FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new to this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: new to this forum Reply with quote

I just joined your forum. I have been patiently following the truth movement for 9 month now. The more I learn the convinced I become that my government ( the US) planned and carried out these attacks.

I am amazed at how unwilling many of my fellow Americans are to even looking at some of this material. Some just will not watch any of these videos. They treat it like a virus and if they watch it will corrupt their mind, who know.

The main reason I came here is for 2 days the forum I have been blogging on has been down http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?act=idx does anyone know how or why it went down?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that they will explain it when it comes back online - which they say is going to be 24-48 hours. Let's hope that is the case, because although I don't enjoy posting there, there is some good investigation going on, by some of the posters.
Sureshot
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's been some tensions between the mods/admins with Dylan, so Dylan closed it till furthur notice.
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheezus.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sureshot wrote:
There's been some tensions between the mods/admins with Dylan, so Dylan closed it till furthur notice.

Well that type of thing doesn't happen here, everyone gets on swimmingly well. Never a cross word and the mods/admin 'team' hardly ever show their faces except to add a cheery phrase or offer encouragement.

Occasionally a 'critic' might start a slightly pointed thread or ask a daft question, but all-in-all it is like a big family.

(Opens recipe book to bake a nice big cake).

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: new to this forum Reply with quote

datman wrote:
I just joined your forum. I have been patiently following the truth movement for 9 month now. The more I learn the convinced I become that my government ( the US) planned and carried out these attacks.

Welcome Datman

datman wrote:
I am amazed at how unwilling many of my fellow Americans are to even looking at some of this material. Some just will not watch any of these videos. They treat it like a virus and if they watch it will corrupt their mind, who know.

You should try persuading Britons! We get the same kinds of reactions over here,

Noel
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

Well that type of thing doesn't happen here, everyone gets on swimmingly well. Never a cross word and the mods/admin 'team' hardly ever show their faces except to add a cheery phrase or offer encouragement.

Occasionally a 'critic' might start a slightly pointed thread or ask a daft question, but all-in-all it is like a big family.

Laughing

Can you make it gluten free please or my girlfriend'll get a belly ache!

Ment : The mind
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: new to this forum Reply with quote

datman wrote:

The main reason I came here is for 2 days the forum I have been blogging on has been down http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?act=idx does anyone know how or why it went down?

Its amazing what the ego knows that the concious mind does not: they are right of course, its all a question of POV

Have you seen the "pressfortruth" material Datman?

Its very good for levering minds open a crack with its strictly MSM/official statements/public record approach. Curiosity does the rest, its a valuable tool for our toolbox

John White wrote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3979568779414136481&q=press+fo r+truth

This film covers the story of the Jersey Girls, four 911 widows who were instrumental in getting the 911 commision set up in the first place

Its a terrible saga of Whitewash and coverup, and shows how blatently the NeoCons have lied to the american people again and again and again

Their website is:

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

this is also a good film for exploring ways around the problem:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3581743629558970050

Lots of ways to work around barriers in that lot Cool

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Sureshot wrote:

...or a none critic might post some pointless nonsense, or a MOD might go on a "locking" frenzy like the other week.

Ive been to many forums, this one is one of the best if you want serious discussion imo.

talk about recipes, I made American "Flap Jacks" today from a recipe I got online, with Ahorn syrup put it this way if they were´t amazingly wonderfull i wouldn´t bother mentioning them here.

datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, Yes I have. I think it is the 1st video someone should watch. I give out DVDs with these videos in this order 911 press for truth, Loose Change final cut, and Mysteries of 911.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: