FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dean Warwick murdered at Truth Event?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Dean Warwick murdered at Truth Event? Reply with quote

Murder By Remote-Control?
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5290
News Brief – October 9, 2006

Further indications have come to light that Dean Warwick, alternative energy pioneer and intelligence insider did not die of natural causes.

Dean Warwick collapsed and died whilst addressing a packed auditorium in Blackpool last weekend. Significantly however, he said he felt a “beam” or “burning” at the side of his head shortly before beginning his talk.

According to those who last spoke to him before he began his talk, Dean said: “I think I’m going to be bumped off”.

Originally from New Zealand but now resident in Scotland, Dean had promised to make some momentous announcements at the conference.

In the weeks prior to speaking at Probe International’s conference, Dean had given Dave Starbuck a foretaste of what was coming in an interview.

Among other things, Dean promised that he would name who was behind the murder of Bobby Kennedy.

However, he said, that would only be the beginning. For he told Dave Starbuck that he would also name the “Anti-Christ” and blow the whistle on underground bases and missing children.

In the taped interview with Dave Starbuck, he also revealed how and why seven survivors at Lockerbie were allowed to die from hypothermia. The reason, he said, was that the survivors knew that a terrorist bombing did not bring down Pam Am Flight 103, which went down in 1988 killing 270 passengers and crew.

They were allowed to die, said Dean, because they knew that a missile or beam weapon brought down the Jumbo jet and had they lived, would have been able to testify to this.

Such knowledge however, made Dean Warwick a very dangerous man to those with things to hide. Which is why questions are being asked about his sudden demise.

According to Dave Starbuck who was at the Probe International conference when he spoke, Dean was starting to hit his stride. He got to the point when he said he was about to reveal who was behind Bobby Kennedy’s murder, the name of the “Anti-Christ” and more besides.

But before he did, Dean sat down as if composing his thoughts prior to speaking again.

He never did though.

Instead, he keeled over and fell from the stage and despite efforts to revive him, was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.

Although a post mortem has yet to be conducted, the circumstances surrounding Dean’s death are highly suspicious. All the more so as those who witnessed the event and tried to telephone this website were unable to do so.

Although we took no calls this weekend, our phone line was reportedly “permanently engaged”. Making it seem all the more likely that Dean was "taken out", possibly by a beam weapon, by a group with a vested interest in keeping the lid on what is really going on.

Last edited by mason-free party on Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting post MFP. Thanks

Are there any further details? Where, when, etc?

Is this his website? http://www.ampliflaire.co.uk/

Here is another energy inventor that you probably are aware of, Stanley Meyer who also befell an untimely death
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did this happen? I couldn't find this guy listed as a speaker on this years conference...

What is the source of the info?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The event was listed on nineeleven.co.uk calendar
Ian..yes its the same guy selling ampliflaire...sad loss
Not Logged In
The time now is Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:31 am
The British 9/11 Truth Campaign Forum Index -> Calendar Ver: 1.4.7
30 September 2006

Subject Date End Date Author
Probe Conference Blackpool 07 Oct 2006 08 Oct 2006 Pikey
PROBE INTERNATIONAL UK (01253 691301 CONTACT)
Venue: YMCA email jean.sam@virgin.net
St. Albans Road www.ukprobe.com

St. Anne’s. Near Blackpool

THE 12th 2- DAY CONFERENCE (ADDED SPEAKER)
07TH/08th OCTOBER 2006

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS

SATURDAY

BRIAN HALLIWELL The Mothman Prophecies
ELLIS TAYLOR In These Signs We conquer
STAN & RICHARD CONWAY To Go To The Stars
CLINT DENYER The Soul of The Paranormal And
The Hollow Earth

W e have Extra Guest Speaker for you from New Zealand.
DEAN WARWICK.
An Inventor/Design Engineer/Researcher
And Fighter for the Freedom of Speech. He holds so many awards, they are too numerous to mention here. He is a most remarkable Man.
His Talk will include his Association with the USA Intelligence,
Including the Assassination of Robert Kennedy. (He was close at hand) and Dean is about to name the Anti-Christ.
Dean will open with a live Demonstration on himself - ILLUSION or REALITY?
His Presentation Talk: - Mankind – monkey’s in a cage! Wow!!

SUNDAY

MARCUS ALLEN The Apollo Moon Landings Fact ot Fiction?
BRIAN J. ALLAN (SCOTLAND) The Secret of Roslyn Chapel
JOHN PICKERING & KATE HALL Beyond photography
‘BAGOL’ DREAM TRAVELLER Come Travel Today With Bagol Don’t Miss this Opportunity!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
BOOKING FORM:

SATURDAY……………………………….

SUNDAY…………………………………..

I/WE ENCLOSE A CHEQUE P>O. FOR £…………………………….

Please Circle. An SAE Please.
If you wish to Order sandwiches from the ~Café please circle Yes or NO
This is for their numbers Only. Thank you.
Map Supplied if required. STALLS. Books, Crystals Magazines Aura Readings.

Last edited by mason-free party on Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moz
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Dean Warwick was apparently about to reveal some startling facts about certain military figures and missing children, and stated that he would reveal the identity of the anti-christ.
He should have been speaking at the event next year as the speaker quota this year was full. He stated to the organisers that his info couldn't wait so they squeezed him on! Hence him not being on the original flyers etc. Interestingly enough, he opened up with the "9/11 hologram theory" and boy was he passionate!
Maybe i shouldn't speculate, and with utmost respect to his family etc, I'm damned sure i witnessed foul play. It's a feeling that won't leave me.Dunno what the inquest will find but i for one would be very interested in the findings.

Love and Peace by Peace

zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and did he tell anyone who the anti-christ is? come on - don't keep us in suspense.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for that Moz. Your intuitive thoughts as you were there as a witness echos that of some of the people on Sunday who I spoke to who were also amongst the audience with you.

Dean was not a supporter of the 911 official conspiracy theory!

I would urge any bonafide truthseeker to check out Dean's website that thankfully MFP has brought to our attention. There are some hidden gems there concerning health and sustainable living, and certainly information that the ptb would not want anyone to be aware of.

This guy and his wife Jean are truly remarkable people who wanted to share the truth that they have discovered in their lifes journey. Jeans experience of how she survived cancer by taking apricot kernels mirrors the recent experience of my father.

I was only able to attend one day of the Probe conference and chose Sunday as Saturday had only one speaker which appealed to me and it was Dean Warwick.

Dean was obviously a very talented man, a man with a mission and under some sort of pressure to make his revelation.

Hopefully his wife Jean may be able to give us the truth and reveal what he was going to say at sometime in the future but IMO our thoughts and prayers should be with Jean and the family and we should refrain from entering into speculating theories into his mysterious untimely and sudden death with no evidence.

A generous financial donation was raised for Dean and his family by the audience on Sunday.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this, one of the many pages on Deans website that MFP has posted:-

http://www.ampliflaire.co.uk/PDF%20files/CANCER%20New/cancer%202%20new .pdf

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finding it odd that there's absolutely nothing about him on any Google search, even if you include the words 'cancer' or 'energy' etc.

Bizarre.

Suspecta
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.

Two bells just rang.

Robin Cook, for a start. A very healthy man by all accounts, went hill walking and trekking regularly, my brother met him walking across the Burren in Ireland, just drops down dead a fortnight after making his famous al-queda + database speech in the Commons. Yeah right.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,12780,1523838,00.html

And an old favourite blogger who, himself died mysteriously a couple of years ago.....

Joe Vialls

His site was under constant attack, a lot of stuff is missing, you will understand why....!!

http://vialls.net/usaf/USAFPaedophilering.html

http://www.vialls.net/
doctorjaclblack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very interesting. I have found no evidence of report in this in main stream media in New Zealand. Am trying to find if any kiwi's I know have heard of him. Sounds like what he had to say was of value.
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awful news.
I've found the BodyUltra ultrasound device that Dean sold one of the most useful quick fixes for many ailments
He must have left a record of his intended revelations somewhere

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, they're getting more and more desparate to kill these people off.

In case people haven't seen this site, I highly recommend it:

http://politicsinhealing.com/

Also deals with the cancer cover up (this story involves a former US Senator or Congressman - I get the 2 mixed up!)

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I became involved with the 9/11 Truth Campaign, I was trying to set up a charity/campaign to ensure that research and support for the biophysics of medicine got a level playing field when compared to the vast resources spent on backing and promoting allopathic medicine and the pharmaceutical industry. If you want to know what the biophysics of medicine is about, feed 'Dr Royal Raymond Rife' into a search engine and learn an incredible story. My cousin died as a result, not of her breast cancer, but from the terrible effects of her chemotherapy. It is disgusting how the cancer charities blindly support the pharmaceutical industry with their research - as far as Cancer Research UK are concerned, they only look at chemotherapy, radiotherapy, genetherapy and surgery. They are running scared of stories of people being cured by such things as apricot kernels (B17) and frequency healing. I have, like Steve and his father, seen incredible results for myself. If anyone finds they have cancer, don't, for goodness sake, go to your doctor and the experts in white coats for treatment. Do your own research and be positive. Once 9/11 has been exposed and the great unraveling begins, REAL medicine will start to break through. The work and research that Dean was involved in will win through and his widow will be proud to know that her husband played a very important part. It's up to us now to make all this happen by exposing 9/11!
doctorjaclblack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is good to see people are posting back to this and makes me feel very motivated.

I do believe this is part of the bigger picture. 9-11, Diana, Cancer B17, Aids, Korea, these are all small parts in one very big jigsaw.

I urge people to keep open minded and see the world for what it really is. If anyone has more information related to this post please put it up.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I wouldn't doubt the military industrial complex and/or SIS lot posess and use such technology [in fact we know they do] I would say that in this case there are more vital targets for them to risk finishing off. This is not to say he had nothing important to say - just that there are others who you'd think would be a bit higher up the list in the UK.

In addition the group this lot affiliate with have welcomed in "James Casbolt". His posts on certain issues are spamming alt media everywhere on the web yet his claims are both sourced from earlier researchers and never credited [I'll list them if anyone wants] and his "MI6" and "special ops" status he clings to as a vehicle for his plaguarised essays are totally unsubstantiated. I've even asked him via email to show something and prove this link.

I'm not making any judgement on the person concerned - just highlighting a few links for those that don't know.

<EDIT>

Forgot to paste this link... for a good breakdown of deaths in this and other areas take a look at my friends over at project camelot:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/tribute.html

====

Another edit. OK, I take back my initial point after checking one of the links on this thread. I knew about his energy work BUT if it's true he was onto the [unmentionable] case at a certain RAF base - for me the whole story shifts. I have no doubt they would seize their chance on this issue and in *this* country if what another researcher has been saying for years on a certain case is actually right.

That's my lot done.

--
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
If anyone finds they have cancer, don't, for goodness sake, go to your doctor and the experts in white coats for treatment. Do your own research and be positive.

At the risk of going off-9-11 topic here I think that's rather dangerous advice. My mother had breast cancer a very long time ago and survived after masectomy and radiotherapy. I also know people who have shunned conventional treatment and subsequently died as the cancer continued to spread regardless of following all the corect diets etc etc etc.

Another friend, diagnosed with breast cancer, had a lumpectomy followed by radiotherapy but refused to have her lymph glands removed. 10 years on she's had no recurrence. However, if the cancer had already spread to her lypmph glands it would have been another matter.

Another friend has just died because her breast cancer spread. She had chemotherapy for a long time and it kept the cancer at bay. As soon as they stopped the treatment (because it had already spread before she was diagnosed) the cancer spread rapidly and she died.

Until there have been controlled tests with apricot kernels we won't know for sure and I suppose it would be a tall order to find enough people willing to forgo conventional treatment and put their faith in apricot kernels for a trial to be viable.

I do suspect there's something in this apricot kernel thing, as almonds are supposed to help protect against cancer too and they are very similar.

Also it occurs to me that hunter gatherers would have cracked open the stones of whatever fruit they ate and eaten the kernels, and I bet they didn't have rising cancer levels.

Suspecta
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following copied from http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5290:-

Quote:
Updated Truthseeker article on the death of Dean Warwick

One thing I meant to add to my note below : Dean collapsed on the exact same spot that a rather Heath Robinson type UFO demonstration was performed a short while earlier.

Assassination at PROBE

On Saturday 7th October 2006 in front of a large audience of truth-seekers whistleblower, Dean Warwick began his rivetting presentation. New Zealander, Dean was a late addition to the line-up of speakers. A man with an astonishing background, he was a world class athlete, a brilliant engineer and a former soldier who was sought out by several governments for covert operations as well as giant engineering projects. He had been living in Scotland, virtually in hiding, for 30 years but had just decided to come out with what he knew. Only a little way in to his enthusiastic talk where he had already intelligently disposed of the official 911 fable Dean suddenly clutched his upper stomache, leaning awkwardly on a table gasping for breath he said," Give me a minute..." (or words to that effect) and slammed onto the floor. He was dead before he hit it. Just prior to this he was about to relate his knowledge regarding the JFK assassination but had paused to tell us about something else. Dean had survived several previous attempts on his life but he felt that the situation was now so urgent for humanity and this planet that he could no longer keep quiet.

Murder By Remote-Control?

I'll correct one thing in this article. Dean did not 'sit down' he leant awkwardly on a desk. I urge everyone to get hold of Dave Starbuck's interview with Dean, copy it and pass it along (Dave encourages this.) It needs to get out there.

I would have loved to have had the opportunity to have a one to one with Dean about 911 and CD. This is an extract from his website (he studied Civil & Structural Engineering):-

Quote:
Inventor Dean Warwick - 1st Place Winner 200 Entrants incl. Multi-Nationals UK Govt. "Sustainable Technologies". Only person worldwide
Awarded 'Rio-Initiative' Departments' of Energy "Excellence Best Practice" Schemes - also wrote - UK Govt. Award Funding Specification to EU
Design / Manufactures Dti Awarded "Select Product" / Dti Conservation & Energy Conservation Consultant to Foreign Governments
UK Govt. Commissioned - wrote patent specifications 3 other inventors: classified energy field 1969 University California researched process from
Berkeley University 1953 killing Cancers and numerous ailments - dealing with Causation - US Govt. banned its use Available now from USA, public use 3 clinics UK
and small units in-home use. Similar not same technology incorporated in his AMPLIFLAIRE Intensified Combustion Intensifier Exchanger Process
He studied Civil & Structural Engineering - 5 separate research / calculation papers Structures & Strength of Materials - and also - other unrelated
International Patents 1st principles teaching instruments - Universities & Polytechnics worldwide since 1965. He now Design / Manufactures ideas

Quote:
Dean still holds senior world swimming record taken from Jon Conrad - Aus 1959. Vice Captain 1st NZRFU titled Junior All Blacks / signed by
San Francisco Commissioner 67/68 player trainer to 49ers. Professional Surfer California to Baha K183 / 1st Topanga Point / represented New Zealand
67 Makaha World Championships Hawaii / invited compete Duke Kahanamoku world's top 25 big wave riders North Shore Oahu. Coach break style USA
Olympic Swimming Team 68 / Professional to babies & elderly 68-72 Southern California. 1968 made a member Jack Nicklaus "Invitation Only"
Sportsmen Club International life responsibility promote sport. 03 Sued Local Council / sell developer primary school playing fields - same legal argument
Govt. Planning Public Inquiry Reporter Local Council / sell Park Land for Supermarket - House of Lords Ruling / Govt. Owns Nothing - dean won both

It would appear though as Dean did have a heart problem:-

Quote:
we should have known Dean would have 'Attack of the Heart'
... tiny red pinpricks under skin back of his hands ...He had experienced a massive Attack Troponin levels up 400 timesno, No, NO there has to be another way by-pass must be repeated within 8 years? 'morning Mr Warwick, well, you probablyknow more about this than I do Funny you should say that Dr. . ,this doctor here just told me ...
Is that right? ... ingredients are similar? Yes? But, I could
sought that with the enzymes in 2lb of cooking apples a day... and what about Ultrasound -has nobody got those units? 'Well there is one place researching that'
'But - we had those things in the military 40 year ago - what ... ?'

totally untrue - Heart Attack is Hereditary Collagen Arterial Breakdown more prevalent in high Adrenaline users It cost Dean less than £20-00 to
achieve same as Multiple By-Pass '...went straight for Linus Pauling's
laboratory notes, the difference in me now compared with two weeks ago
is I feel like I could take on Carl Lewis I may not win ...' Vitamin C ...
Vitamin C, a premier antioxidant considered by many researchers to be number one vitamin Essential nutrient has widest range of therapeutic
applications - prevention & treating disease.
By preventing much damaging effects of free radicals, vitamin C star role in all degenerative diseases Studies show people who supplement diet with
this powerful antioxidant lower their risk of heart disease and live longer HepMed

A truly remarkable guy with a brilliant mind and another whistleblower!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see videos

'how healing becomes a crime' (absolute proof)
& 'world without cancer'

download at
http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

Last edited by hampton on Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
doctorjaclblack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think there is anything wrong with going off topic for this - I do believe as stated before if you follow all the roots of 9-11, Diana, etc., you will finally end up in the same place.

Like yourself I too have lost many to cancer. My father died nearly 8 years ago if it, I lost my best friend at school when he was 17, my best friends mum had breast cancer. Let's face in one way or another, we all know of someone and it makes up afraid we may one day get it.

There is heaps of evidence out there about apricot kernels. This is just one form of nitrilosides which is B-17. Millet and linseed are another. Have a look at by googling:

- Dr Lorraine Day
- World Without Cancer (video)
- Apricot Kernels

You'll find lots of information. I use to think traditional western medicine would fix it and is the best cure, but I no longer agree and I believe the body is capable of healing itself without the aid of medicine. You just need to learn how.

I did hear somewhere B-17 was discovered by a doctor / professor who worked for a pharmaceutical company during the 50's. He came to the conclusion cancer was a vitamin deficiency. The company tried to patent it over time, realised you can't patent something which exists, unless you take it apart, modify it and put it back together. So the abandoned all work on it. Later during the early 70's the FDA in the US came under increasing pressure to ban it, and it eventually went through. I think there is know a law banning the planting of apricot trees in the States. Again someone up above knows the real reason.

The cancer industry is now worth $50 Billion and climbing everyday. It does make you think.

Do the research and see what you find - I was amazed.

Also look in to Aspartame - that's whats in Diet Coke. You find a certain member of the BUsh administration had something to do wih passing that one, even if all the research on it during the early 70's pointed to the fact it is dangerous and can cause neurological disorders.

- Sweet Misery - A Poisoned World (Aspartame) (google video)
Harassed
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: About electro-magnetic & microwave weapons Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I've followed the site and the conspiracy for a couple of years now.
After reading lots of info,it didn't take long to come to pretty much the same conclusion as many of you.
I felt I had to respond when I read about the death of Dean Warwick.
I know for a fact that these weird hi-tech weapons exist and that they are available to any bully who wants them.I know because my creepy neo-nazi neighbours are in possession of one...a fact which is very difficult to prove of course.
Please keep an open mind and get yourself informed! I must stress that the following sites make for disturbing reading.Some of it may strike you as a little bit far-fetched/far-out/tinfoil hat brigade but I can assure from my own experiences in the last few years that much of what is posted on these sites is the truth.I have personally been in touch with many other targets in different(mostly G8)countries.See the following links.
Peace!

http://www.gangstalking.ca/
http://www.mikrowellenterror.de/english/index.htm
http://www.freedomfchs.com/
http://www.stopdewnit.org/
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My, my, my.

Did the coroner certify his death as being due to Beam?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And has anybody bothered to check his claims to have been the Super Athlete.

Your search - "dean warwick" site:.co.nz - did not match any documents.

I'm shocked I am.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
My, my, my.

Did the coroner certify his death as being due to Beam?

I think it is fair to say that it is fairly obvious that opinions expressed here are speculation. You can argue whether or not this speculation is informed or not, but clearly it is too soon to have a verdict from the coroner and given the man's background, unlikely that a coroner's verdict would automatically quell peoples' suspicions.

I don't know why you are shocked? Perhaps if the claim that his death could have been murder was claimed as a matter of fact and was on the front of the site you would have reason to be shocked
elvis
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard for me to believe that Mr Warwick had all this information stored in his head and nothing on computer or hardcopy.
We must wait and see if he was anything more than just another crank with a head full of ridiculous theories.

I remember what I was doing when the news of JFK's assasination was broadcast on TV and it's been my lifelong ambition to know the truth before my demise, but I doubt very much if I'll die a happy man!

The one thing I'm absolutely certain of, is that Oswald wasn't the assasin.

If any of you believe that the truth will ever be known about 911, you'll probably be in the same boat as me re JFK when you reach my age, if you're not already there.
davosx
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having been a close friend of Dean and Jean's for 11 years, I hope you will all join me in offering your condolences to his widow Jean.

Dean was a good man.

Rare in this day and age.

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Justin wrote:
Quote:
If anyone finds they have cancer, don't, for goodness sake, go to your doctor and the experts in white coats for treatment. Do your own research and be positive.

At the risk of going off-9-11 topic here I think that's rather dangerous advice. My mother had breast cancer a very long time ago and survived after masectomy and radiotherapy. I also know people who have shunned conventional treatment and subsequently died as the cancer continued to spread regardless of following all the corect diets etc etc etc.

Another friend, diagnosed with breast cancer, had a lumpectomy followed by radiotherapy but refused to have her lymph glands removed. 10 years on she's had no recurrence. However, if the cancer had already spread to her lypmph glands it would have been another matter.

Another friend has just died because her breast cancer spread. She had chemotherapy for a long time and it kept the cancer at bay. As soon as they stopped the treatment (because it had already spread before she was diagnosed) the cancer spread rapidly and she died.

Until there have been controlled tests with apricot kernels we won't know for sure and I suppose it would be a tall order to find enough people willing to forgo conventional treatment and put their faith in apricot kernels for a trial to be viable.

I do suspect there's something in this apricot kernel thing, as almonds are supposed to help protect against cancer too and they are very similar.

Also it occurs to me that hunter gatherers would have cracked open the stones of whatever fruit they ate and eaten the kernels, and I bet they didn't have rising cancer levels.

Suspecta

I can quite understand your concern about my advice for not going near practitioners of conventional cancer treatments, but once you have done the in depth research into Rife, frequency healing, B17, essaic tea and the many other treatments that have been ignored and deliberately suppressed by the criminal cartel made up of the pharmaceutical industry, politicians and leading doctors, you will see, as with 9/11, how the bulk of the people have been totally hoodwinked. Please look at all the evidence - like 9/11 it all becomes obvious when the veil is lifted.

doctorjaclblack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Justin.

daveosx:
I'm sure I speak for everyone here in sending condolences to Jean.

I am shocked by this news, even though I never heard of Dean until now.

I also am even more shocked by the zero coverage the NZ media has given it. Normally when a kiwi passes away it makes headline news in NZ.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho ho ho.

Maybe because nobody knows who he was?

It's also strange that Joe Vialls passing didn't make the british media.

Dontcha think?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone sent me a link to Dave Starbuck's interview:

http://www.revelationaudiovisual.com/Audio/Dean%20Warwick%2001.wma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: