FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 and the perpetuation of dualism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: 911 and the perpetuation of dualism Reply with quote

First this:
Quote:
I have always had a problem with the idea of the white brotherhood and the black brotherhood. I don’t buy into the idea of good and evil I just see clarity and confusion.

The confusion is pretty obvious and covers most of what goes on in the human sphere. Clarity is like calm water, it reflects it doesn’t offer any advice or answers as it just is.

If you think you are good then you are just polarising yourself and in doing so you loose clarity and the ability to reflect. Not reflecting is akin to not seeing, not seeing is to be blind and the blind fall.

If you don’t understand that’s fine as most people don’t get it that’s why they do what they do. I’ll do what I do which is very little like a gentle ripple.

Definition of spiel:
A lengthy or extravagant speech or argument usually intended to persuade.

I just figure this whole them and us good and evil 'spiel' is just one big mind job! The paradox and the paranoia can only exist in a world of duality. Resolve duality and you resole the paradox. Day and night surely exist but all things are relative so it can't be day and night at the same time! The Buddha attains to enlightenment at dawn i.e. No day or night but the resolution of dualism. Jesus dies, so as to be reborn, on the cross as the sky darkens meaning dusk i.e. No day or night but the resolution of dualism. The greatest good can only exist if we hold on to the idea of the greatest evil. In truth what we are really experiencing is a great confusion which is being perpetuated by those in power as a control mechanism.

Definition of crooked:
1. Having bends, curves, or angles
2. Marked by dishonesty, especially in matters of public trust
3. Ruthlessly seeking personal advantage

Fear and terror has always been used to control the masses and I'm sure this won't change but we do have the ability to change ourselves. Lead by example teaching without doing and lessons without words this is the way to straighten that which has become 'crooked'. When the road bends you can not see straight ahead i.e. You can not see clearly. Those old photos of the 'Skull and Crossbones' secret society may well be telling us that fear (akin to confusion) is a tool which these people use.

“If you can't convince them; confuse them”
Harry S. Truman

As wisdom and knowledge are disseminated and dualism seen for what it really is i.e. A mechanism of control, then those who've been playing god fall into their own trap of fear and anxiety. As more people awaken greater and greater distractions are contrived to cause fear and perpetuate the dualism which enslaves mankind. The terrorism perpetrated on September 11th 2001 was calculated to capture the minds of men and reinforce the duality that denies clarity and brings confusion through fear.

The symbolism of 911 may well be an inside joke as arrogance generally leads to error. The world trade center towers were twins and symbolic of dualism. The number 9 is interchangeable with 6 and 69 reminds us of Pieces the two fish swimming in opposite direction suggesting confusion. The number 69 also resembles the Yin Yang symbol which although often seen as harmony through the balancing of the opposites is again dualistic. The number eleven (11) is obviously symbolic of the twin towers but again is dualistic. We won't pursue this as we're not looking for confusion but clarity.

Dualism:
Quote:
In philosophy, any pair of irreducible, mutually heterogeneous principles used to analyze the nature and origins of knowledge (epistemological dualism) or to explain all of reality or some broad aspect of it (metaphysical dualism); also, any theory that employs dualisms. Examples of epistemological dualisms are subject and object and sensation and sensibilia; examples of metaphysical dualisms are mind and matter, good and evil, and God and world. Dualism is distinguished from monism and pluralism.

So the mechanism that divides us is the same as the one that defeats us. But as already said we have the ability as well as the choice to free ourselves. Letting go of erroneous thinking isn't easy and may even take a life time. The good news is that you don't really have to do anything. You can read books if you like but only if they bring clarity and not confusion. It's more a case of realising that when the minds reasoning is based on 'assumptions' rather than what is real then any answer can only fuel the stream of 'assumptions' which leads to confusion fear and chaos.

Definition of assumption:
1. The act of taking to or upon oneself: assumption of an obligation.
2. The act of taking possession or asserting a claim: assumption of command.
3. The act of taking for granted: assumption of a false theory.
4. Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition: a valid assumption.
5. Presumption; arrogance.
6. Logic. A minor premise.
7. Assumption
a. Christianity. The taking up of the Virgin Mary into heaven in body and soul after her death.
b. A feast celebrating this event.
c. August 15, the day on which this feast is observed.

And:
Definition: arrogance
Antonyms: genuineness, naturalness, reality, realness

I've been reading about Astrotheology recently and although I don't take it all on board it is interesting.

This guy really goes to town on the bible and has a good go at proving Jesus was simply a mythical allegory that pertains to the stars, season etc: http://jesusastrotheology.netfirms.com/cover_page_jesus_path_sun.htm

I've only read a few pages but it ties in with lots of other stuff I've read over the years. Just need a clear sky on Christmas morning to check the alignment of Orion Sirius and the rising sun! The three wise men (Orion's three stars) following a star (Sirius) from the east which align with the sun as it rises! I won't tell you about the three days in the tomb after death and before the sun rises as that's the fun bit. ;0)

This video talks about Astrotheology although gets bogged down with DMT and magic mushrooms:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4555365073003895154&q=The+P harmacratic+Inquisition
Their website here: http://www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com/ [repaird this link after posting]

I mention Astrotheology as it may well shed some light on the events of 911. There is no doubt that in the last century there was a snowballing of insight and scientific understanding. What seems to be happening now (actually seems to have started in the nineties) is that people are discovering the keys which bring all this knowledge into focus.

Definition of focus:
1. The distinctness or clarity of an image rendered by an optical system.
2.The state of maximum distinctness or clarity of such an image: in focus; out of focus.

The new age: A world without fear greed and confusion i.e. Clarity?

911: A world without tolerance, compassion and freedom i.e. Confusion?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: