to get involved in a long and drawn out debate with you about Israel’s possible involve in 911. Not because I can't be bothered or wish to withdraw from it. I simply asked the question because I have seen and no doubt you will be aware of the finger of suspicion being pointed at other countries also.

I have seen it pointed at elements inside Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Israel, even Syria and Iran. It is impossible to imagine these countries all working together with US to plan this, would you not agree?

The point is, were all these countries involved, some of them, or none of them? At some stage you are going to have to accept that when the finger points one way it stops being pointed another way.

One way or another you are going to have to decide which one of these accusations you are going to go with. Without some form of consistent and cohesive policy of which foreign intelligence agencies or members of you think are involved your point is moot.

I really hope you see where I am coming from here. I have no desire to piss you off, but simply going round and round the net and pointing the finger here there and anywhere waters it all down.

So what do you think? Israel? Saudi Arabia? Pakistan? All of them, none of them? Your call.

Okay man. I see where things can get dizzying with all the various theories out there. And thanks for your calmness and reasoned approach to your question. I truely didnt want to lose my temper here at all but comments like AR's kind of get me where it hurts.

First off, i must point out that i myself have not accused these countries though i see where you are coming from.
Each one of the countries you have listed here (with the exception of Syria and Iran, whome i have never heard of being connected to 9/11) played a certain roll in 9/11. But to say that "all these countries were working together" is a bit misleading. We are really only talking about the military and intelligence services of these countries, aswell as perhaps some high level goverment members (though not necessarily).
Dont forget aswell that they are all direct allies of the US and it can be shown in great detail how allied counties intelligence services can collude in ways beyond the knowledge of the public, and sometimes the governments of the their respective countries.

My thinking on it is; are there people within the shadowy world of military and foreign intelligence willing to carry out such actions? Absolutely. There are plenty of historical precedents to draw upon.
Is there the ability to carry out such an attack? I would think so given the enormous resources at such entities disposal.
Is there the motive to carry out these actions? Without doubt. We hardly even need to examine the case points in history to show what motivates those who stand to gain from the engineering of geo-political situations, analysis of the present day political climate provides more than enough evidence for motive.

So then i am left with what evidence we can actually find on involvement by those other than who have been directly blamed for 9/11. What there is left is a series of questions that so far have not been adequately answered by those with the responability to do so. These questions do form a picture of some possible alternative ideas to the official theory though they are still just that; questions that have not been answered.
I truely believe these anomalies in the official story are serious issues and should be addressed as such. If it turns out there is nothing there, great. No problem. But what if there is something else there? Wouldnt that put all of us in such a dangerous position that we really should force ourselves to examine all possibilities?
Think for a second; what if the US or other governments really did have something to do with 9/11, be it LIHOP or MIHOP? What would that mean for our safety?
Surely the only way to erase all doubt as to who our true enemy is is to have these anomalies addressed? I really believe so.
This isnt just some spare-time conspiracist fantasy i enjoy indulging in. I have REAL questions. And i feel myself and my family, as possible victims to a future false flag operation, deserve answers. And if those answers reveal a more accurate picture of the danger we all face then that will surely provide us all with a better way of facing it.

Sorry for the ramble, but now you know where i stand on this.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

Show me one fukking example where i have expressed hared of the Jews. If you can't then fukking apologise NOW.
No, you cant go to you pathetic little kiddies debunk sites and be told what to think on this so you just slander me like the child you are. You b&stards are so fukking scared of anything that goes against the naive beliefs you are so desparately still trying to cling to that the only choice you have is to attack the people presenting it.

LURKERS, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HOW THESE PEOPLE THINK, THEN ASK YOURSELF, ARE THEY LOOKING FOR TRUTH?

Why is it that all conspiracy theorists seem to be humor-impaired?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Why is it that all conspiracy theorists seem to be humor-impaired?

Shocked

Wow.

That really is the most cowardly retraction i have ever seen. There was humour in your statement was there? Not from where i'm sitting you assh0le.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
There was humour in your statement was there?

Of course! Laced with a healthy dose of well-deserved vitriole.

Quote:
Not from where i'm sitting you assh0le.

Naturally. You're humor-impaired, like all conspiracy theorists.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Really??

Yes indeed lurkers...there's not even a mask over the 9/11 truthers to slip...they are proud of their hatred, stupidity, and paranoia as evidenced by this academic gem from DeFecToR.

Quick DeFicaToR call Ian to come clean up your mess as he has already so kindly done for so many of your pathetic brethren.

-z

PS: If you are Jewish then I'm the Queen Mum.

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Quote:

I can't really say as I've noticed you have much of a sense of a humour either, agg. Pot meet kettle?

Perhaps we all just need to sit down for a beer sometime...

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Quote:

You truely are making yourself out to be a sad and pathetic fool by continuing your claim that the above statement was supposed to be some kind of joke. Even if it was a joke, which anyone reading it can see that its not, i took serious offense to it. An overt hatred of Jews? Seriously, please explain to me how i am lacking in a sense of humour by taking offense to this.
I dont care about the rest of what you said, i have thicker skin than that, but this comment i will never accept. How about about exibiting just a tiny bit of decency and apologise for it. Joke or no joke you yourself surely are not so dumb as to not see how someone might take offense to this. Or was that your intention? To offend me?

As for you Jay Lord, your comments i will not waste my time on. You are utter scum with the most lonely of lives that you must come here with comments like that.

Or perhaps this is a prime example of how a 'critic' avoids the issue. Makes sense to me.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

You truely are making yourself out to be a sad and pathetic fool by continuing your claim that the above statement was supposed to be some kind of joke. Even if it was a joke, which anyone reading it can see that its not, i took serious offense to it. An overt hatred of Jews? Seriously, please explain to me how i am lacking in a sense of humour by taking offense to this.
I dont care about the rest of what you said, i have thicker skin than that, but this comment i will never accept. How about about exibiting just a tiny bit of decency and apologise for it. Joke or no joke you yourself surely are not so dumb as to not see how someone might take offense to this. Or was that your intention? To offend me?

All right, I apologize.

Now, perhaps you can answer a question about this post:

DeFecToR wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Really??

Why did you find the notion that "many Jewish Americans died on September 11" so amusing?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="aggle-rithm"]
DeFecToR wrote:

aggle-rithm wrote:

All right, I apologize.

Apology accepted.

aggle-rithm wrote:

Now, perhaps you can answer a question about this post:

DeFecToR wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Really??

Why did you find the notion that "many Jewish Americans died on September 11" so amusing?

Oh. I see what you mean. No, that honestly was not humour at the deaths of American Jews. Seriously it wasnt. I can see how you might think it was, and i guess i should apologise for that. The deaths of everyone on 911 hurt me greatly regardless of race or religion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: