FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Key WTC7 Eyewitness Barry Jennings found Dead
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenix
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Key WTC7 Eyewitness Barry Jennings found Dead Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/?p=4602

...Rest in Peace!

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god
and he said he had been receiving threats since speaking out.

yeah, just a co-incidence i'm sure they'll say

the truth has got to come out sooner or later.. at some point the whole thing is going to look absolutely ridiculous to even the most hardcore skeptic.

i mean. they're gonna have to manufacture an innocent looking explanation for his death.. convince his family ...
how many more people are they going kill and silence and get away with it?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the InfoWars.com interview with Barry Jennings.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxAuN5lKLio

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it has occurred to me that someone like jennings might be evaluted by the cia/intelligence services as being more of a potential threat that someone like alex jones.
barry jones stuck to his statement, but wouldn't allow himself to be labelled a conspiracy theorist.. and some of his comments suggested that he would very much like not to be associated with any 'conspiracy theory' type movement/people.. he wouldn't give credence to any 'inside job' conclusion... yet his testimony directly contradicts the official account in a very serious way.
would have been hard to write him off in the press as a nut job

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commenters at 911blogger.com have confirmed with the source of the news at the NY Housing Authority, confirming his death. Apparently the secret news of Jenning's death leaked out via Youtube!!! "They" don't want this news to get out. So... er, I think we need to shout it out especially to the BBC. He was Mike Rudin's star witness in the Third Tower documentary. (If you could call it a documentary!)
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Barry Jennings, Bldg.7 witness, dead Reply with quote

How convenient for the NWO:

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=038293&From=News

IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if we had a spokesperson for all UK truthers he would be expressing our sadness on behalf of everyone here with respect to the deaths of both Barry Jennings and Kenny Johannemann.

They say that the most dangerous thing you can do is to have secrets. I'm not too sure though that these two did have secrets. Hadn't they already said everything they were going to say?

Now that they can no longer threaten Barry, doesn't that mean that his interviews will receive all the more attention? I don't know whether Kenny was threatened, but videoed testimony from both of them will surely receive more prominence now that they are gone.

Perhaps they did know more. But the suspicious circumstances of their deaths will surely not help those who wish to cover up the truth of what happened on September 11, 2001.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP Barry.

Murdered ? Could be natural causes by breathing in all that toxic stuff floating around. Either way the same culprits. What affect will Barrys untimely death have upon the other guy who was with him. Shut him up or get him to come forward and speak in honour of Barry. Difficult call if it was me.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are the circumstances surrounding his death not being discussed.
Have the family been duped?
Threatened?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was a lot of discussion about Jennings' death throughout yesterday's Alex Jones show - particularly in the second and third hours when AJ interviewed Aaron Dykes and Jason Bermas on the subject - and the efforts they've made over the past few weeks to find out what happened to Jennings.

I know AJ is not exactly everybody's cup of tea but here's a link for anyone who's interested....

http://www.nw0.info/files/Radio/Alex%20Jones%20Radio%20Archive/2008/Se ptember/aj_2008-09-17.mp3

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant show! Thanks Gruts. Alex Jones is my cup of tea if a bit dark sometimes. Only one problem. He avoids any mention of and criticism of Zionism which I find rather taints some of the good work he does.

gruts wrote:
there was a lot of discussion about Jennings' death throughout yesterday's Alex Jones show - particularly in the second and third hours when AJ interviewed Aaron Dykes and Jason Bermas on the subject - and the efforts they've made over the past few weeks to find out what happened to Jennings.
I know AJ is not exactly everybody's cup of tea but here's a link for anyone who's interested....
http://www.nw0.info/files/Radio/Alex%20Jones%20Radio%20Archive/2008/Se ptember/aj_2008-09-17.mp3

Quote:

The 911 movement is alive, well and kicking in New York and beyond!
.....Another marcher had David Griffin's new book 911 Contradictions - An Open Letter to Congress and the Press, in which Griffin details reports that Michael Hess, New York City's corporation counsel, had arrived at the 23rd floor Emergency Management Center of WTC 7 not long after the first hit. So had Barry Jennings arrived there then, as originally reported. He was deputy director of the Emergency Services Dept for the New York City Housing Authority. Both men experienced explosions on the 8th floor as they were walking down the steps from the abandoned EMC. They were rescued by firemen within an hour and a half. Read their full story in Griffin's gripping book for something else that smells rotten in T-7 . . .

P.S. Who could have realized at that moment that Barry Jennings would be reported dead on 9/16/08 and that Alex Jones office would not even be able to contact the deceased's family. Linked is this brave man's testimony from infowars.com. Jennings was only 53 years old. His death came only days before the release of NIST's whitewash report on WTC, and shortly after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the building prior to collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the building's blown-out lobby. I wonder if Michael Hess is next.
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_3759.shtml

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zionism isn't really the problem after all it is the belief of going home. Its the choosing of the home and implimentation that has become the problem. Why they have to be hell bent on displacing others I'll never know.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Alex Jones Reply with quote

Alex himself likes to aim at the broadest audience possible. To this end, he periodically revives even the hoariest conspiracy theories and gets duly ridiculed for doing so (remember the Germanic Death Cults?).

He is in no hurry to ascribe specifically ethnic motives to the members of the US ruling class. Nor is anyone involved with Loose Change, either old or new. Jason Bermas has become somewhat more aggressive since teaming up with Alex, but attempts to paint Dylan Avery as a sell-out have not really taken off the way they would if, for instance, Alex was more like Daryl Bradford Smith.

I am more concerned by the prevalence of red-baiting indulged in by some of Alex's current staff, such as Kurt Nimmo. This may be over-compensation - Nimmo may be concealing secret left-wing allegiances - or it may just be bigotry and ignorance.

IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Alex Jones is my cup of tea if a bit dark sometimes. Only one problem. He avoids any mention of and criticism of Zionism which I find rather taints some of the good work he does.

I personally would take some convincing that any ism was behind this lot other that individualism, or personal greed and short-sightedness.

It's as if a greedy myopath were to stuff his bags at the supermarket and walk out without paying, completely oblivious to the fact that if everyone did that the supermarket would have to close down, and that that would actually not be in his interest.

Some take a different view. They think there is a religious or political agenda. Prove me wrong.

Quite a number at Brian Gerrish's talk at the Bristol AGM disagreed with the interpretation that Common Purpose was a communist conspiracy. The fact that Peter Mandelson's father was a member of the Communist Party does not make him a communist - neither father nor son. In the context of infiltration and secret agents it's much more likely that a prominent figure who was a member of the Communist Party would have been MI5. The Communist Party was riddled with them. In any particular case we just don't know. All we know is that Mandelson's father was holding the flag of the Communist Party. Whether that was a genuine flag or a false flag we do not know.

Similarly with Zionism. Those who genuinely believed in Zionism would probably have been those duped into it by those who had something to gain, who may not have believed one word of it themselves.

Many atrocities have been committed in the name of Christianity, and I have great difficulty in believing that all those concerned genuinely believed in Christianity.

I think that to talk about the Israeli Government, or the secret society Sons of Zion is appropriate. The Balfour Declaration seemed to be motivated by Zionism, but whether they believed in it is an entirely different matter.

If key witnesses to 9/11 have indeed been murdered, I should have thought that investigators would be looking first into who would perceive it as in their interests to commit such an act, or to requisition it. Such motives could be money or fear of exposure. I should have thought that they would start there rather than with religious fanatics.

Whether Alex Jones has got the right balance I don't know, but at least I can understand why he should want to avoid Zionism as such. In any case, allocation of blame to any one group should come after the facts.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: communism versus zionism Reply with quote

As a sort of rough first approximation, I would suggest that most of the Jews who immigrated into the UK or the US in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, whether rich or poor, supported the Russian revolution, because they remembered Tsarism as ferociously anti-Jewish, and that they continued to support the USSR, more even than their then current countries of residence, until 1948, when Stalin started purging Jewish apparatchiks, and Israel dropped its brief flirtation with the USSR (which had supplied it with much of its light arms during its War of Independence from Britain) and aligned itself firmly with the UKUSA or 'Western' camp.

After 1948, these 'Western' Jews of whom I speak supported Israel, and developed a ferociously 'anti-communist' (or at least 'anti-stalinist') rationalisation for doing so. After the fall of communism, they managed to transfer much of the campaigning dynamic to purely zionist goals (anti-Islamic rather than anti-Russian), but it is now reverting to anti-Russianism. In spite of that, when the dollar finally collapses, I would expect Israel itself to conclude an alliance with Russia, leaving US Jews stranded, much as German Jews were in the 1920s.

For detailed and level-headed discussion of this subject, I think Peter Myers is excellent - his extended quotations from relevant books and memoirs are unrivalled. This is the most relevant page:
http://users.cyberone.com.au/myers/zioncom.html

Last edited by Rowan Berkeley on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had read carefully the article you linked to, you would have realized that Jennings was not found dead. He died in hospital:

"UPDATED SEPT 17 4:05 PM CST: NYC Housing Authority spokesman Howard Marder has now officially confirmed that Barry Jennings indeed passed away approximately a month ago after several days in the hospital, matching confirmations from several other employees at the Housing Authority. Marder commented that Jennings was a great man, well liked by everyone at the Housing Authority, and that he would be missed. No other details were available."

But I guess that the conspiratorial mind selects the facts it wants to believe. Rolling Eyes
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
If you had read carefully the article you linked to, you would have realized that Jennings was not found dead. He died in hospital:

"UPDATED SEPT 17 4:05 PM CST: NYC Housing Authority spokesman Howard Marder has now officially confirmed that Barry Jennings indeed passed away approximately a month ago after several days in the hospital, matching confirmations from several other employees at the Housing Authority. Marder commented that Jennings was a great man, well liked by everyone at the Housing Authority, and that he would be missed. No other details were available."

But I guess that the conspiratorial mind selects the facts it wants to believe. Rolling Eyes

Thanks for point of clarification; but of course, whatever he was in hospital for in the first place could have been induced, and something could have been induced in hospital to complete the job.

Conspiratorial mindset? Rather, a mind-set cognisant of the depths of depravity and immorality of the NWO War Criminal Traitors responsible for 9/11 and all that followed; an idea of precedents, how perceived enemies or dangers to the Establishment tend to have convenient 'natural deaths', tragic accidents, 'commit suicide' or get murdered by 'nuts' or unknown assassins; and knowledge that since saying there were explosions and dead bodies in Bldg. 7 before the Twins collapsed, he got death threats.

Given the above, I would say there is something amiss with the mind-set of someone who appears to accept that Barry Jennings untimely (but convenient for the 'Evildoers') death gives no cause for deep suspicion.

Nephilim70
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Is Barry Jennings REALLY Dead>? Reply with quote

Think about it folks.

He may have grown his hair into Dreadlocks and be living an undercover life as THE Chief Researcher, Small & Medium Business sECTION FOR Dell Computers....

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/corp/pressoffice/en/200 8/2008_03_18_rr_000?c=us&cs=555&l=en&s=biz
Barry Jennings works for DELL!!!

Seriously though He will be sadly missed.

RIP Barry Jennings.

I just hope to God William Rodriguez has booked his plane out of America. Eye witnesses to the explosions in the WTC buildings are suddenly becoming a scarcity.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Alex Jones is my cup of tea if a bit dark sometimes. Only one problem. He avoids any mention of and criticism of Zionism which I find rather taints some of the good work he does.

if you listen regularly you'll see that he does mention and criticise zionism and also has guests on who aren't exactly friends of Israel (eg Mike Rivero) - but he isn't completely obsessed with zionism as being the root cause of absolutely every evil on this planet, which is the only thing that would satisfy some people around here.... Smile

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW INFORMATION ON THE DEATH OF 911 EYEWITNESS BARRY JENNINGS SEEMS TO POINT TO FOUL PLAY
By Jack Blood
www.wFUradio.com <http://www.wfuradio.com/>
www.deadlinelive.info <http://www.deadlinelive.info/>

Barry Jennings, a key 9/11 eyewitness who was an emergency coordinator for the New York Housing Authority, passed away last August 2008 at age 53 from undisclosed circumstances. Mr. Jennings was an eyewitness to the devastation of the World Trade center towers on September 11th 2001.

On the morning of 911 Barry Jennings with Michael Hess, (one of Rudy Giuliani's highest ranking appointed officials, New York city's corporation counsel), entered the famed Building 7.

It was just after the first attack on the North tower, but before the second plane hit the South Tower, when Barry Jennings escorted Michael Hess to the World Trade Center Tower 7. Mr. Jennings recalls a large number of police officers in the lobby of WTC 7 when they arrived. The two men went up to the 23rd floor, but could not get in, so they went back to the lobby and the police took them up in the freight elevator for a second try. When they arrived on level 23, at the Office of Emergency Management (FEMA),) they found it had been recently deserted, "coffee that was on the desk, smoke was still coming off the coffee, I saw half eaten sandwiches".

At that point he made some phone calls, and an un-named individual told them to "leave, and leave right away". Jennings and Hess then proceeded to the stairs, and made it to level 6, when there was an explosion, and the stairwell collapsed from under their feet, Mr. Jennings was actually hanging, and had to climb back up. They made it back up to level 8, where Barry Jennings had a view of the twin towers, both buildings were still standing. This is an important detail, as many debunkers have used Mr. Jennings statements out of context to claim the damage came to WTC 7 from the towers collapsing, not the case according, to Mr. Jennings.

When they made it to the lobby, Mr. Jennings found it destroyed and littered with dead bodies. He said it looked like, "King Kong had came through it and stepped on it, (it was) so destroyed, I didn't know where I was. So destroyed that they had to take me out through a hole in the wall, that I believe the fire department made to get me out." Shortly after he made it out, he was seen on several news channels telling his story.

Mr. Jennings was admittedly confused as to why Building 7 had to come down at all, and does not accept the official reason that the noises he heard were from a fuel oil tank, "I know what I heard, I heard explosions".

Jennings testimony was recorded by Loose Change for the Final Cut version of the extremely popular documentary, but was edited out at the final stage due to Jennings misgivings about losing his job, and endangering his family.

The BBC later interviewed Jennings for a “911 debunking special” and Jennings seemed to retract the testimony given to Loose Change. Subsequently the creators of the film released the original interview to protect their own credibility.

Barry Jennings passed away shortly thereafter and coincidentally just a few days before the long awaited NIST report on Building 7 was released to the public. It is quite possible that Jennings would have exposed the cover story of NIST, and their overall excuse that the 47 story building was the first and only skyscraper felled by fire. He never got that chance.

NEW INFO

Yesterday, April 15th 2009 I was contacted by “Loose Change” director, and narrator Dylan Avery who said that he had recently begun investigating the death of Barry Jennings, and had found some new information relating to his death.

It seems that there is a very good possibility that Jennings’ death could have been due to foul play. Though the investigations are on going, initial findings are somewhat alarming. The conclusion is still forthcoming, but I was shocked by what I heard.

It seems that Dylan had hired a private investigator to look into Jennings death which remains shrouded in mystery. His motive was simply to bring some closure to the life of Barry Jennings, and in doing so to honor the memory of this brave American. The Investigator ended up referring the case to Law enforcement before refunding his pay, and told Dylan never to contact him again. Very unusual to say the least. Dylan also paid a visit to the Jennings home. He found it vacant and for sale.

Personally, something is really beginning to stink here. Why would a highly paid PI refuse to continue his investigation? Why did he refer the matter to police? He is not talking. What is he afraid of. Was he warned to cease and desist? If so by whom?

These are some of the new questions revolving around the Jennings case.

In every major cover up from the JFK assassination to Iran Contra, we can see one common thread. The untimely death of eyewitnesses. Barry Jennings was not only an important and most credible eyewitness, but he openly refuted much of the government, and media version of events. He was a liability.

Dylan Avery will appear on DEADLINE LIVE today to tell the story.
AMERICAN FREEDOM RADIO. www.wfuradio.com <http://www.wfuradio.com/>
The show airs live at 3PM Central with no commercial interruptions.

The interview will be archived for free at www.wfuradio.com
<http://www.wfuradio.com/>

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE INITIAL INTERVIEW WITH “LOOSE CHANGE”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQY-ksiuwKU

WARNING: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA)
may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dylan Avery On Deadline Live (4/16/09): Foul Play In The Death Of Barry Jennings?

Link

If you can deal with Jack Blood's approach...skip to 0:08:00 in part 1 of 6.

See also:
http://deadlinelive.info/2009/04/16/new-information-on-the-death-of-91 1-eyewitness-barry-jennings-seems-to-point-to-foul-play/

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moral to potential whistle-blowers would seem to me to be:

Get all you know on film, in presence of a notary who would confirm on film the free nature of the testimony, to which the whistleblower could swear on oath (or affirm) before the notary, on film, and then get the film out to as many outlets as possible.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More misterious deaths:
Mysterious Deaths of 911 Witnesses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXMZhImLCT4

Link

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco,

slightly unfortunate that video doesn't include John O'Neill.

Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tad over-kill (pardon the expression), a train crash?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overkill is the MO of the dark forces
Pugwash wrote:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
overkill is the MO of the dark forces
Pugwash wrote:

Quite right, Tony.
One immediately thinks of Lockerbie and John O'Niell, who someone mentioned earlier. Happy circumstance if one or several individuals die, whilst there may be a greater treasure for the dark forces in the incidents they create

Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With respect gents, are you seriously suggesting the twin towers were brought down to kill John O'Niell or Lockerbie was in order to eliminate a CIA agent?
Sure people (uncomfortable to the hidden establishment) can be put placed in jeopardy where a known operation is to occur, but that is not the same as being the prime cause. In the case of the train, had the 'accident' been blamed on terrorists activities it would hold some credibility, as it is, it can only be regarded as wild speculation that does nothing to gain respect of the 'truth movements' cause.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody is saying that Pugwash, are they?
O'Neill's death, like so many others, could be a tragic accident or an assassination.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we can kill this subject.
In reply to my comment, [A tad over-kill (pardon the expression), a train crash?] you replied "overkill is the MO of the dark forces". I took this to mean you felt it quite plausible that the 'dark forces' would arrange a train crash in order to take out a single target. If you comment is general in nature, I stand corrected but fail to understand why it was linked to my comment. As to nobody 'suggesting the twin towers were brought down to kill John O'Niell or Lockerbie was in order to eliminate a CIA agent?' Again I fail to understand why these events were brought up in the context of this post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: