FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A brave new world ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: A brave new world ? Reply with quote

I used to imagine that there might be some obscure esoteric ponerology, an inaccessible philosophy that would derive from history a contemporary rationale. The pattern, for me, seems to be a simpler deduction. Fictional blueprints for an historic global discipline.

A really effi­cient totalitarian state would be one in which the all powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude. To make them love it is the task assigned, in present day totalitarian states, to ministries of propaganda, newspaper editors and schoolteachers.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ponerology? well that's certainly operative
On the other side is La Boetie's Voluntary Servitude as you mention
http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl06.shtml

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: A brave new world ? Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
I used to imagine that there might be some obscure esoteric ponerology, an inaccessible philosophy that would derive from history a contemporary rationale. The pattern, for me, seems to be a simpler deduction. Fictional blueprints for an historic global discipline.

A really effi­cient totalitarian state would be one in which the all powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude. To make them love it is the task assigned, in present day totalitarian states, to ministries of propaganda, newspaper editors and schoolteachers.

and whats that mean in normal speak Question

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: A brave new world ? Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

And that's where they're just about up to now! I see no further evidence of a "spiritually uplifting sweep across the planet, enlightening all it touches". I see dead heads, dead faces, the only recourse to life being to judge others by their own indoctrinated standards of "normal". Average Joe has become fully ensconced in unwitting servitude to evil. Don't worry - it will soon be all over.

Graphic Smile
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh - thanks for the link - very interesting article. I haven't digested it all yet but think I understand the basic idea.

My first paragraph was in response to the second which is not mine and should have been quoted.

I see how, philosophically at least, the voluntary servitude argument is constructed but I think it somewhat simplistic. I don't concur that many would voluntarily assent to such a system of living. The voluntary notion isn't really voluntary at all, rather a result of adherence to various belief systems that have been delivered and adhered to.

I was trying to describe a disbelief that the current human condition could be arrived at so simply and with so much obvious historic precedent.

adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: all over? Reply with quote

Hi Mark,
with reference to your post : " Don't worry - it will soon be all over"
Got any more info., dates, details etc?
I am not being facetious here.
Thanks,
Adam
[/GVideo][/youtube][/url][/list][/code][/quote]

adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

Sorry, that post is really addressed to Graphicequaliser.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It'll soon be over", meaning, either a huge enlightenment will sweep over the planet after which governments and corporations wither away, or the "mushroom cloud" scenario.

As for dates, I reckon 21st December 2012 will be an important date. And 2007 will be the time they subtly introduce the "daydream nation vibe" to the UK (one of the first countries to be experimented on with microwaves), reducing most to the "tow the line, grumble if you must, but nothing's gonna change" mob mentality. If they work, only a few subversives will survive - those who "think outside the scientifically-provable box". Perhaps me and you and others of our enlightened ilk. I'd estimate about 5,000,000 around the world by that time. Now, my WW2 relatives went into concentration camps, but I won't be going. I'd rather run and be shot in the back. Before it gets to that stage, though, perhaps they'll increase the power to the towers until people commonly nose-bleed in the street, making them stay indoors. That's martial law you can't do anything about. If you go out to complain, you get headaches, dizziness, nausea, nose-bleeds and panic attacks. If you get too near the House of Commons, the sub-woofer machine in the back of the police van parked permanently in that area, will crumble you to your knees, as you writhe clutching your nauseous tummy.

If that sounds frightening (and it should do since all exists and is used now), that's because such evil was not supposed to befall man. A gentle chimp-like creature (99% DNA match) is not supposed to be using its great brains for the wanton destruction of itself and its environment. Some small set of very evil tyrants have set up over the centuries, a system designed to perpetuate itself through fear instilled in its populaces, and the promise of security which never quite arrives. Its only desire is complete control, and that is why the next link is scary when you consider that all the devices mentioned in it exist and have been demonstrated to work :

http://www.jacobsm.com/mumcw_jw.html

Theories as to the purpose of chemtrails lead some to speculate that the aluminium and barium salts in the fallout physiologically prepare us for microwave susceptibility.

By gradually bringing in such "street furniture" changes, they have side-stepped any questions as to purpose. If they had also secretly researched and funded space stations, they could go "off-planet" while the rest of us are being culled like sheep.

But even realising this possibility doesn't scare me. Small bands of wayward apes armed with no more than extended alchemy have ever stolen the spirit of man in the past. There will be survivors, and they will get their revenge.

Graphic Smile
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A gentle chimp-like creature (99% DNA match)

The idea that chimps are "gentle" is very wrong. They are one of the most vicious of creatures and commonly gang up to bully and kill their own kind. The 99% DNA match is also misleading. We have over two thirds of the same DNA as the banana! That one per cent makes a huge difference.

http://www.lessonsforhope.org/abc/show_description.asp?abc_id=21
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
.......We have over two thirds of the same DNA as the banana!

Ugh. Cannibalism! I'll never eat another.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: graphiceq Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback.
Yeah, just how bad is this going to get?
Where are the resistance - is it ourselves?
2012, yeah okay, I'm sure that's part of the big picture, but I don't think specific dates are so important - anytime from now on in and a few years after 2012 is prime time - planetary movements open potentials that will activate over periods of many days. weeks or months.

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
The idea that chimps are "gentle" is very wrong. They are one of the most vicious of creatures and commonly gang up to bully and kill their own kind. The 99% DNA match is also misleading. We have over two thirds of the same DNA as the banana! That one per cent makes a huge difference.

Using the uncontrolled instinctive behaviour of animals to excuse one's own shortcomings, has been going on for far too long. We are gentle compared to the chimp, for example, because our skin is far more sensitive and fragile than a chimp's. They have leather-like skin with next to no subcutaneous fat underneath compared to ours. We, when cut, have great problems knitting the flesh back together again because of the fatty layer underneath holding it open. That is why we must have evolved out of the water somewhere along the line. Survival-threatening jumps in evolution like losing our hair and developing large amounts of subcutaneous fat must have been forced on us by a changing environment back in the mists of time. For more, see http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5168/aat/leaflet.html

P.S. If 1% makes such a difference (animal to demi-god, according to the Bible we are made in the image of God, whereas all the other animals aren't - what utter bilge!), then what does man think he's playing at with "genetic engineering"? He cannot possibly fathom out all the repercussions of gene manipulation at this early stage of discovery, and yet they are already queueing up crude techniques to the marketplace!)

Graphic Smile

Last edited by graphicequaliser on Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they would rather keep it a covert dictatorship but signs that it now becoming overt means we are winning the infowar and their hand is being forced into the open where people will start to see it.

they like the drip, drip (frog in a pot) method but we are forcing them to advance their agenda ahead of their time-scale. now we are in control. let's force it some more.

eg. regular small scale info awareness campaigns.

see end of london thread:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=28599#28599

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: