FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aids Babies
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Aids Babies Reply with quote

The following clip is not 9/11 related but I would be interested in some feedback.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY

added - ed

Babies with Hiv and Aids 1990s

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtg0Y6jmiSg

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

State of Grace, I look forward to some feedback from you.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cant give me feedback, can you?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has proved my suspicions to be correct. State of Grace cannot bear to look into the window of the real world. He is psychologically unfit for such a position.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
He has proved my suspicions to be correct. State of Grace cannot bear to look into the window of the real world. He is psychologically unfit for such a position.

In your own words, please describe the real world.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still waiting for the feedback, critters! Wink
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still waiting for feedback.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Im still waiting for feedback.

Perhaps if you used a larger font?

Or stayed on topic?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a German drug company's tragically ill-informed judgment in the 80's, a negligent FDA regulator, and the inept and slow response of foreign drug regulators has to do with 9/11 is a mystery to me.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, ain't it?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E4DA1F3EF931A15756C 0A9659C8B63
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
What a German drug company's tragically ill-informed judgment in the 80's, a negligent FDA regulator, and the inept and slow response of foreign drug regulators has to do with 9/11 is a mystery to me.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E4DA1F3EF931A15756C 0A9659C8B63

Hahaha. Youre so slowww and gullible. That is three years old and was mentioned in the clip as being mumbo jumbo. Stew, you could whitewash a coalmine, you could. You have so much trust in those in authority. You're like some footsoldier for the antichrist, but without knowing it.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/cambridge/2006/07/345333.html

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

Hahaha. Youre so slowww and gullible. That is three years old and was mentioned in the clip as being mumbo jumbo. Stew, you could whitewash a coalmine, you could. You have so much trust in those in authority. You're like some footsoldier for the antichrist, but without knowing it.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/cambridge/2006/07/345333.html

You're right, the same video clip you posted before is much more convincing posted next to a nice, informative graphic.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I fully appreciate it is a horrific situation (if true), every high street in the western world openly sells cigarettes that we know kills @ 4 million people annually across the globe.

What is the difference between Bayer and every high st tobacconist?

We endorse many products that are harmful to health that are sold to turn a profit, it is just a question of perspective

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Whilst I fully appreciate it is a horrific situation (if true), every high street in the western world openly sells cigarettes that we know kills @ 4 million people annually across the globe.

We endorse many products that are harmful to health that are sold to turn a profit, it is just a question of perspective

Not to mention the way cigarettes are actually marketed in 3rd world/developing countries. There is so much real evil to rail against, one wonders why people have to invent make believe evil as well.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

The fact that THIS MEDICATION CAN CAUSE AIDS was not emblazoned across the box is quite possibly the major difference that springs to mind. Perhaps?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The fact that THIS MEDICATION CAN CAUSE AIDS was not emblazoned across the box is quite possibly the major difference that springs to mind. Perhaps?

Of course yes, there was no warning on the box, but my point was not highlighting the differences, it was pointing at the obvious similarities. In other words you have simply ignored my point and detailed the reverse.

However, you have unwittingly still endorsed my point;

The Germans had done research in the 1940's that pointed to smoking being linked to cancer, yet warnings on packaging did not start to appear until many years later. Therefore, cigarette manufacturers did not print warnings on their product despite KNOWING their product was potentially lethal.

The comparison stands.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of things can cause cancer indirectly, but the point is, this was medication NOT a recreational drug, and it had the AIDS VIRUS in it.

If a batch of cigarettes were contaminated with a 'virus' and were not recalled I am sure there would be protests.

Come on, you know your analogy is a bad one. Are you trying to tell me if this had happened to one of your own children you would just shrug your shoulders and say " It's just one of those things, you could say the same about the producers of cigarettes and the governments who support their sale".

Is that how you would rationalize it? Behave yourself.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Lots of things can cause cancer indirectly, but the point is, this was medication NOT a recreational drug, and it had the AIDS VIRUS in it.

If a batch of cigarettes were contaminated with a 'virus' and were not recalled I am sure there would be protests.

Come on, you know your analogy is a bad one. Are you trying to tell me if this had happened to one of your own children you would just shrug your shoulders and say " It's just one of those things, you could say the same about the producers of cigarettes and the governments who support their sale".

Hammering tiny wheels onto the goalposts and running around the field in an attempt to make the 'facts' fit is highly commendable, but the question isn't about 'types' of products, it is about putting any product out into the marketplace knowing it is harmful.

My mum died of smoking related cancer when I was 11. She refused hospital treatment and it took nearly two years of suffering, in fact I made her breakfast and walked in with the tray to find her dead. This was in 1968, there was no printed warning on the packet, smoking killed her.

There was nothing I could do about it then and I ask you now, what do you suggest we/I do about Bayer? It is terrible yes, but people make money out of suffering, get over it and move on.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Hammering tiny wheels onto the goalposts and running around the field in an attempt to make the 'facts' fit is highly commendable, but the question isn't about 'types' of products, it is about putting any product out into the marketplace knowing it is harmful.

My mum died of smoking related cancer when I was 11. She refused hospital treatment and it took nearly two years of suffering, in fact I made her breakfast and walked in with the tray to find her dead. This was in 1968, there was no printed warning on the packet, smoking killed her.

There was nothing I could do about it then and I ask you now, what do you suggest we/I do about Bayer? It is terrible yes, but people make money out of suffering, get over it and move on.

Do you not think that your Mother's premature passing has been the catalyst for you to make this very bad analogy in the first place?

Medication should not be contaminated with the AIDS virus and then knowingly put out onto the market for profit. It basically had a contaminant in it which should not have been there.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you not think that your Mother's premature passing has been the catalyst for you to make this very bad analogy in the first place?

Ah the 'loaded' question card.

I do not consider it a bad analogy, in fact it is a straight comparison more than an analogy. The answer though is yes, as I type with expert knowledge of death caused by a product that contains carcinogens and can kill.

Quote:
Medication shouldnt have to come with an health warning? Should it??

As for medication coming with a health warning = unquestionably yes it should and it does.

In fact virtually every medication has potential side-effects and consequently virtually every single products DOES come with a health warning.

This ranges from a warning about headaches, vomiting, a rise in blood pressure, hair loss, dizziness, fatigue, itchiness, blood clots, liver damage, heart failure, the list is quite considerable and these are just a few examples.

Keep typing, your case crumbles with every post.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:

Ah the 'loaded' question card.

I do not consider it a bad analogy, in fact it is a straight comparison more than an analogy. The answer though is yes, as I type with expert knowledge of death caused by a product that contains carcinogens and can kill.

Quote:
Medication shouldnt have to come with an health warning? Should it??

As for medication coming with a health warning = unquestionably yes it should and it does.

In fact virtually every medication has potential side-effects and consequently virtually every single products DOES come with a health warning.

This ranges from a warning about headaches, vomiting, a rise in blood pressure, hair loss, dizziness, fatigue, itchiness, blood clots, liver damage, heart failure, the list is quite considerable and these are just a few examples.

Keep typing, your case crumbles with every post.

I just dont see what you are getting at. We could say the same about Fluoride in water or Aspartame in soft drinks and cereal. These are two different issues. I will say it again. This batch of medicine was CONTAMINATED with something that should NOT have been there and was prescribed to young, ill children who had no choice. I certainly can see how the packaging of cigarettes may have been immoral but that is a separate issue. I asked people to give me their views on this Bayer scandal which then seemed to trigger off a deep rooted emotional pain inside you. I just dont see the link at all. Please keep on topic and give me your views on this or alternatively start a thread elsewhere about the 'cigarette scandal' and I will be more than willing to present my views on the subject, okay?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I just dont see what you are getting at. We could say the same about Fluoride in water or Aspartame in soft drinks and cereal. These are two different issues. I will say it again. This batch of medicine was CONTAMINATED with something that should NOT have been there and was prescribed to young, ill children who had no choice. I certainly can see how the packaging of cigarettes may have been immoral but that is a separate issue. I asked people to give me their views on this Bayer scandal which then seemed to trigger off a deep rooted emotional pain inside you. I just dont see the link at all. Please keep on topic and give me your views on this or alternatively start a thread elsewhere about the 'cigarette scandal' and I will be more than willing to present my views on the subject, okay?

Ah the 'I will ignore all your points' card, followed by the 'Claire Rayner' card.

I clearly responded to your question about medication coming with a warning = you ignore this.

You asked for feedback, I gave it to you in buckets. I cannot be held responsible if you don't like it.

As for emotional pain, this is an assumption. I HATED my mother with a vengeance, she left my dad for another man and only returned when he couldn't cope with her illness. So like a lot of people here you 'assume' your way around, those assumptions becoming 'facts'. So no, there is no emotional pain attached to this.

I clearly asked you;

Quote:
There was nothing I could do about it then and I ask you now, what do you suggest we/I do about Bayer?

Where is your response?

You ignore the question despite it being on the money. What do you expect people to say or do? I have responded and agreed it is a terrible situation if true, but time after time after time I have seen points raised here only to find things are not what they seem. Just because somebody makes a claim does not make it factual.

I am not going to jump to conclusions based upon a claim made on YouTube.

jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Medication should not be contaminated with the AIDS virus and then knowingly put out onto the market for profit. It basically had a contaminant in it which should not have been there.

Is there such a thing as an "AIDS virus?" Do you actually mean HIV?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:

Ah the 'I will ignore all your points' card, followed by the 'Claire Rayner' card.

I clearly responded to your question about medication coming with a warning = you ignore this.

You asked for feedback, I gave it to you in buckets. I cannot be held responsible if you don't like it.

As for emotional pain, this is an assumption. I HATED my mother with a vengeance, she left my dad for another man and only returned when he couldn't cope with her illness. So like a lot of people here you 'assume' your way around, those assumptions becoming 'facts'. So no, there is no emotional pain attached to this.

I clearly asked you;

Quote:
There was nothing I could do about it then and I ask you now, what do you suggest we/I do about Bayer?

Where is your response?

You ignore the question despite it being on the money. What do you expect people to say or do? I have responded and agreed it is a terrible situation if true, but time after time after time I have seen points raised here only to find things are not what they seem. Just because somebody makes a claim does not make it factual.

I am not going to jump to conclusions based upon a claim made on YouTube.

Dont jump to conclusions then. Look, the analogy you present is ludicrous and as far as the health warnings, I did realise that prescriptions do come with health warnings and edited what I had posted before you replied.

Your analogy is bizarre, as is bringing up your Mother's death who you hated so. It seems you still have a lot of anger to deal with and I am sorry about that but please try to think rationally and less emotionally before you post in the future.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dont jump to conclusions then. Look, the analogy you present is ludicrous and as far as the health warnings, I did realise that prescriptions do come with health warnings and edited what I had posted before you replied.

Your analogy is bizarre, as is bringing up your Mother's death who you hated so. It seems you still have a lot of anger to deal with and I am sorry about that but please try to think rationally and less emotionally before you post in the future.

Ah, the old 'condescending card' ploy now.

I have asked you question after question and still you avoid answering, all in favour of waffle designed to generate a semantic smokescreen.

My 'analogy' suits the circumstances perfectly and slapping on labels like 'bizarre' alters the seamless dovetailing not one iota.

You also now present the concept of having to reread all your posts to ensure you aren't correcting your errors before responding! Hopefully this one isn't too quick for you.

I point out that you are the 'emotional one', 'Aids Babies' in a 9/11 forum.

I ask you for the umpteenth time;

What do you suggest we/I do about Bayer situation, it is nearly a quarter of century since it happened?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I did start a thread about the Aid Babies was a little experiment. I wanted reactions from the critics who seem to be living in some cocooned parallel universe to the one I currently inhabit. I wanted to show them that Governments do kill their own citizens for profit.

I was merely taking a different approach. You can argue until you are blue in the face with this lot about 'pyrocastic flows' and the 'true melting temperature of steel' and all they do is ask the same old dumb ass questions so I thought I would try the shoe on the other foot, and see how they would react. Well, they all went a little bit barmy, didnt they, and I loathe to say it, but so did you Tele, a wee little bit, didnt you? Yes you did. Not as much as them, mind, but still a bit. Very Happy

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Governments do kill their own citizens for profit.

If this was the point you were making, you completely missed the mark--the Bayer case does not even remotely illustrate this. The US gov't intervened to prevent its own citizens from being killed. No gov't profited from the sale of the unsafe drugs--a German company did. (In fact, in cases where health care was socialized, gov'ts actually purchased and distributed the unsafe drugs at a loss.)
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Is everything as it seems? Reply with quote

Has noone heard of the special virus program?

Also has anyone considered that over 700 atmospheric nuclear tests up to 1963 or so might have something to do with cancer rates?. Is smoking used as a scapegoat ?- its our own fault not the ptb... ?
heh. Who knows for sure right?

gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsut_peopel wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Is there such a thing as an "AIDS virus?" Do you actually mean HIV?

You're right it's the HIV virus. This destroys the immune system which leaves the body open to attack from other dieases. When the immune system has been destroyed it's called 'acute immune deficiency sydrome' - not a virus. So AIDS doesn't actually kill you, it's the diseases you catch when your immune system can't function Sad
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

If this was the point you were making, you completely missed the mark--the Bayer case does not even remotely illustrate this. The US gov't intervened to prevent its own citizens from being killed. No gov't profited from the sale of the unsafe drugs--a German company did. (In fact, in cases where health care was socialized, gov'ts actually purchased and distributed the unsafe drugs at a loss.)

bs. Youre so * gullible. You are an apologist for devils. Are you aware of Bush senior being caught up in a child sex ring?

jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

bs. Youre so * gullible. You are an apologist for devils. Are you aware of Bush senior being caught up in a child sex ring?

If you say it's bs, where is your evidence?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: