FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did you see this in the national news?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntiZionistAntiNeocon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Did you see this in the national news? Reply with quote

http://www.pendletoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=8&ArticleID=1 806619

"The 22 chemical components recovered by police are believed to be the largest haul ever found at a house in this country."

"a search of Jackson's home had uncovered rocket launchers, chemicals, BNP literature and a nuclear biological suit."

How come this wasn't widely reported in the news? Did it make front page of the Guardian the Independent or the Times? The Telegraph or the Mail? The Mirror or the Sun? Or any national newspapers for that matter?

No press conference from Reid this time? No press releases?

Shows the hypocricy of the press. Imagine if these two people who were caught were Muslims? Imagine the outcry and the front page headlines then.
________
hotbox vaporizers

Last edited by AntiZionistAntiNeocon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
reductionist
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

one might say the main-stream press are drawing a veil over this...

it's absolutely appalling that this didn't make the national news and that fact speaks volumes about the genuine motivatiions in the hysteria about terrorism.
mkpdavies
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They aren't the baddies we are all supposed to be focusing our fears on at the moment.

Anyone who thinks the mainstream media is "fair and balanced" needs to wake up and smell the coffee. They all have an agenda and on certain things, that agenda is shared.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is disgusting..

protect the psycho ring wingers with rocket launchers but chuck people of planes for talking a foreign language... yeah nice

and people still argue we have a free press

ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
May I suggest others follow suit?

Done.

I simply cannot imagine a similar story involving muslims wouldn't have been screamed at us for days.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet today a Muslim taxi driver refused to let a dog in his cab and it makes front page. I've had a dog and had several cabbies say sorry no dogs, don't remember it being on the front page though. Didn't see which paper but something on it here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3464725.stm

seems they have the same problem in the US:

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1999/04/03/loc_cabbie.html

are they just copying each others stories?
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's another article on the BNP explosives guy:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/pendlenews/pendleheadlines/d isplay.var.947927.0.exbnp_man_held_in_bomb_swoop.php
mkpdavies
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
Yet today a Muslim taxi driver refused to let a dog in his cab and it makes front page. I've had a dog and had several cabbies say sorry no dogs, don't remember it being on the front page though. Didn't see which paper but something on it here

To be fair to the media (and I hate the mainstream media), there is an issue over the woman being blind too.

However, It wouldn't surprise me that the Muslim factor helped propell this to front page status.
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a bleeding joke! i CANNOT believe that the press would not report this, not even the the lefties. blimey. post this on every forum you are on incase this does not get out. it is the clearest case yet of total double standards!

fix up britain :roll:
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trouble is with this guy, you get them everywhere, he is the wrong kind of terrorist! (I promise you, they are serious!!)
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent this to the BBC:

Dear Sir/Madam

Could you explain to me why the story of prosecution of fascists with potential bomb-making equipment, consisting of 22 dangerous chemicals and a nuclear/biological protection suit does not make national news but remains in a local Lancashire newspaper.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/pendlenews/pendleheadlines/d isplay.var.947927.0.exbnp_man_held_in_bomb_swoop.php

Has the state of hysteria about Muslims become so high that any story about a Muslim is newsworthy while news about white British nazis with potentially lethal weapons is not?

Do we now see veils worn by Muslims as a threat, but explosives in the hands of fascists unimportant?

I am disgusted at the priorities of editors. They should remember that in the last century a failure by the media in Germany to take seriously violence by Nazis accompanied by vilification of a religious minority led to the holocaust and WW2. After the war we in Britain were keen enough to talk about German national guilt. Should we not open our eyes to the British national guilt of ignoring fascists and vilifying Muslims?

Have libertarian principles in journalism now completely vanished?

Your faithfully

J N Glynn
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am disgusted by the UK media. I've sent letters of concern to BBC & Channel 4. Anyone else you can think of?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know why your shocked or surprised, the BBC are the propaganda arm of the Elite.

Joe public thinks they are whiter then white and the last bastion of Britishness.

They will at best pay lip service to your letters.

To bring about change we need a million protestors in the city centre of London for 2 weeks - no moving until we get our say on prime time tv.

Now that is a day I look forward to - I volunteer - now we only need another 999,999 protesters - who's up for it?
Briaman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: The BBC story was NOT about muslims Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:

Hi all,

While it is true that the Enquirer story is about an Islamic taxi driver refusing to allow a blind woman and her guide dog into his cab, the BBC story is about an entirely different incident and makes no mention of the religion of the people involved. Some commentators here seem to have missed that.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

discussion on arrse

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=48352/postdays=0/posto rder=asc/start=0.html
stu2306
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Evening Standard Oct 6th Reply with quote

The headline about the 'muslim taxi driver' was in the evening standard of Friday 6th. This is sickening - I fail to see the relevance of he mans religion and can only conclude that this is a deliberate incitement to racial hatred.
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have spoken to the News Editor of the Nelson Times and he has confirmed to me that there has been no interest from national media. His feeling was that as it wasn't London they weren't interested.

He thought that maybe the court case would be followed.

Regs
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote the following to the BBC News and Complaints departments :-
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -
I am extremely disappointed with the lack of impartiality the BBC is demonstrating currently. Despite an incredibly newsworthy article, :-

no mention was made on any of the major media outlets in the UK. Only local news had brief mentions of it. Am I to surmise that the BBC actively support BNP in their silence on this issue?

More generally, is there a racist anti-moslem agenda in the mass media of this country? It certainly looks that way. People will stop voting, stop buying newspapers, stop watching TV, and start using the Internet as their preferred comms tool. That's a lot of "entertainment and news" industry jobs down the drain. Please clean up your act and present a fair, balanced menu of news items in future. People aren't stupid, you know. Many, many people have noticed the "bias" as demonstrated by the mass media of late. The more you treat the average person as stupid, the more you alienate yourselves from the public, who you are there to serve.

Issues that are trying our patience are Princess Diana's death (all traffic cameras switched off!?!), 9-11 (steel-frame buildings do not fall at the speed of gravity, unless it was controlled demolition), Dr. David Kelly's death (has not been explained properly), and the UK 7/7 bombings (since when do bombs in bags inside a carriage cause the metal of the carriage floor to bend up, as if the bomb was underneath the carriage?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -
I will try to post to other places too. It's not as if we are the elite intelligentia and that's why it got up our noses. No, this is for every man to see and howl at.

Graphic Smile
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if this could se some sort of Gladio-related cache

the right-wing ties are there
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
I wonder if this could se some sort of Gladio-related cache

the right-wing ties are there

Very possible, Skeptic.

There was a similar story last year about a cache at an address in Birmingham. Local police, having been called by the landlord of the property who had himself discovered the cache, were later called off the case. The story only appeared in an Urdu language newspaper.

Noel
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say almost certainly given the way the PTB work.

As Nafeez's book on 7/7 shows, for years the authorities have taken a remarkably lenient line with groups that are genuinely promoting hatred and terror to operate openly in the UK

If you want a site that is truly openly promoting violence look no further than redwatch and yet do the authorities do anything about this? Do they *.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redwatch
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my reply from BBC Newswatch

Quote:
Thanks for your email. I have now read the story. You raise some very
valid points (and we have had a number of emails about this very issue
recently.) We will look into it and it's very possible that Newswatch
will cover this matter.

Regards,
Helen

Lets wait and see...
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: censorship Reply with quote

There was another story last year, reported to us by a distinguished supporter in the Muslim community in Birmingham. This story was only reported in an Urdu language British newspaper.

A landlord discovered what looked like a bomb factory in a room he had let. He reported it to the West Midlands police. They came around, searched the place and took it very seriously. Later some other police turned up and told the first lot not to pursue the case any further. The case was then dropped by the police.

Such incidents make me suspicious that there are Operation Gladio type false flag operations being carried out in the UK by the security services. Sometimes the police or the press stumble upon them. If the police do, they are called off the case by MI5 or Special Branch or somesuch.

If the press get hold of such a story, it may get published in a small circulation or local newspaper, but once the cat is out of the bag a "D-Notice" gets put upon it, which stops all future publication.

The way D-notices work is this. The press are regularly invited to government briefings. In return for this privilege they agree not to publish any story the government puts a D-notice on. Any publication or news service which breaches a government D-notice does not get invited to future government press briefings.

I doubt any editor will say: "I can't discuss that because there's a D-notice on it", a fact which probably accounts for the kinds of responses complainants have had from editors.

More worryingly, if the government decides that with the advent of the Internet the D-notice system is no longer working, they may well start looking at ways of censoring the Internet. After all they have managed to censor it in China.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that redwatch site is sickening. i've seen it before.

several of my friends are on there as they were part of a 'love music hate racism' event.. including kbo234s nephew!!

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to mention david shayler?!!

http://www.redwatch.net/manchreds1.html

the person/people behind this site are completely retarded! its almost funny
almost

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: this is being discussed elsewhere Reply with quote

Much more information at the following two sites

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=32150
http://nujnewmedia.blogspot.com/

Tony

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: