FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blair suggests internment after truly appallin act of terror

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Blair suggests internment after truly appallin act of terror Reply with quote

this seems quite disturbing to me. from http://iaindale.blogspot.com/2006/10/exclusive-sir-ian-blair-says-new. html

EXCLUSIVE: Sir Ian Blair Says New Terror Attack Could Lead to Internment

Last week, the Metropolitan Police Commissioner addressed the Reform Club Media Group. Nothing like the 'establishment' sticking together is there? The meeting was conducted under Chatham House rules, which mean that no one attending is supposed to divulge what is said. But one person present was so appalled at Sir Ian's attitude and authoritarian stance that he has revealed to me an alarming - and seemingly off the cuff - remark made by Sir Ian at the event.

Sir Ian said the British people should 'brace themselves for a truly appalling act of terror'. He said that following this act of barbarism 'people would be talking quite openly about internment', giving the impression that he would be leading the pro-internment lobby. No doubt he will find a willing supplicant in the tougher than tough Home Secretary John Reid.

My informant thought at first that it really was a throwaway remark but on reflection felt that it couldn't have been made by accident. Well, either that or the Reform Club claret had loosened his tongue.

I haven't even bothered to ring the Met Press Office because I know what they will say. But if this really is the stance Sir Ian is taking then we should be even more worried about our civil liberties than we already are. I'm now even more convinced that the Conservative stance against 90 days detention was right.

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

er yeah of course...because internment was such a great success in N.Ireland....er...wait..... Shocked
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the timing of this is just coincidence and nothing to do with a possible 'October surprise'.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger the Horse wrote:
Hopefully the timing of this is just coincidence and nothing to do with a possible 'October surprise'.

sounds like one of the sweets in milk tray Laughing
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
Roger the Horse wrote:

sounds like one of the sweets in milk tray Laughing

Milk Tray usually leave a pleasant after taste.

Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to think that "they" don't truly have the guts for "a truly appalling act of terror." I wonder exactly what "truly apalling" means, given that bombing commuters in London ranks as "truly appalling" in my book.

Sir Ian Blair, I just want to say on the record is a disgrace to his uniform. The way he went on national tv and justified the shooting of De Menezes, an innocent, whilst his spilt blood was still lying - makes him the lowest of the low. If he in anyway was a lawman he would have done all he could to get a trial of the gunmen. May God forgive him for his coverup and ultimate complicity.

And Mr De Menezes family only recourse to Justice appears to be Health and Safety law. The day that man was murdered spelled out to all of us who perhaps hadn't quite got it yet - just exactly what our status is in this country - the state can shoot you whenever and wherever they want. Albeit they particularly like to shoot foreigners and Scots, (Scots are a bit foreign anyway) Mr Harry Stanley being proof of this not so long ago. May God rest their souls.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/oct1999/lond-o19.shtml
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont Rabbie? How naieve. Omagh!!!
AntiZionistAntiNeocon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there we have it. Its out in the open.

Step by step, piece by piece, the puzzle is being completed.

I guess we can now expect a major attack that makes 7/7 look minor in comparison. It would probably involve chemical or biological weapons.

The public is being 'conditioned' to automatically attribute such an attack to Muslims. They will be stirred up by the media in the aftermath of an attack and will demand the leaders that Muslims be interned for their safety.

Of course, the leaders will happily comply. Not all muslims at first, just those they accuse of belonging to 'bad' organisations. Bear in mind, this is just the beginning. Gradually, more and more will be added. And not only Muslims either -- remember that famous quote: first they came for the communists, then they came for the unionists, then they came for me...

Look at the recent laws that they have tried to pass. Look at the civil contingencies act. Look at detention without trial or charge, for UK citizens too. Look at Operation Sassoon (see my post in this thread: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4700 )

So many pieces are already in place. What they need now is a caatalyzing event that allows a 'helpful wave of national indignation' to complete their plans for The Fourth Reich, or the New World Order, or the Prison Planet, or the Fascist Police State, or whatever you want to call it. One more major attack, in the US, the UK, and possible one in Palestine too (judging by the propoganda that is coming out) and they get more and more power, citizens lose more and more civil liberties, and they get closer and closer to the EndGame.

Look at this article and the kind of things that they want to do:

http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=34572004

Quote:
Another controversial proposal is for police to be given the right to detain anyone in the ?vicinity? of a suspected bioterrorist attack.

The new powers will be introduced as amendments to the already controversial Civil Contingencies Bill (CCB).

The bill - which gives the authorities new powers to deal with civil emergencies and terrorist attacks - already proposes giving police the right to impose no-go areas, destroy private property without compensation and ban peaceful protests.

But the expected Home Office list of amendments goes much further, opening up the prospect of internment without trial for British citizens.

I.e, let's say that there's just been a biological attack. Visor Consultants is not available for comment. They can force you not to travel (i.e. you are trapped) - then they can come and take you to a "temporary" camp, and they can take your home and belongiings for the state.

Also see this article: http://www.ihrc.org.uk/show.php?id=930

It is really amazing how history repeats itself...

Recently there have been articles in the press that the prisons are full. For example: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/10/09/npriso ns209.xml

Now check this article from 1933, the first concentration camp in Nazi Germany, and replace the word 'Communist' with 'Muslim' and the word 'Enabling act' with 'Civil contingencies act''.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/fromthearchive/story/0,,1735980,00.html

Those people who murdered on 9/11, who murdered on 7/7, who continue to murder, directly and indirectly (with depleted uranium) hundreds of thousands if not millions in Iraq and Afganistan, and are preparing to murder Iranians -- then does it take much imagination to understand what they would be willing to do to Muslims and others here in the UK, who stand as a barrier to their long term goals?

The question is, what are we going to do about it? What can we do? Am I being too paranoid? I am seriously worried. I can only trust God. I know He has a plan.
________
how to make a vaporizer

Last edited by AntiZionistAntiNeocon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is, what are we going to do about it? What can we do? Am I being too paranoid? I am seriously worried. I can only trust God. I know He has a plan.[/quote]

What to do about it? - Just cause as many little difficulties as possible for them. Not believing in anything they say is a start. encourage others.

Paranoid? - No.

Trust God? He has a plan? - Actually trust the universe (and 'God' the cosmic conciousness) - our planet is going through the dark/night stage of the universe so it is very easy for us to be manipulated at the moment. We enter day/light stage very soon and then all the strings will become visible.

The light might also hurt a few peoples eyes and these people will be very confused and frightened. These people are good but have just had there eyes shut too long. Those of us who are already trying to see should be quite glad of the light when it comes.

Keeps ya chins up everyone. We need some strong positive thinking here to counteract all their negative energy. Very Happy

Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why there were hundreds of police around westminster UG and that they were sealing off exit 3 for no good reason. Alot of them were moving about and closing sections off in that area at a time, from the public. Something was certainly not normal in how they were conducting themselves yesterday.

I have grown too suspicious of things like this occuring, and dare say something is afoot.

Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police activity yesterday was probably due to an anti war protest that was attempting to stop a bunch of lying, cheating basta..., sorry, MPs from getting into Palace of Westminster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: