FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is a 'No planes vote'?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: What is a 'No planes vote'? Reply with quote

I'm baffled that anyone felt able to vote over the 'no-planes' issue. Four fundamental positions have been advocated in the last five years, with the debates mainly involving what went into the 2nd tower.

1. hijacked planes with passenges flew into buildings.
2. Military planes, designed to resemble the hijacked planes, were flown by remote control into the buldings.*
3. A missile, with a hologram somewhow 'wrapped round it' to look like a plane, impacted into the WTC (Dave Shayler's publicly-stated view - see http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/2nd-hit.html#16, scroll down to 'amputee planes, videos show parts of planes missing')
4. Nothing flew through the air, New Yorkers did not see any planes going into the towers, and the videos are all faked. Somehow gashes appeared in the towers to look as if planes had impacted. This spooky view is associated with Gerard Holmgren and Nico Haupt.

It isn't very evident that these options can be reduced to a yes/no choice.

* I advocated this operation-Northwoods type view, expressed by the June 2003 U. of Barcelona (Mataro) Image-analysis report, which confirmed that it was a Boeing 767, but said it was the slightly longer 767-300, not the 676-200 which had taken off i.e. the civil aeroplane; with its undercariage modified (www.nineeleven.co.uk/archive/9keys.htm, section 6).
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its simple, either planes or whatever flew into the 2 towers or they didn´t and it was a hologram.

those were the two options as far as i understood it.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
its simple, either planes or whatever flew into the 2 towers or they didn´t and it was a hologram.

those were the two options as far as i understood it.

I'm pretty sure that two planes hit the towers. In fact I've never heard anybody question that aspect of the event.

Was it an inside job? Yes is the simple answer. Keep it simple and don't get carried away by pure speculation.

I could ask questions about the freak thunder, lightning and rain we had on the 10th (10 -11 - 06 flip it and you get 90 - 11 - 01) and why every weather forecast I looked at didn't even mention rain for that day! But I will leave that to those that have the time to figure it 'all' out.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the possibility of some other aircraft, drones shaped similiar to boeings or whatever could have been used. The video footage available shows very "unboeing" planes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: