FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the 9/11 Truth Movement A Threat To Your Way Of Life?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is the 9/11 Truth Movement A Thread To Your Way Of Life?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Other
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Is the 9/11 Truth Movement A Threat To Your Way Of Life? Reply with quote

Please feel free to give reasons which ever way you decide to vote.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. It's not a threat to anything but critical thinking. In that, it's in good company.
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a threat to my way of life. My way of life is largely dominated by technology and science. I use computers alot and like to play on the internet. Any and all attacks on science and the scientific method I view as dangerous and a threat to the future of humanity.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
It's a threat to my way of life. My way of life is largely dominated by technology and science. I use computers alot and like to play on the internet. Any and all attacks on science and the scientific method I view as dangerous and a threat to the future of humanity.

I think youre trying to mould society back into the same shape it was pre-9/11. How would you react if it all came out tomorrow that you were wrong and we were right?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that you being here on this website is a defence mechanism. It feels safer to be close to us and in your own badly fractured reasoning battling it out with us brings you peace. But when youre alone, none of it makes sense. It is in those moments that you secretly think that we may be right. The thing about the active critics of the 9/11 Truth movement is that you have already slipped halfway down the rabbit hole, you just dont know it, or you do but cant admit it to yourself.

These are some of the reasons why you are all experiencing mass confusion.

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I think...

Quote:

I believe...

Your opinion doesn't really matter to me, at all. Evidence and analysis impress me, not supposition. Your opinion seems to be based on no evidence, and even less expertise.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
Quote:

I think...

Quote:

I believe...

Your opinion doesn't really matter to me, at all. Evidence and analysis impress me, not supposition. Your opinion seems to be based on no evidence, and even less expertise.

Why dont you form your own website?

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because the misguided who wander into this website may not find mine. The truth doesn't need to be confined to my website.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean it's quite obvious that we have all made up our minds about 9/11. Are you under some delusion that you might pull us back out of the rabbit hole to live in the same fantasy construct which you currently inhabit?

Realistically, it's not going to happen, now is it?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
Because the misguided who wander into this website may not find mine. The truth doesn't need to be confined to my website.

Anti-sophist, this is a massive movement, do you not think that we may just be right? That latest american poll shows that you chaps are now in the minority. You are wasting your time here.

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest American poll doesn't show I am in the minority. You should try to distort fact a little less. I don't claim to see a poll about 9/11 being an "inside job" or "controlled demolition" being the majority.

Second of all, you've made up your minds, yes, but there are plenty of people who haven't. For every 1 of you that posts close-mindedly ignoring all the answers, there are 20 who read the conspiracy forums and never post a word.

I am here for those in search of answers. Those of you who claim to already have them all are a lost cause, I agree.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
I mean it's quite obvious that we have all made up our minds about 9/11. Are you under some delusion that you might pull us back out of the rabbit hole .....

Realistically, it's not going to happen, now is it?

It happens. I've seen it happen.

Sometimes a person's critical faculties keep on working away in the background despite the "attractions" of 9/11 CT. Bits of logic and science nag away at the CT fantasy allowing in yet more logic and science. Eventually that person can recover from their temporary illness.

Probably not in your case though, as you don't seem to have any logic and science there at all.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
I believe that you being here on this website is a defence mechanism.

Cuddles the big guy as he is here too.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Because the misguided who wander into this website may not find mine.

And there you have it. The only reason these quislings are here is to prevent the truth of 9/11 from being spread. Why are they tolerated? Their express purpose for posting here is in direct contradiction to the aims of this site. Ban all the c*unts.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
Because the misguided who wander into this website may not find mine.

And there you have it. The only reason these quislings are here is to prevent the truth of 9/11 from being spread. Why are they tolerated? Their express purpose for posting here is in direct contradiction to the aims of this site. Ban all the c*unts.

It is very clear that you and many of the "truthers" are not actually at all interested in the truth. You are interested only in reinforcing your personal beliefs, which cannot be defended by real evidence, science and logic. Your marked aggression to those questioning your beliefs is typical of the response of believers to heretics, not researchers to questioning.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your marked aggression to those questioning your beliefs is typical of the response of believers to heretics, not researchers to questioning.

My aggression is not because my beliefs are questioned but because you and your kind are here to prevent the spread of truth by your repeated lies and distortions. This is completely counter to the aims of this forum. I do not for one moment believe that anyone who has looked into the 9/11 events can possibly believe the drivel served up by your kind but people can be delayed or put off investigating by your sordid tactics. You do not even believe the stuff you spout yourself. Nobody sentient could accept the dross you state as "science" or "expert". You are a blatant liar whose agenda is evil. Why you are tolerated here is the only mystery relating to 9/11.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The statements from the critics here are interesting

The impression is given that the "9/11 truth or scepticism" debate is some kind of level playing field for the hearts and minds of the people

"we can save people from delusion" "we can help people see the truth" and so on

The reality couldn’t be further from the truth

The sceptics are defending "The official story", a viral meme projected into the minds of the people at a moment of heightened vulnerability and stress with the kind of advertising money simply could not buy (so its quite helpful that the military industrial complex owns the media Wink)

This official story has every possible advantage for being held as the consensus truth any propaganda could ever have had in the whole of human history: it is a masterpiece of the technique, the pinnacle of achievement of an artform

And yet, it is falling apart, faster and faster and faster. Critics efforts here are entirely futile in stopping this collapse: the centre cannot hold. However the latest polling is "debated" the fact remains that only a tiny percentage still have no doubts whatsoever about the official story: the rest is simply how far along they are on the route to MIHOP. Mass consciousness has its own gravity... 9/11 truth activists are no longer shouted down and banned from discussion...they are met with interest and courtesy in their communities, not derision and scorn... there now exists the permission to question in the majority

An objective view then is that the critics position is unsustainable :it is sand sliding between the fingers

I call on them then to admit to themselves their own doubts: no-one has to believe in CD: and no-one should believe in "no Planes" (CIA fingerprints there Wink): but to allow authority to lie and deceive the people just a little bit is no longer OK: that was the old world. Lets all back the perspective of "pressfortruth" together and let everything else work itself out from there

Humanity is insisting on a new world with ever louder voices, and 9/11 truth is a symptom of that change: it is not the cause

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And yet, it is falling apart, faster and faster and faster. Critics efforts here are entirely futile in stopping this collapse: the centre cannot hold

Any day now, the end is near...

...waiting

...waiting
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
And yet, it is falling apart, faster and faster and faster. Critics efforts here are entirely futile in stopping this collapse: the centre cannot hold

Any day now, the end is near...

...waiting

...waiting

Patience is a virtue Cool

Don't worry, 9/11 truth is plenty busy

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

The sceptics are defending "The official story", a viral meme projected into the minds of the people at a moment of heightened vulnerability and stress with the kind of advertising money simply could not buy

I can only assume you are being willfully ignorant when you persist in claiming that critics of the conspiracy theories support the official version. As far as we're concerned, and I don't think I'm being presumptious in speaking for all of us, the official story is irrelevant. We believe in the story that makes the most sense in light of the available evidence. We aren't moved by attempts to spice up the narrative by throwing unnecessary entities into the mix, such as thermite, cruise missiles, remote-controlled airplanes, etc.

Quote:

This official story has every possible advantage for being held as the consensus truth any propaganda could ever have had in the whole of human history: it is a masterpiece of the technique, the pinnacle of achievement of an artform

And it has the advantage of being in complete agreement with the evidence. Funny how that worked out!

Quote:

And yet, it is falling apart, faster and faster and faster. Critics efforts here are entirely futile in stopping this collapse: the centre cannot hold. However the latest polling is "debated" the fact remains that only a tiny percentage still have no doubts whatsoever about the official story: the rest is simply how far along they are on the route to MIHOP. Mass consciousness has its own gravity...

Truth isn't determined by popular vote. It's determined by what is actually real.

Quote:

9/11 truth activists are no longer shouted down and banned from discussion...

No, opponents of these people are. That's why we doubt their sincerity when they say they just want to know the truth. If they REALLY wanted to know the truth, they would listen to all sides of the argument.

Quote:

they are met with interest and courtesy in their communities, not derision and scorn... there now exists the permission to question in the majority

That permission has always been there in democratic societies. That permission does not extend to the freedom for all ideas to be accepted as equally valid, however.

Quote:

An objective view then is that the critics position is unsustainable :it is sand sliding between the fingers

I don't think that is an objective view. This statement doesn't follow from your premise.

Quote:

I call on them then to admit to themselves their own doubts: no-one has to believe in CD: and no-one should believe in "no Planes" (CIA fingerprints there Wink): but to allow authority to lie and deceive the people just a little bit is no longer OK: that was the old world.

I don't doubt that the US government has lied and deceived -- in some cases (such as the failed search for WMD in Iraq), it's lied to and deceived itself. However, it doesn't follow that we must therefore automatically reject everything the government says.

Quote:

Lets all back the perspective of "pressfortruth" together and let everything else work itself out from there

That is why the "truth" movement is doomed to fail. No one really takes positive steps to change anything. They just bark loudly, run back to their kennels, and wait for the change to spontaneously occur. In the meantime, they piss off a lot of people who ARE trying to make the world a better place, such as the firemen who supposedly followed Larry Silverstein's orders to maliciously destroy his own burning, heavily damaged building.

Quote:

Humanity is insisting on a new world with ever louder voices, and 9/11 truth is a symptom of that change: it is not the cause

If it's a symptom of anything, it's that of a failing education system.

We have had large-scale movements in the past, such as anti-war movements in the 60's and anti-nuclear movements in the 80's, but these were conceived of and run by people who were educated and were able to put some meat into their arguments. The social movements of today are pathetic by comparison.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
John White wrote:

The sceptics are defending "The official story", a viral meme projected into the minds of the people at a moment of heightened vulnerability and stress with the kind of advertising money simply could not buy

I can only assume you are being willfully ignorant when you persist in claiming that critics of the conspiracy theories support the official version. As far as we're concerned, and I don't think I'm being presumptious in speaking for all of us, the official story is irrelevant. We believe in the story that makes the most sense in light of the available evidence. We aren't moved by attempts to spice up the narrative by throwing unnecessary entities into the mix, such as thermite, cruise missiles, remote-controlled airplanes, etc.

Well critics are leaving us somewhat in the dark, arnt they? Kindly clarify where you disagree with the official 9/11 story. Feel free to use a thread
Quote:
Quote:

And it has the advantage of being in complete agreement with the evidence. Funny how that worked out!

Er yes it is... very funny...as an apparent contradiction of your first paragraph. CT thinking there.

Quote:
Quote:

And yet, it is falling apart, faster and faster and faster. Critics efforts here are entirely futile in stopping this collapse: the centre cannot hold. However the latest polling is "debated" the fact remains that only a tiny percentage still have no doubts whatsoever about the official story: the rest is simply how far along they are on the route to MIHOP. Mass consciousness has its own gravity...

Truth isn't determined by popular vote. It's determined by what is actually real.

Excellent, you understand why the official story is collapsing

Quote:
Quote:

9/11 truth activists are no longer shouted down and banned from discussion...

No, opponents of these people are. That's why we doubt their sincerity when they say they just want to know the truth. If they REALLY wanted to know the truth, they would listen to all sides of the argument.

Obviously. True communication is helped enourmously when it is mutually reciprocated. SOG is the best the critics have got in that regard

Quote:
Quote:

they are met with interest and courtesy in their communities, not derision and scorn... there now exists the permission to question in the majority

That permission has always been there in democratic societies. That permission does not extend to the freedom for all ideas to be accepted as equally valid, however.

Theres a difference between a theoretical permission and an actual permission, where group think is concerned. To not embrace that perspective can only give flawed understanding

Quote:
Quote:

I don't think that is an objective view. This statement doesn't follow from your premise.

Oh yes it does. The polling evidance is conclusive : ever increasing numbers are not accepting the offical story as the complete truth

Quote:
Quote:

I call on them then to admit to themselves their own doubts: no-one has to believe in CD: and no-one should believe in "no Planes" (CIA fingerprints there Wink): but to allow authority to lie and deceive the people just a little bit is no longer OK: that was the old world.

I don't doubt that the US government has lied and deceived -- in some cases (such as the failed search for WMD in Iraq), it's lied to and deceived itself. However, it doesn't follow that we must therefore automatically reject everything the government says.

Or accept it. The real message is to get off our butts and take our responsibility to democracy seriously: constant scrutiny, as the founding fathers urged

Quote:
Quote:

Lets all back the perspective of "pressfortruth" together and let everything else work itself out from there

That is why the "truth" movement is doomed to fail. No one really takes positive steps to change anything. They just bark loudly, run back to their kennels, and wait for the change to spontaneously occur. In the meantime, they piss off a lot of people who ARE trying to make the world a better place, such as the firemen who supposedly followed Larry Silverstein's orders to maliciously destroy his own burning, heavily damaged building. [.quote]

Before there can be change, there has to be the understanding that there needs to be change. No government of any form survives when the people do not believe its statements: historical fact. "Truth is the enemy of the lie, and therefore the enemy of the state": Goering. He knew what he was talking about!

Quote:
Quote:

If it's a symptom of anything, it's that of a failing education system.

We have had large-scale movements in the past, such as anti-war movements in the 60's and anti-nuclear movements in the 80's, but these were conceived of and run by people who were educated and were able to put some meat into their arguments. The social movements of today are pathetic by comparison.

OK, so you believe we are more pathetic than our forefathers and therefore unable to affect our world? No wonder you cling to "Big Daddy"! Wink

unless you can demonstrate you are not?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That is why the "truth" movement is doomed to fail. No one really takes positive steps to change anything. They just bark loudly, run back to their kennels, and wait for the change to spontaneously occur.

Yeah yeah yeah... and the reason you bother posting here is??? We are making no difference and we reflect a sub-standard education so you have nothing to fear from this movement so you post here because...????

Quote:
In the meantime, they piss off a lot of people who ARE trying to make the world a better place, such as the firemen who supposedly followed Larry Silverstein's orders to maliciously destroy his own burning, heavily damaged building.

The same firemen who cheered Alex Jones and the truthers who gathered at this year's 9/11 memorial?? Maybe they didn't actually gather there, as we have it from no lesser educated elite than yourself that the movement doesn't do anything. It is typical of the disinformation you spread that you attempt to link the 9/11 truthers with "pissing off" firemen and suggesting we say THEY did Silverstein's dirty work. Distortion and lies again!
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Well critics are leaving us somewhat in the dark, arnt they? Kindly clarify where you disagree with the official 9/11 story. Feel free to use a thread

Why does it have to disagree? That presupposes that the official version is flawed, and therefore any independently arrived-at theory will necessarily be at odds with it.

Quote:

Er yes it is... very funny...as an apparent contradiction of your first paragraph. CT thinking there.

Only if you embrace the circular thinking described above.

Quote:
Quote:

What do you mean by "collapsing"? You mean fewer and fewer people agree with it? How could the opinions of these people cause an argument to collapse?

Quote:
Quote:

Oh yes it does. The polling evidance is conclusive : ever increasing numbers are not accepting the offical story as the complete truth

Yes, but once again, increasing numbers don't determine the fabric of reality. Once again you are equating "people disagreeing with the theory" with "the theory is invalid". You're a smart guy. Don't you see the fallacy here?

Quote:

OK, so you believe we are more pathetic than our forefathers and therefore unable to affect our world? No wonder you cling to "Big Daddy"! Wink

No, I believe you are unable to affect our world because you don't do anything productive. You just try to cast doubt on the work of people who ARE productive and are using their hard-earned expertise trying to answer questions you claim to want answered. You as a movement do this without understanding, or even trying to understand, how the the experts come to their conclusions.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I post here becuase the critics represent the most stubborn and relcatriant minds defending the offical story I can find, so I find debating in critics corner extremely useful training which makes levering other minds on other forums etc an absolute doddle

I've stated this before, critics are a valuable resource: Thanks

(as the failure to refute the Jersey Girls info has shown, pure gold being put to very good use Wink)

Of course you can object to my reasoning there, but its not going to stop critics coming, is it? Wink

After all, some of you are on a personal mission to "save us all"

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
John White wrote:

Why does it have to disagree? That presupposes that the official version is flawed, and therefore any independently arrived-at theory will necessarily be at odds with it.

Ok, so actually you accept the official story hookline and sinker: your interest in "questioning it" is actually in proving it. if that wasnt the case, you'd be willing and able to display some convergence from it, somewhere

Quote:
Quote:

Only if you embrace the circular thinking described above.

It was your circular thinking aggle-rythm: I meerly described it back to you

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What do you mean by "collapsing"? You mean fewer and fewer people agree with it? How could the opinions of these people cause an argument to collapse?

This might come as a shock, but when people don't believe in the validity of a POV it loses its power to influence the world: even if you personally hold it as Gospel

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, but once again, increasing numbers don't determine the fabric of reality. Once again you are equating "people disagreeing with the theory" with "the theory is invalid". You're a smart guy. Don't you see the fallacy here?

Thanks for the intelligence compliment, respect from opponents always aprreciated. Other than that, kind of dealt with already
Quote:
Quote:

No, I believe you are unable to affect our world because you don't do anything productive. You just try to cast doubt on the work of people who ARE productive and are using their hard-earned expertise trying to answer questions you claim to want answered. You as a movement do this without understanding, or even trying to understand, how the the experts come to their conclusions.

Weve discussed experts before. The difference in our approaches is my interest is in communicating with blokes having a pint down the pub watching the England game: becuase thats where the real power lies. If that wasnt the case, propoganda would never have been needed

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but when people don't believe in the validity of a POV it loses its power to influence the world

You are right, when people stop believing in someting, it loses power. Conversely, when people start believing in something, it gains power.

Looking back through history, we have seen lots of beliefs gain power. The hysteria surrounding the Black Plague led to jewish massacres across Europe. Anti-Jewish riots swept southern Imperial Russia in 1881-1884, after Jews were wrongly blamed for the assassination of Tsar Alexander II. Polls would have showed that "growing numbers" of people rejected the official version of what was causing the black plague and who was responsible for the assassinatino of the Tsar.

And today if you do a google search on mossad you get a wikipedia listing, the mossad homepage, and then page after page of conspiracy theory websites linking jews to terrorism and 911. A growing number of people reject the official story and are looking for the jewish connection.

I don't want to be apart of every "growing movement". Thanks but no thanks.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
but when people don't believe in the validity of a POV it loses its power to influence the world

You are right, when people stop believing in someting, it loses power. Conversely, when people start believing in something, it gains power.

Looking back through history, we have seen lots of beliefs gain power. The hysteria surrounding the Black Plague led to jewish massacres across Europe. Anti-Jewish riots swept southern Imperial Russia in 1881-1884, after Jews were wrongly blamed for the assassination of Tsar Alexander II. Polls would have showed that "growing numbers" of people rejected the official version of what was causing the black plague and who was responsible for the assassinatino of the Tsar.

And today if you do a google search on mossad you get a wikipedia listing, the mossad homepage, and then page after page of conspiracy theory websites linking jews to terrorism and 911. A growing number of people reject the official story and are looking for the jewish connection.

This also concerns me, this means one of 2 things therefore
a) Jews or Zionists or both are the spawn of Satan or
b) Someone is injecting false propaganda to save their hides or divert attention.

and as the Jews are the scapegoat for most people throughout history I'd say it is probably the later of the 2

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
b) Someone is injecting false propaganda to save their hides or divert attention.

and as the Jews are the scapegoat for most people throughout history I'd say it is probably the later of the 2

Gee, I wonder who that could be?
http://www.americanfreepress.net/
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/columnist.asp?ID=6
http://www.stormfront.org/
http://www.rense.com/
http://www.counterpunch.org/
http://www.davidduke.com/
http://www.barnesreview.org/
http://members.screenz.com/jreed/
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
Disco_Destroyer wrote:

Gee, I wonder who that could be?
http://www.americanfreepress.net/
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/columnist.asp?ID=6
http://www.stormfront.org/
http://www.rense.com/
http://www.counterpunch.org/
http://www.davidduke.com/
http://www.barnesreview.org/
http://members.screenz.com/jreed/

Oh boy, now theres a whole can of worms. I'd love to delve into it but seriously gulp at the time investment involved. I'm also not sure that critics are ready for the hoopy world of COINTELPRO

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:

Oh dear oh dear. Linking the 911 Truth campaign and anti-jewish pogroms and then confusing jewish people with zionists all in one fell swoop.
Is it really time to push the panic button already?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: