FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't Feed The Troll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Don't Feed The Troll Reply with quote

So we have I think four threads where Andrew Johnson has posted this image. He then starts an obvious trolling thread of his own. http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4766

I would have thought that anyone wanting to find the truth would be actively encouraging criticism and review, discussion and research. Apparently Andrew would prefer to try and stifle the above. Is this how the truth movenment wants to be seen? Already "critics" are corralled into this "free speech zone" instead of being able to engage fully with you truthers, and now here we are with a moderator of this site trying to restrict the discussion further whilst doing his best to insult us in the process. I dunno, kind of makes you wonder what peoples real motivations are.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't Feed The Troll Reply with quote

jsut_peopel wrote:
So we have I think four threads where Andrew Johnson has posted this image. He then starts an obvious trolling thread of his own. http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4766

I would have thought that anyone wanting to find the truth would be actively encouraging criticism and review, discussion and research. Apparently Andrew would prefer to try and stifle the above. Is this how the truth movenment wants to be seen? Already "critics" are corralled into this "free speech zone" instead of being able to engage fully with you truthers, and now here we are with a moderator of this site trying to restrict the discussion further whilst doing his best to insult us in the process. I dunno, kind of makes you wonder what peoples real motivations are.

I was confused by the image he posted. It wasn't clear at all who he was referring to. Is it the people making reasonable statements that disagree with what he believes, or is it those slinging insults and refusing to provide basis for their arguments, but who agree with him?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is indeed strange to find a moderator actively engaged in such pursuits. In my experience, they should be impartial observers, offering warnings where appropriate and staying detached from any such 'silliness'.

This however, is very much par for the course here, the level of moderation and adminstration is woefully lacking and the lack of consistency is without question the site's biggest shortcoming.

I would add, that there has recently been virtually nothing in the way of 'new' 9/11 information. Consequently, everything has been discussed and picked over a thousand times, there being no new angles or directions to challenge things from, so with nothing 'fresh', things become very stale.

You may have noticed the way the threads move into other areas in such times of 9/11 drought? We end up with all kinds of daft subject matter being trawled up, in addition, there is increased frustration amongst regulars and it all deteriorates into a quagmire of directionless vitriol.

We are currently experiencing such a drought.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't Feed The Troll Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
jsut_peopel wrote:

I was confused by the image he posted. It wasn't clear at all who he was referring to. Is it the people making reasonable statements that disagree with what he believes, or is it those slinging insults and refusing to provide basis for their arguments, but who agree with him?

I think he was referring to himself. It was a cry for attention. It was kind of like Brer Rabbit: Please, please don't throw me in that briar patch!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: