FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New 911 Community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sureshot
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: New 911 Community Reply with quote

http://oddities911.forumup.com/

These are my new forums and it would be great if we got some members in there and start some conversations and be active. Thanks everyone!

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there really are enough of these forums now - why bother creating more as long as the hundreds of existing ones still stand?
Sureshot
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
there really are enough of these forums now - why bother creating more as long as the hundreds of existing ones still stand?

Because I can. Very Happy

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sureshot wrote:
iro wrote:

Because I can. Very Happy

In a local high street there were two fruit shops/greengrocers. The car park was at one end of the street and within a year of the second shop opening, it closed due to lack of trade. Everyone simply went into the first one that was closest to the car park meaning they had less far to carry bags of heavy and cumbersome potatoes and apples.

Whilst I accept 'you can', this doesn't really attract me to the end of the high st as everything I need is already right on my doorstep. What exactly does the new room offer that the existing ones do not? Without a viable and fresh perspective it can only be more of the same.

Surely if you want to attract people, then you need to be a trifle more inventive and encouraging with your advertising. Your response encourages me not one tiny iota.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddball says 'Less of the negative waves Moriarty' Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: