FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The relationship between 9/11 and 7/7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Touk
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: The relationship between 9/11 and 7/7 Reply with quote

Hi all this my first post here and i hope its an intreasting one (sorry if this topic has been covered before)

I have just watched the video - http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

and it got me thinking about the relationship between the 2 incidents.

Now there is no doubt that this video makes a very compelling case for the truth behind 9/11, the main part being that Bin Laden did not comit this horrible act...now my point is this.....if bin laden didnt have apart to play in 9/11 and is simply the US governments scapegoat then why did his organisation (if indeed he has an organisation at all) take part in the 7/7 attacks in London. Quite simply, he didnt.....if he had no partt to play in 9/11 then then the chances of his people organising an attack in London makes no sence..

Of course you could argue that if he was going to be blamed for a terrorist attack then he may aswell commit one but this isnt some petty theft we're talking about. This is basically waging a war against a devolped country.

Now i know alot of muslims, not on a very personnal level but they guy that owns and runs the shop on the corner of my road is a devout muslim and a lovely guy.

The day of 7/7 i got up late and the first thing i did was go to the shop to get some smokes, the very first thing the owner said to me was "im so sorry".....needless to say i was confused at this point until i noticed the v behind the counter he has on showing the BBC news coverage of the attacks.

I was shocked as im sure everyone was, not only because i have friends and family in London but also that this lovely man felt the need to apoligise for the attack.

Im ashamed to say that after that i thought little more of it untl i watched this video.

Anyway, i digress.

So if Bin Laden's organisation did not take part in 9/11 or 7/7 just who in the hell did.

My first thought at this stage is that it was an attempt to inforce the US governments attempts to pin 9/11 on Bin Laden and keep the ball rolling on this whole war on terror thing. But for the US government to carry of such an operation on UK soil would require the alot more than simple co-operation for the British government, they would have to activly take part in it.

I realsie this sounds like nonsence, even to me in my own head it does, but please understand....i ex army, my farther and grandfarther were both soldiers who fought for this country and its government and for me to even think things like this when im used to simply obeying orders and doing what needs to be done is a major step in free thinking..

Thanks for your time.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your friendly local shop-keeper was undoubtedly apologising for the fact that bombs had been set off by co-religionists, rather than any bin Laden connection. And unless you think that four complete innocents decided to go to London that day, for no reason that they explained to friends and family, and coincidentally each one found himself next to an exploding bomb, that remains the case. The bin Laden connection is tenuous, the connection to four Muslims is not.
Touk
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont doubt that the people responable were muslims.

I do doubt that they took it upon themselves to commit this act of terror.

History has shown that when a religious group moves to another country that is not thier homeland that the beliefs of the next generation are diluted as the culture of that country the new generation are growing up in become a big part of thier lives. It would seem that 4 young 2nd generation muslims decided to go blow up parts of London......for this to happen in mind there has to be another influnce on these young mens lives and beliefs for them to do this.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Touk wrote:
i dont doubt that the people responable were muslims.

I do doubt that they took it upon themselves to commit this act of terror.

History has shown that when a religious group moves to another country that is not thier homeland that the beliefs of the next generation are diluted as the culture of that country the new generation are growing up in become a big part of thier lives. It would seem that 4 young 2nd generation muslims decided to go blow up parts of London......for this to happen in mind there has to be another influnce on these young mens lives and beliefs for them to do this.

I am sure you are right, for the second generation immigrants it is very difficult and confusing trying to reconcile the different and incompatible cultures they have been brought up in. Extremism becomes very attractive as a clear-cut belief with no gray areas. This way is right, any other way is wrong, no need for any shading between the two.
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Bushwacker. are you Milan Rai in disguise. ?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For christs sake get with it
7/7 was a secret state operation nothing to do with some 3 guys in a Micra with five large rucksacks full of volatile explosives and 14 other devices that couldn't possibly have been made in the bathroom of a Leeds flat
Give you some time to catch up

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
Hello Bushwacker. are you Milan Rai in disguise. ?

No, my opposition to the invasion of Iraq was that it served no fundamental British interests, would spill British blood, and had no convincing exit plan.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
For christs sake get with it
7/7 was a secret state operation nothing to do with some 3 guys in a Micra with five large rucksacks full of volatile explosives and 14 other devices that couldn't possibly have been made in the bathroom of a Leeds flat
Give you some time to catch up

Yes dear, I'm sure you're right, now just go and lay down quietly and you'll soon feel better.
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Bushwacker...........

110 posts since you joined, an average of 3.93 a day, and you still havn't noticed the media section on the home page. Strange, try Harryplace, or watch the film.!
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection Reply with quote

The 9/11 - 7/7 Connection

www.video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7193024010983572797

Mind The Gap

www.video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=590416857132687483

Educate yourself!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: