FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 & '9-11 Day'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: 9/11 & '9-11 Day' Reply with quote

On 9/11 I had the misfortune of being in the US. I was taking part in a software user conference in San Diego, Ca. It was hosted by a company called TriTech, which is based in San Diego. At the time I was working as a Dispatcher in an Ambulance Control Centre and I had been asked to fly over and get the low down on a new Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)system that my Service (East Anglia) was about to purchase. There were to be members of emergency services from all across the the US, Canada the UK, NZ, S. Africa and a few more besides. In the main though it was mostly people from the US. Most of them were key people from within the Control/Dispatch area.

I had flown in on the 9th Sept from the UK and the morning of the 11th was the first day of the conference. It was something like 7am our time and we had the TV on in our hotel room. Like most people around the world who were anywhere near a TV set, we all watched with our mouths wide open. Though I have to say right from the outset that I was looking at it all from a stance of 'what am I being asked to believe here?' rather than just taking it on board, as it was being offered. I have not 'believed' anything I see on the news (and the bloody weather) or read in a newspaper since the early 90's. The planet got hi-jaked years ago, this is all the last deaththrows of a desperate regime of infants, clever ones perhaps, but they are not willing to learn and evolve, like the rest of us! Still, they are a reflection of me - another myself, and I take cosmic responsability for my part in them being allowed to run riot. Previous incarnations of myself may well have been directly responsible. Who knows? Twisted Evil . Anyway I digress. Stop waffleing and get on with your bloody point...

...The start of the conference was mean't to co-incide with 'USA National 9-11 Day' a day when the US celebrate their emergency services, (you got it.... 9-11 day on 9/11! Laughing (some of you, I am sure may already be aware of this fact). There was plenty of stuff on the TV and radio about it and as there were so many emergency service personnel at the conference the '9-11day' thing was being hyped up somewhat. With interviews, pre-conference parties and that night a barbeque was planned (amazingly this all still went ahead along with the conference Exclamation ).

What struck me as interesting and worth mentioning here was the fact that there were many members of the New York Fire Dept and The New York Poilce Dept and The New York Ambulance Service (which links in with the Fire Dept) all of whom use this particular CAD system. Their first reaction of the New Yorkers, as you can imagine was to want to be home right away. They of course encountered a problem on that front as all flights were grounded. So they all jumped hire cars and drove all the way back the NY. Thats a long drive Arrow . This would have taken them a couple of days even sharing driving.

Now most of the guys sent to user conferences such as this one are usually at the top of their game (Unlike me, who was very new to the game Wink ) as a great deal of money goes into getting the right CAD. Co-incidence or not, this conference ensured that many key people in the NY emergency services were out of the office when the towers where struck.

Another interesting thing that has just come back to me is that all the delegates (about 500 people at a guess) sat in the conference hall till about lunch time that morning watching two cinema size sceens with CNN and FOX news. It was quite surreal. Though I did get to see a lot of the footage which went out live, but has since been conveniently ommitted from the story. It was quite interesting the amount of times we were shown the towers being hit, immediatley followed by a group of muslim looking people jumping for joy and smiling. That story I chased up at the time and found that a journalist had actually paid a couple of guys in some Arab country to pose for the cameras Exclamation Even if they were jumping because they were glad that the towers were down it is still extreemly suggestive mind control and will have done much to get the US to take the bait about the Arab connection. It was shown again and again, I would say about every 15 minutes or so Exclamation Again like so much of this fairy tale there has not been any mention of this anywhere. That repetative kind of TV trickery was a theme throughout the next few days.

I was only supposed to be in the US for about 6 days. Because of 9/11 I ended up being stuck there for nearly 2 weeks.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting perspective LI, something most of us here in the UK are unaware of.
It always was suspicious that enough was known to identify the 'perps' the same day, and yet not enough to prevent it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: