FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 911 morality and humility test

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: The 911 morality and humility test Reply with quote

Having read the book “The New Pearl Harbour” by David Ray Griffin and just finished reading “911 Revealed challenging the facts behind the War on Terror” by Ian Henshall/Rowland Morgan I now believe the truth is not that the Bush administration let 911 happen but that they made it happen. It was planned and conforms with the administrations PNAC 2000 agenda.

Thanks to the 911 e mail network and Maureen who has sent me the following test.

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. No one else will know, so you wont be fooling anyone but yourself if you give anything but a truthful answer.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please read slowly and thoughtfully, giving due consideration. Here's the situation:

Quote:
You are in Florida; Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photo journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury. Suddenly you see a two men floundering in the water. They are fighting for their life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer...somehow the men look familiar. You suddenly realize that its George W. Bush, President of the United States and Tony Blair our Prime Minister!!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take them... forever. You have two options-you can save the life of both of them, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of two of the world's most powerful men

Quote:
So here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Quote:
Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Hope that you laughed as much as I did when I read it

Happy 911 truth creating and lets keep a sense of humour in this serious stuff if we are going to succeed in our objective:- to secure a full professional INDEPENDENT inquiry into the events of 911

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Bush at School Reply with quote

George Bush is at a primary school talking about the war. After his talk, he
offers a question period from the kids.

One boy puts up his hand & George Bush says, "yes young man, what's your name?'

'Billy' the boy replies.
'OK Billy, whats your question?'

'Actually, I have three. First, why did we illegally invade Iraq without the UN's support, second, why are you president when Al Gore got more votes in the 2000 election, and third, what happened to Osama Bin Laden, whom you said you wanted 'Dead or Alive'?'

Just then the recess bell rings. George informs the kids that the questions
will resume after recess. When they resume, George says, 'OK, where where we? That's right, question time. Who has a question?'

Another boy puts up his hand & George Bush points to him & asks his name.

'Steve.'
'And what's your question, Steve?'

'Well, I have five. First, Why did we invade Iraq without the support of the
UN, second, why are you president when Al Gore had more votes, third, what happened to Osama, fourth, why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early & fifth, what happened to Billy?'
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it tricky - but not impossible - to think of humour in relation to 9-11. In December 2002, a sketch was broadcast on BBC7. It features an Irish comic by the name of Andrew Maxwell. I like his style...

Enjoy!

- BBC7 December 2002.mp3
 Description:
Cheap Air Fares - Andrew Maxwell - '4 at the Store' - BBC7 December 2002

Download
 Filename:  - BBC7 December 2002.mp3
 Filesize:  805.5 KB
 Downloaded:  384 Time(s)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: