FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New York plane crash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: New York plane crash Reply with quote

It's roughly 8pm BST & I've just learnt that a small plane has hit a building on the East River shore of Manhatten Island. Can folk please record news reports? I don't have the means to do so.

Vital information is often omitted from later reports.

Noel
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep saw this on the news, no footage as far as I know.

I thought that new york is a "no fly zone", and even if the small plane had fuel problems why did it enter the city and no go to the airport. Ok maybe the airport is nearby, seeing as im not a new yorker I cannot judge this, maybe someone else can.

This event will certainly bring up memories for a lot of people, top up the "fear" glass.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: