FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should Critics Corner be closed and it's occupants evicted?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Critics Corner be banned and it's occupants evicted?
Yes
28%
 28%  [ 8 ]
No
71%
 71%  [ 20 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Should Critics Corner be closed and it's occupants evicted? Reply with quote

I believe they should. This is a website for Truth and all they are doing is poisoning this site with their delusion. This could be off-putting to someone who arrives here searching for some real answers to this whole bloody mess. The Critic's Corner types are like energy vampires sucking the lifeforce out of this site and doing their utmost to damage our campaign with lies and disinformation. This is got nothing to do with free speech. The could always set up their own website, elsewhere.

Imagine if a greengrocer opened up new premises and another trader stood outside telling potential customers that his fruit and vegetables were laced with nasty chemicals?

Get rid of them.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously we need to get rid of them. We are all trying our hardest to pass on truth. This place should be a portal for those who wish to discover truth. We spend a MASSIVE amount of time as it is convincing people without playing genial host to these people. Get rid of them, it's not about free speech, they have mainstream media on our side. We havent.

They know what they are doing, they are trying to damage our credibility with LIES. They are bloodsuckers and it is time we cut off their psychic blood supply.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

CC posts do not appear on the front page - you have to get to the particular forum through the "Forum" section

I would suggest Campaigner limit their contributions to the thread

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it is more important to preserve free speech.

The 'critics' are just not good enough at presenting cogent arguments to be considered a threat.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Hi,

CC posts do not appear on the front page - you have to get to the particular forum through the "Forum" section

I just think we spend an awful lot of energy indulging their sick fantasies and circular arguments. I just think they need to go. We are lending validity to their bizarre viewpoints by allowing them to set up stall in here.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
I believe it is more important to preserve free speech.

The 'critics' are just not good enough at presenting cogent arguments to be considered a threat.

Let's not get into the free speech thing because is that not the reason we are all having to do this all on our own? There is no free speech in the mainstream press, only websites like this. We have enough liars and disinformation agents in the media to warp the minds of the populace without pandering to the poisonous agenda of these cretins. That is all they are.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Should Critics Corner be closed and it's occupants evict Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
I believe they should. This is a website for Truth and all they are doing is poisoning this site with their delusion. This could be off-putting to someone who arrives here searching for some real answers to this whole bloody mess. The Critic's Corner types are like energy vampires sucking the lifeforce out of this site and doing their utmost to damage our campaign with lies and disinformation. This is got nothing to do with free speech. The could always set up their own website, elsewhere.

Imagine if a greengrocer opened up new premises and another trader stood outside telling potential customers that his fruit and vegetables were laced with nasty chemicals?

Get rid of them.

I can see how the idea would be tempting PAT, but on balance I'd be against it.
The critics do provide a service to us it seems to me, believe it or not.
It has made me for one research far more thoroughly than I otherwise might done if there were no challenges. In fact I prefer to find evidence, if it's available, outside the ring of 911 websites.

It's easy to get a little too cosy in our beliefs if everyone blindly accepts them. That in the long run would be more harmful to my mind.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
Hi,

I just think we spend an awful lot of energy indulging their sick fantasies and circular arguments. I just think they need to go. We are lending validity to their bizarre viewpoints by allowing them to set up stall in here.

this problem is solved extremely easily prole

Understand that it is you choosing to go there

i voted no, and this is my reason:

Quote:
Well I post here (in critics corner) becuase the critics represent the most stubborn and relcatriant minds defending the offical story I can find, so I find debating in critics corner extremely useful training which makes levering other minds on other forums etc an absolute doddle

I've stated this before, critics are a valuable resource: Thanks

(as the failure to refute the Jersey Girls info has shown,
pure gold being put to very good use )

Of course you can object to my reasoning there, but its not going to stop critics coming, is it?

After all, some of you are on a personal mission to "save us all"

repeat
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new to this site, and i came here because i find the arguments of the truth movement very compelling. however, if you remove all opportunity for open debate from this forum then you are no better than the one-sided view put forward by the mainstream media. if you want to be taken seriously you must allow for debate. if your arguments stand up then you shouldn't be afraid of it.

isolating critics to their own ghetto is bad enough, to remove them entirely does not lend credibility to your arguments.

a one sided debate proves nothing.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

repeat wrote:
I'm new to this site, and i came here because i find the arguments of the truth movement very compelling. however, if you remove all opportunity for open debate from this forum then you are no better than the one-sided view put forward by the mainstream media. if you want to be taken seriously you must allow for debate. if your arguments stand up then you shouldn't be afraid of it.

isolating critics to their own ghetto is bad enough, to remove them entirely does not lend credibility to your arguments.

a one sided debate proves nothing.

Worth mentioning Repeat that the reason critics corner was set up was becuase the critics took to hijacking practically every single thread and the noise was drowning out constructive debate anyway. they are there to debate with and if people want a contrary view they clearly know where to go

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the critics, you know you love 'em really!

Ment : The mind
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are not here to debate and two of them have said as much today. They are here to try to prevent an alternative view from the mainstream media from being heard. They should be banned.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind the critics as long as they're are constructive with their comments and not just trolling. It's good to remain open-minded, well it's actually a necessity! Laughing

I think a general chat sub-forum would be good as it would help build this community. Anybody agree?
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why bother going into there if it pisses you off?
I haven't even spotted it yet but if it makes me angry I'd just post elsewhere. Anyway confronting sheeple now and again is good practice Very Happy

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why bother going into there if it pisses you off?

If it was invisible to the casual visitor I would avoid it like the plague. The "critics" do not post there to debate. They have an agenda which is the opposite to the aims of this site and they are there to try to destroy what we are trying to achieve, which is to give a different view to what the mainstream media push constantly. In other words, while we are trying to expose the great lie of 9/11 they are not interested in doing anything other than destroy this movement. It is ridiculous that they are tolerated. What kind of person posts persistently at a place where they disagree with the basic beliefs of the site? A propagandist is the only answer. When you consider the evil perpetrated on 9/11 and the thousands of defenceless innocents who were murdered it puts these creatures in perspective. They support the mass murderers and wish them to escape justice. What kind of 9/11 truther wants this filth in their midst?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us that support the Truth Movement, including myself, have been labeled critics for not accepting periferal theories such as NPT. Are we also to be banned? Who decides?

The picture is bigger than that however. Banning an opposite point of view just because it is opposite makes us no better than the critics. We are doing the same thing as them. They ignore anything that challenges their assertions and so are we if we prevent challenges to our own assertions. We are supposed to be a Truth Movement. How is the Truth to be exposed if Free Speech is curtailed? This is one of the most basic cornerstones of democrasy. How can we even consider curtailing free speech?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Some of us that support the Truth Movement, including myself, have been labeled critics for not accepting periferal theories such as NPT. Are we also to be banned? Who decides?

The point is YOU SUPPORT THE TRUTH MOVEMENT!!!! That is the difference. Debate and dissent are normal parts of any organisation but accepting your enemies in to your camp is not. You ask "Who decides?". Who decided to establish this site? Who drew up its agenda and made its rules? They decide!

I have zero wishes to go to a right-wing jingoist warmongering web site and try to convince anyone there to change their minds. Why do the "critics" persist in coming here then? NOT to try to convince anyone or debate or try to uncover any truth but only to muddy the waters and confuse any casual visitors. They do not even believe what they are saying themselves. Their lies are here to oppose the aims of this site. It is not a question of free speech. Do I have the right to enter your home and spew bilge at you? There are places on the Internet for all points of view and this place should be one of those for people who wish to spread the truth of 9/11 - that it was an inside job!
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Vegan Society should promote meat Reply with quote

I'm going to get in touch with the Vegan Society and demand that they allow the Meat Trades Federation a forum on the V S website.

This is sarcasm.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Free speech : on their own site Reply with quote

The opponents of Sep 11 Truth should be allowed their say : emphatically not on this site.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

The point is YOU SUPPORT THE TRUTH MOVEMENT!!!! That is the difference. Debate and dissent are normal parts of any organisation but accepting your enemies in to your camp is not. You ask "Who decides?". Who decided to establish this site? Who drew up its agenda and made its rules? They decide!

I have zero wishes to go to a right-wing jingoist warmongering web site and try to convince anyone there to change their minds. Why do the "critics" persist in coming here then? NOT to try to convince anyone or debate or try to uncover any truth but only to muddy the waters and confuse any casual visitors. They do not even believe what they are saying themselves. Their lies are here to oppose the aims of this site. It is not a question of free speech. Do I have the right to enter your home and spew bilge at you? There are places on the Internet for all points of view and this place should be one of those for people who wish to spread the truth of 9/11 - that it was an inside job!

Amen to that. Get rid of them! We need to crack down hard on these reprobates.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, we should be using our energies informing people who are genuinely interested in finding out the truth about 9/11. This website should be a place of respite where information is passed around and constructive debate amongst ouselves allows us to build up our knowledge and take it to the world.

Get rid of Critic's Corner. The devil has brought them here.

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, don't go there. Just don't click on the critics corner button.

My mother still believes the official story, is she filth or the devil? Takes all sorts in the world and just because someone doesn't agree, it doesn't mean they're a government agent!

When you get rid of critics corner how will you spot the critics? Anyone who questions Alex Jones is a crypto agent? Well that's me too!

I say again, if you don't like it, don't go there. John White loves it down there and does a fairly stirling job of representing intelligent debate, if you can't hack it leave it.

Go and tell people who don't know about 9/11, or better still find out about something you don't know yourself, this fabulous t'internet is a mine of information, meditations, revelations......

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
Honestly, don't go there. Just don't click on the critics corner button.

My mother still believes the official story, is she filth or the devil? Takes all sorts in the world and just because someone doesn't agree, it doesn't mean they're a government agent!

When you get rid of critics corner how will you spot the critics? Anyone who questions Alex Jones is a crypto agent? Well that's me too!

I say again, if you don't like it, don't go there. John White loves it down there and does a fairly stirling job of representing intelligent debate, if you can't hack it leave it.

Go and tell people who don't know about 9/11, or better still find out about something you don't know yourself, this fabulous t'internet is a mine of information, meditations, revelations......

Listen, it's not about ME going down there it is about the confusion the 'critic's corner' creates on people who are new to 9/11. Come on, get real. We are shooting ourselves in the foot allowing them to inhabit this place.

Demons, the lot of them.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My mother still believes the official story, is she filth or the devil?

It is not the belief which makes these posters filth. I have already said they do not even believe it themselves. It is the fact they take so much trouble - and it is a fair bit of time and effort they dedicate - to oppose us. Does your mother post lie after lie here?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take part in a different 9/11 debate on a different forum practically every week

It only takes a google for anyone to hit across critic arguments, and then invariably page after page of critic material gets spammed up

We have to know the weak spots of critics arguments to communicate effectively: simply counter spamming "Watch Loose Change or your stupid!" does NOT do it: in fact, that re-inforces sterotypes and makes the truther argument easier to dismiss. I advocate opening minds, not slamming them shut

Its the same for the "giving the right impression" for casual visitors argument...a slippery path, before we know it 9/11 truth becomes the new "left gatekeepers". Ultimately its an insult to visitors intelligence to assume they will just accept the truther argument without question, and its too our credit that we give the option of finding the counter view here as well

Critics in a box is the best thing since sliced bread: the alternative is to have the forum decend into spam wars again or ask moderators to be pushing "delete post" buttons constantly throughout the day, every day:

And thats a massive waste of all our energies

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Does your mother post lie after lie here?

I hope not but I've no way of checking Laughing

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
It is not the belief which makes these posters filth. I have already said they do not even believe it themselves. It is the fact they take so much trouble - and it is a fair bit of time and effort they dedicate - to oppose us. Does your mother post lie after lie here?

Here's a "devil filth lies" question for you blackcat ....

If a 9/11 newbie came here and asked about the extent of the fires in WTC7, would you say "there were isolated fires on a few floors" or would you have the honesty to show them this :

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuuck off, you are all yanks, this is a british website.

It is so obvious they are paid shills. They are not people seeking truth, they are here to distort truth.

Why dont they fucck off to 9/11 Truth or one of the American sites? And why is it the same old greasy *?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
blackcat wrote:

Here's a "devil filth lies" question for you blackcat ....

If a 9/11 newbie came here and asked about the extent of the fires in WTC7, would you say "there were isolated fires on a few floors" or would you have the honesty to show them this :

Photoshop is a wonderful and splendid thing.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Photoshop is a wonderful and splendid thing.

EXACTLY!! And he wants "honesty" from others.

There's that fuc*ing smell again. You just can't keep the ar*eholes under the bridge! Yet another reason for not tolerating them - they won't stay in their gutter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: