FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10-11-6 : 9-11-01 Upside Down!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: 10-11-6 : 9-11-01 Upside Down! Reply with quote

TOTAL 911 INFO

Thursday, October 12, 2006

10-11-6 : 9-11-01 upside down

As contradictory official stories emerge, Wednesday's bizartre air crash must be understood as a manufactured event. But to what end?

Today's statement by the cover-up artists at the federal National Transportation Safety Bureau says there was no distress call issued by the plane. But yesterday, there were several reports that a distress call (eg AP) had indeed been issued.

The plane had a bizarre trajectory in that it took a full U-turn in order to crash into the high-rise building. That fact strongly suggests remote control may have been used to seize control of the 21st-century airplane.

But it is the comparisons to the 9-11 incidents that are most illuminating. There was no Looney-Tunes-style plane-shaped hole punched in the side of the building. The plane did not glide into the building, but rather crumbled and fell to the ground, as a real plane would when crashing into a much stronger building. The building did not disintegrate and collapse within an hour or so, as did the buildings on 9/11.

And in contrast to the hours and hours of wide-open skies of 9-11-01, NORAD actually scrambled planes to defend US airspace within 10 minutes (from AP/NBC17): "According to Admiral Timothy Keating, planes were flying "less than 10 minutes" after he gave the order when he saw the crash on TV. Within half-an-hour, he said military brass knew it probably wasn't terrorism. Officials plan to continue the patrols for an unspecified period of time, after which the fighters will stay on high alert."

It's almost as if this upside-down 9-11-01 was scripted to show us what a real plane-to-building air crash looks like. But why? And by whom? Was this a revelation of the method * by the perpetrators of 9/11, or something else designed to encourage critical thinking?

It's an upside-down world, alright.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: 10-11-6 : 9-11-01 Upside Down! Reply with quote

[quote="Wokeman"]TOTAL 911 INFO

Quote:
Thursday, October 12, 2006

10-11-6 : 9-11-01 upside down

10-11-6 upsidedown is 10-11-9.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: