FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alex Jones TerrorStorm and Molten Steel Footage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Alex Jones TerrorStorm and Molten Steel Footage Reply with quote

I recently obtained 2 DVDs. The first was Loose Change 2, and this was excellent, concise, clearly presented and irrefutable. The next was TerrorStorm, and this really "got me off"!

TS is about government-sponsored terrorism over the decades. But there is one bit in it about 9-11 that really shook me up. It is even more "in your face" than the demolition squibs so apparent in the collapsing buildings videos.

Just prior to the collapse, some close-up footage is shown of the floors in one of the towers. It clearly shows (and I mean extremely unequivocally clearly) molten steel pouring out of the corners of the floors, with accompanying sparks, and some white-hot liquid metal. A scientist, who recognised this as a special type of cordite used to cut structural steel, decided to go there and collect a sample of the molten metal from the pavement at ground zero. This he did, and the chemical analysis proved without doubt, that those materials and techniques were exactly what had been used. So, we have chemical analysis of evidence from the scene that proves CD, and we have unbelievably clear video footage (lots of it!) that proves CD too.

Having seen this, and then seen some of the Yanks' reactions to suggestions that 9-11 was an inside job (to plant a special type of cordite on all structural steel junctions requires months of preparation), it is as if there will be 2 factions of people worldwide.

1) Those who believe what they saw was actual reality and accept what they have seen as the truth, rather than what anyone else says is the reality.
2) Those who believe what they saw was what they were told to see by the government, after the event.

The majority are currently in group 2. Their reality is not actually real. It is painted by the media and evil factions within the government. Ideas designed to cull their senses. There are some very desperate people in this group - they fastidiously cling to the official story, no matter how much evidence to the contrary is brought into plain view. In my opinion, many of these people appear to be dangerously insane.

We are (on the whole) in group 1. We believe our senses to convey an approximation of what the real universe is to us in order to survive. Denying these senses is a dangerous and anti-survival thing to do, so we don't. We enjoy things obeying the laws of physics, because it fits with the rest of how the universe seems to work. Group 2 people never want to think about these things. They are mind blind, they accept what they are told by govt. scientists, as gospel. They accept traditions as a necessary evil. They accept their brutal history as "par for the course for the aggressive homo sapiens species". I don't accept any of these things at all. And I'm beginning to feel a bit lonely! Crying or Very sad

Graphic Smile
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be lonely Graphic!

Aggressively burn some DVDs, hand them out and create some like minded people!
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already distributed 2 of the 20 Loose Change 2 DVDs I bought on ebay for £17.50 - I'm now on my way to 10 Downing Street to give Blair his personal copy! Wink

Graphic Smile
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 for £17.50 - are they official copies?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Probably copies but who cares? Reply with quote

Take a look: http://search.ebay.co.uk/Loose-Change-DVD_W0QQfkrZ1QQfltZ9QQfromZR8
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A scientist, who recognised this as a special type of cordite used to cut structural steel, decided to go there and collect a sample of the molten metal from the pavement at ground zero. This he did, and the chemical analysis proved without doubt, that those materials and techniques were exactly what had been used

GE, this is rubbish, who was this scientist, how the hell did he get onto Ground Zero? Please don't believe everything Alex Jone's says, do your own research as he does get lots wrong. Similarly with Loose Change, it is full of speculation and there are lots of points you can debunk. Unfortunately people will focus on these if they don't want to believe the whole thing.

Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just watched Terrorstorm... sure is an interesting documentary
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
GE, this is rubbish, who was this scientist, how the hell did he get onto Ground Zero? Please don't believe everything Alex Jone's says, do your own research as he does get lots wrong. Similarly with Loose Change, it is full of speculation and there are lots of points you can debunk. Unfortunately people will focus on these if they don't want to believe the whole thing.

Andy, I'm sorry about my terrible explanation of what was shown, but if you watch the DVD yourself, you'll see just how compelling the evidence is. The video footage alone is worth it. Have a look at
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180035716419
as he sent me a free copy of TerrorStorm with my order. Or you could get it from
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180037068284

In the meantime, I have distributed a couple more today! Cheers! Razz

Graphic Smile
Wokeman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GE,
Please don't feel lonely. You aren't alone!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
andyb wrote:

Andy, I'm sorry about my terrible explanation of what was shown, but if you watch the DVD yourself, you'll see just how compelling the evidence is. The video footage alone is worth it. Have a look at
as he sent me a free copy of TerrorStorm with my order. Or you could get it from

Great work GE. I ain't watched Terrorstorm yet but have heard it is good(apart from ther London stuff) Just really telling peole to be cautios when using Alex Jones as a source and to double check things.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones TerrorStorm and Molten Steel Footage Reply with quote

I would like to highlight that what graphicequaliser is incorrect. He said;

Quote:
TerrorStorm, and this really "got me off"!

Just prior to the collapse, some close-up footage is shown of the floors in one of the towers. It clearly shows (and I mean extremely unequivocally clearly) molten steel pouring out of the corners of the floors, with accompanying sparks, and some white-hot liquid metal.

There is nothing to suggest this was 'just prior to collapse', this is an assumption as the footage in Terrorstorm does not culminate in collapse. It does not clearly show molten 'steel' - this again is as assumption. The colour is clearly yellow not 'white hot' - this is plainly stated as being yellow. Even the quoted scientist (Steven Jones), switches from 'molten metal' to 'molten material' in the same sentence. We cannot be certain what the material is.

Quote:
A scientist, who recognised this as a special type of cordite used to cut structural steel, decided to go there and collect a sample of the molten metal from the pavement at ground zero. This he did,.....

This he did? This is purely made up by graphicequaliser for artistic licence. To quote directly from Terrorstorm the scientist (Steven Jones), clearly states that 'We got some samples of this previously molten metal', there is no mention of Ground Zero or pavement or sources of any kind.

Whilst I am a firm believer in accessing the truth and I also believe the official 9/11 story to be a lie - let's stick to exactly what was said. To embellish and make things up just to give a point more impact makes us as bad as any member of the media.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah as far as I can tell GE means Steven Jones and the sample(s) he obtained were in fact sent to him by people involved in making memorial sculptures out of WTC steel - when the steel was given to them it had bits of reformed metal on it and this was sent to him

unfortunately it's not the strongest sourcing for a sample - he will, at least, need to have the people who provided the samples come forward

I see Alex Jones more as an activist than a journalist - although his work is prolific and much of what he says is accurate, he does make a lot of mistakes
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen Terrorstorm yet, but I think I know which clip you mean from other videos.

Is it the one where a noticeably brighter flame appears on the corner slightly below the crash site floor?
Assuming this is the one, Jones has pointed out the noticeably intenser brightness , the white plume of smoke rising from it, and the shower of sparks which change from yellow hot to red hot as they fall hundreds of feet.

Jones has conducted experiments to eliminate that it is molten aluminium, (whose surface quickly oxidises to a silvery appearance even at molten temperatures) or even molten aluminium plus debris. It is suggestive - but only suggestive - of a thermite/thermate burn, and as Tele suggests, is only circumstantial rather than actual hard evidence.

I agree that you have to be careful waving these bits of evidence around, as it's easy to be wrong-footed by someone with even marginal analytical or scientific skills. There are other factors such as chain of custody of the eveidence to consider also before you'll win any sceptics over.

By all means point out that it is suggestive or even very indicative, but never claim it demonstrates 'proof', and you'll be on much firmer ground.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange how things turn out.

NEWBUDDY.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.18 KB
 Viewed:  93 Time(s)

NEWBUDDY.jpg

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Strange how things turn out.

Er... yeah. Mind you, I've never really been into that whole group hug thing.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a problem, obviously I am only being flippant.

Strange though how graphicequaliser goes all reclusive when compromised? He does make that type of behaviour habitual.

Anyway, many thanks graphmeister for the use of one of your holiday photos. Catch up soon big guy.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Not a problem, obviously I am only being flippant.

Strange though how graphicequaliser goes all reclusive when compromised? He does make that type of behaviour habitual.

Anyway, many thanks graphmeister for the use of one of your holiday photos. Catch up soon big guy.

I would guess that GE, like a few of what I suspect are our younger members, do have enthusiasm and energy, and there is certainly a need for that too.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

Great work GE. I ain't watched Terrorstorm yet but have heard it is good(apart from ther London stuff) Just really telling peole to be cautios when using Alex Jones as a source and to double check things.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230&q=terrorsto rm

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
andyb wrote:

Cheers Scar, although I notice it's unavailable at the moment - I'll try again later.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
scar wrote:
andyb wrote:

Cheers Scar, although I notice it's unavailable at the moment - I'll try again later.

Weird, it works for me.
Theres a few other copies on there:
http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=terrorstorm

edit:
Alternatively check this thread for a free copy:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3122

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
chek wrote:
scar wrote:
andyb wrote:

Weird, it works for me.
Theres a few other copies on there:
http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=terrorstorm

edit:
Alternatively check this thread for a free copy:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3122

Great - I'm off out this evening and was hoping I could leave it running and copy the temp file over to an .flv file to watch later. Cheers again.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones TerrorStorm and Molten Steel Footage Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
The first was Loose Change 2, and this was excellent, concise, clearly presented and irrefutable.

Shocked

What?

LC is the most error-ridden 911 documentary out there. It might have flashy visuals and a funky soundtrack but the LC boys level of research is utterly appalling.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones TerrorStorm and Molten Steel Footage Reply with quote

Quote:
LC is the most error-ridden 911 documentary out there. It might have flashy visuals and a funky soundtrack but the LC boys level of research is utterly appalling.

Yo, welcome back big D, how was your holiday?

Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
graphicequaliser wrote:
andyb wrote:

The ebay links take you to my listing.

I am selling LC2, TerrorStorm and Martial Law. I am not making any money doing theis, I just want people to have the information.
This is why I sent a free copy f TerrorStorm to Graphic. I nearly always send something free.

At the moment I am selling LC2 & TS for £1.50 delivered (inc p&p). As you can see, there is no way I make money on this.

My girlfriend is getting a little annoyed with me spending most of my spare time sending and copying DVD's, but I keep telling her why I do it.

If any of you guys want a greater discount on volumes, just send me a pm, or get me at the following link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=1800382067 24&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones TerrorStorm and Molten Steel Footage Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:

Yo, welcome back big D, how was your holiday?

Lol.

Pretty good man. Well, not really. I had a virus that was preventing me from viewing hyperlinks amoungst other things making forum spamming impossible.

Still, back to work...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: