FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND! Reply with quote

VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1929385033177041180&hl=en-GB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MdVhMFd-hk
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that you in the movie Moti?

I totally agree that this is a spiritual struggle (for those who perceive divinity)

And an ethical struggle (for those who do not)

Effectively, its the same thing, seen from different POV

As communicators, we have to be careful though, its a fine line between offering a perspective and imposing on others what they should do...

Such as linking resisting the NWO with beccoming Vegitarian...

Many make that choice, its true... and we all have personal choices that appear to us self-evident...but the reality is, looking at your film from the outside, when talking with others as soon as there is anything that feels like someone "pushing" something, most minds will just shut down

Last edited by John White on Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really applaud you efforts though! I'm for anyone whose trying to do something. I hope my comments are taken as intended: to help you make an even better film

But I'm not going to tell you its great when I dont feel its working as well as it could

Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Is that you in the movie Moti?

I totally agree that this is a spiritual struggle (for those who perceive divinity)

And an ethical struggle (for those who do not)

Effectively, its the same thing, seen from different POV

As communicators, we have to be careful though, its a fine line between offering a perspective and imposing on others what they should do...

Such as linking resisting the NWO with beccoming Vegitarian...

Many make that choice, its true... and we all have personal choices that appear to us self-evident...but the reality is, looking at your film from the outside, when talking with others as soon as there is anything that feels like someone "pushing" something, most minds will just shut down

Yes it is me in the video.

Thanks for the comments. You are right the video could be alot better but something is better than nothing. I feel the point i raised is important. We cannot expose the Illuminati on one hand and at the same time strongly support it by eating the remnants of satanic ritual. This is clear hypocrisy in my view and needs to be recified.

If my presentation appears "preachy" what can be done. There is a nice verse in the Bhagavad-gita as follows:

Every endeavor is covered by some sort of fault, just as fire is covered by smoke. Therefore one should not give up the work which is born of his nature, O son of Kunti, even if such work is full of fault.

So my video is covered with faults but sincere people will take the essence. This is one comment i got on You Tube

I never thought about this. Thanks for opening my eyes. Yes, I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrit. Tell me please, do potato chips, Doritos, any snack foods like that contain animal products or products from any living thing? I'll eliminate meat, etc out of my diet if someone can show me how. I don't want to be a hypocrit anymore.

The essential principle is not just to become a vegetarian but a devotee of God.

Here is a good point by Prabhupada "Similarly, now America has to do the same thing to stop demonism. Then your nation will be leader. You understand; you have trust in God. Now it is your business to trust in real God and work for Him. You cannot... I have explained already. You cannot stop communism. You have to stop demonism. That is your real business. Communism is another type of demonism. So if you remain a demon, so what is the use of stopping another demonism?"
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our personality reappears although I agree when your dead your dead.

I bought this book a while back 'The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind'. I keep meaning to get stuck into it although I hate reading. Anyway the book is supposed to be a classic so checkout what people say about it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0618057072/202-0316445-227027 2?%5Fencoding=UTF8

heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: the aftherlife Reply with quote

In danish the word for :to die is the same as a door.
The word dead is an palindrom in nordic,german and dutch.
Ive even say dead is an palindrom couse the easound is a lost letter from
the Æ. The mixture of an a and an e.
My point is there´s sign of an life afther death.

Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
I listened to the full statement on the videos, but cannot escape from my beliefs that "religion is primative"...

As a people... as human beings, we must acknowledge our mortality and accept the following (and absolute FACT)...

when you die.... (yes that is what I said)... when you die... it is going to be "EXACTLY" the same as before you were born... ???

You all know this, but the fact that you are scared of death, promotes blind hope in you that some form of religion can promise you 'life after death' !!! This is what perpetuates your belief's.

I will say this as a preminition of the future.... And you can quote me...

"When a time comes that religion is seen as a primitive ideology.... only then will mankind have overcome his fears and progressed to the point of being able to say he is fully evolved".

Ps. All religions prey on the weaknesses of their congregations.... the threat is always there... no matter what religion it is...

As GW Bush points out that he is carrying out his task under the guidance of 'God'... I am carrying out my opposing task under the guidance of humanism.

Krsna consciousness is not a question of belief; it is a science. The first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference? The difference is that when someone dies, the spirit soul, or the living force, leaves the body. And therefore the body is called "dead." So, there are two things: one, this body; and the other, the living force within the body. We speak of the living force within the body. That is the difference between the science of Krsna consciousness, which is spiritual, and ordinary material science. As such, in the beginning it is very, very difficult for an ordinary man to appreciate our movement. One must first understand that he is a soul, or something other than his body.
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
I listened to the full statement on the videos, but cannot escape from my beliefs that "religion is primative"...

As a people... as human beings, we must acknowledge our mortality and accept the following (and absolute FACT)...

when you die.... (yes that is what I said)... when you die... it is going to be "EXACTLY" the same as before you were born... ???

You all know this, but the fact that you are scared of death, promotes blind hope in you that some form of religion can promise you 'life after death' !!! This is what perpetuates your belief's.

"When a time comes that religion is seen as a primitive ideology.... only then will mankind have overcome his fears and progressed to the point of being able to say he is fully evolved".

Ps. All religions prey on the weaknesses of their congregations.... the threat is always there... no matter what religion it is...

As GW Bush points out that he is carrying out his task under the guidance of 'God'... I am carrying out my opposing task under the guidance of humanism.

it requires a little intelligence. For example, as a child grows, he becomes a boy, the boy becomes a young man, the young man becomes an adult, and the adult becomes an old man. Throughout all this time, although his body is changing from a child to an old man, he still feels himself to be the same person, with the same identity. Just see: the body is changing, but the occupier of the body, the soul, is remaining the same. So we should logically conclude that when our present body dies, we get another body. This is called transmigration of the soul.
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:

It is not a question of religion. It is a question of science. You are a spiritual being, but because you are materially conditioned, you are under the laws of material nature. So you may believe in the Christian religion, and I may believe in the Hindu religion, but that does not mean that you are going to become an old man and I am not. We're talking of the science of growing old. This is natural law. It is not that because you are Christian you are becoming old or because I am Hindu I am not becoming old. Everyone is becoming old. So, similarly, all the laws of nature are applicable to everyone. Whether you believe this religion or that religion, it doesn't matter.
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:

The first thing is to understand that you are a spirit soul. And because you are a spirit soul, you are changing your body. This is the ABC of spiritual understanding. So, when your body is finished, annihilated, you are not finished. You get another body, just as you may change your coat and shirt. If you come to see me tomorrow wearing a different shirt and a different coat, does that mean you are a different person? No. Similarly, each time you die you change bodies, but you, the spirit soul within the body, remain the same. This point has to be understood; then one can make further progress in the science of Krsna consciousness.
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prasad of the Devil

Yuck, now you have opened my eyes moti, dhanyavad. jai shri ram.

in 'the hindu religion', we have prasad, which is food, fruit, flowers offered to the god/goddess. the god/ess consumes the food and we take the leftovers so we can imbibe the vibrations of the god/ess.

this is what the illuminati are doing with the meat industry. the meat is sacrificed as moti said and we go to the supermarket (temple) to collect it. the devil's prasad.

Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappasearcher wrote:
Prasad of the Devil

Yuck, now you have opened my eyes moti, dhanyavad. jai shri ram.

in 'the hindu religion', we have prasad, which is food, fruit, flowers offered to the god/goddess. the god/ess consumes the food and we take the leftovers so we can imbibe the vibrations of the god/ess.

this is what the illuminati are doing with the meat industry. the meat is sacrificed as moti said and we go to the supermarket (temple) to collect it. the devil's prasad.

Great point.

Hare Krishna!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moti wrote:
As such, in the beginning it is very, very difficult for an ordinary man to appreciate our movement. One must first understand that he is a soul, or something other than his body.

Sorry but that sounds somewhat arrogant! Perhaps you should read H P Blavatsky's 'The Secret Doctrine' or Buckminster Fuller's 'Synergetics'. I don't buy anybody's theories I create my own this is part of the individuation process that each one of us must journey through as we return to godhead. It's better to learn from our mistakes than to repeat those of others in blind faith!

Spirit and matter is a taken but after all is said and done we still have now to deal with.

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mixing hindu teachings, NWO and vegaterianism is rather confusing imo

We were born with meat eating teeth like other creatures who also eat meat, the question is why if its "murder" to do so. Plants are also alive, better not eat them either then, lets eat sand then. Or are plants considered a lesser being and if so who gives anyone the right to say so!!

I think the way animals are farmed and milked for financial gain is sad and disturbing though. No wonder so many animal sicknesses are comming about .

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problems with growing animal cruelty is that no one says thanks for what they recieve anymore, therefore food including animals become just a product and therefore neglected. After all what you don't know (see) can't harm you right? Most religions if not all until recently gave offerings for what we recieve from our planet!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"there are two types of beings in this universe, the divine and the demoniac"

I disagree with this comment. What are humans then? what are angels devine, even the fallen ones?

There are many types of beings in this universe, ive met a few of them in my small experiences (obe). Even the watcher of the threshold isn´t devine or demoniac.

Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
"there are two types of beings in this universe, the divine and the demoniac"

I disagree with this comment. What are humans then? what are angels devine, even the fallen ones?

There are many types of beings in this universe, ive met a few of them in my small experiences (obe). Even the watcher of the threshold isn´t devine or demoniac.

There 8 million four hundred thousand species of life in the universe according to the Vedas but there are only two types of beings in the universe divine and demoniac. In other words in all these species you will find only two mentalities. Demon or Devotee. Those who accept the authority of God and manifest divine qualities and those who do not accept the authority of God and manifest demoniac qualities.

Is that clear?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moti wrote:
Is that clear?

Hi Moti and welcome

It is clear that this is your belief.

I share John White's view that "as soon as there is anything that feels like someone "pushing" something, most minds will just shut down". This applies as much to how we communicate 9/11 truth as it does to our spiritual beliefs. The truth is we can't change anyone's mind, we can only help them change it for themselves.

My personal truth (that is shared by many others) is that 'infinite love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion'. Now I have no gurus or teachers that I follow to the exclusion of others, but this guy IMO talks a lot of sense here on the subject of G-d and religion in general. There is much truth that is common to nearly all religions and yet as soon as they become obcessed with dogma, they become tools of control and often oppression.

By focussing 'the truth' as described in the vedas, there is a danger we focus on dogma rather than our own thoughts.

My twopenneth worth.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Krishnah mate! Reply with quote

Dear Moti,
Well done for provoking such profound and enthusiastic comment - bongo is right, this may not be strictly 9/11, but on the other hand, that so many have responded with such eye-opening spiritual comments shows the depth of feeling and profound soul-searching that characterises many within this movement.
That said, an earlier poster was correct in warning of the dangers of any organised religion or science; Krishna is just a belief sysytem dude, just like my own religion, and behind each persons epistemological framework (world view) lies the deeper reality of non-concepual awareness and knowing that is too big too fit inside any one science or religion - ooooommmmmmmmy god I've just spilt coffee on my cheese sandwich....

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One problem with telling people what not to eat is that each individual chooses their line in the sand with respect to diet. You say milk is good and yet the mal-treatment of animals in milk production is a disgrace imo among other reasons not to drink it. http://www.notmilk.com
Surely if one believes in karma in this way then the effect of consuming milk would be similar to eating meat. What about fish? What about gelatine? How about the hundreds of other products that contain meat or are derived from suffering in this way?. Where should the line be drawn?

As John said 'its a fine line between offering a perspective and imposing on others what they should do...' We all have to balance that one. I have found that offering a perspective on diet is perceived by many as imposing and i tend to steer clear of it, religious beliefs even moreso (but i like to talk about beliefs given the chance).

Whilst I agree with Brian that organised 'religion is primitive' but that doesnt mean i reject spirituality outright in opposition, which would be impossible for me anyway due to certain experiences... All this that many think is real is just a ride. Smile

Monotheism was a necessary stage to bring pre-civilized tribespeople together under a common belief system and maintain order but is essentially the PTB seizing control of our spirituality and perverting it into social control. Monotheism is outdated, vengeful, aggressive, expansionist and intolerant. All this turns many completely away from it and Brian's posts are a good example of why.
Many divine people dont believe in a god and are certainly not 'demoniac'.

We are all spirits in vessels imo but as for oppressive belief systems and submitting, thy will be done, laying off responsibility and control of my mind to a hive authority...no thanks.

Peace and Love.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As John said 'its a fine line between offering a perspective and imposing on others what they should do...' We all have to balance that one. I have found that offering a perspective on diet is perceived by many as imposing and i tend to steer clear of it, religious beliefs even moreso (but i like to talk about beliefs given the chance).

And in practise one would have to be an immaculate incarnation of the divine to walk it succesfully

What we can do succesfully however is acknowledge that there is a "line" and attempt to work round it and with in good faith: and its the spirit in which that is attempted that says volumes about wether a person's working to inspire: or demand others conform

Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vedic system of acquiring knowledge is the deductive process. The Vedic knowledge is received perfectly by disciplic succession from authorities. Such knowledge is never dogmatic, as ill conceived by less intelligent persons. The mother is the authority to verify the identity of the father. She is the authority for such confidential knowledge. Therefore, authority is not dogmatic. In the Bhagavad-gita this truth is confirmed in the Fourth Chapter (Bg. 4.2), and the perfect system of learning is to receive it from authority. The very same system is accepted universally as truth, but only the false arguer speaks against it. For example, modern spacecraft fly in the sky, and when scientists say that they travel to the other side of the moon, men believe these stories blindly because they have accepted the modern scientists as authorities. The authorities speak, and the people in general believe them. But in the case of Vedic truths, they have been taught not to believe. Even if they accept them they give a different interpretation. Each and every man wants a direct perception of Vedic knowledge, but foolishly they deny it. This means that the misguided man can believe one authority, the scientist, but will reject the authority of the Vedas. The result is that people have degenerated.

=========

According to the Vedic system, knowledge which is achieved from the greatest authority is to be considered perfect. According to the Vedas, there are three kinds of proof: pratyaksa, anumana and sabda. One is by direct visual perception. If a person is sitting in front of me, I can see him sitting there, and my knowledge of his sitting there is received through my eyes. The second method, anumana, is auricular: we may hear children playing outside, and by hearing we can conjecture that they are there. And the third method is the method of taking truths from a higher authority. Such a saying as "Man is mortal" is accepted from higher authorities. Everyone accepts this, but no one has experienced that all men are mortal. By tradition, we have to accept this. If someone asks, "Who found this truth first? Did you discover it?" it is very difficult to say. All we can say is that the knowledge is coming down and that we accept it. Out of the three methods of acquiring knowledge, the Vedas say that the third method, that of receiving knowledge from higher authorities, is the most perfect. Direct perception is always imperfect, especially in the conditional stage of life. By direct perception we can see that the sun is just like a disc, no larger than the plate we eat on. From scientists, however, we come to understand that the sun is many thousands of times larger than the earth. So what are we to accept? Are we to accept the scientific proclamation, the proclamation of authorities, or our own experience? Although we cannot ourselves prove how large the sun is, we accept the verdict of astronomers. In this way we are accepting the statements of authorities in every field of our activities. From newspapers and radio we also understand that such and such events are taking place in China and India and other places all around the earth. We're not experiencing these events directly, and we don't know that such events are actually taking place, but we accept the authority of the newspapers and radio. We have no choice but to believe authorities in order to get knowledge. And when the authority is perfect, our knowledge is perfect.
According to the Vedic sources, of all authorities Krsna is the greatest and most perfect (mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya). Not only does Krsna proclaim Himself to be the highest authority, but this is also accepted by great sages and scholars of Bhagavad-gita. If we do not accept Krsna as authority and take His words as they are, we cannot derive any benefit from Bhagavad-gita. It is not dogmatic; it is a fact. If we study
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a copy/paste straight off a hare krishna website makes me instictively grab my hat n coat and be off.
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
And a copy/paste straight off a hare krishna website makes me instictively grab my hat n coat and be off.

Why is that my friend? That is completely dogmatic.

You are doing exactly what it said in my quote. You validated one main point there.

Study the points i have raised then discuss. Just like you had to study to understand the 911 issue.

The issue is about knowledge and the processes of receiving it.

So study the points i have raised, whether they are copied and pasted from a site or copied and pasted from my own programmed mind.

=================

The Krsna consciousness movement is based on this principle. We are not presenting anything that we ourselves could manufacture. Whatever we manufacture is sure to be defective or deficient. What is the value of my philosophy? What is the value of my thought? Generally, people say, "In my opinion," thinking that "my opinion" really means something. People do not think, "I am simply a rascal." People value their opinion, thinking it something very big. Everyone in this material world has imperfect senses; therefore whatever knowledge has been gathered through the senses is necessarily imperfect. As we have stressed over and over, we have to receive knowledge from the disciplic succession. Knowledge has to be received from Bhagavan, the perfect one.
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Moti wrote:
Is that clear?

Hi Moti and welcome

It is the knowledge i have received from authority just like for 911 you have accepted Icke or Jones as your authority. What is the difference.

The Vedic system of acquiring knowledge is the deductive process. The Vedic knowledge is received perfectly by disciplic succession from authorities. Such knowledge is never dogmatic, as ill conceived by less intelligent persons. The mother is the authority to verify the identity of the father. She is the authority for such confidential knowledge. Therefore, authority is not dogmatic. In the Bhagavad-gita this truth is confirmed in the Fourth Chapter (Bg. 4.2), and the perfect system of learning is to receive it from authority. The very same system is accepted universally as truth, but only the false arguer speaks against it. For example, modern spacecraft fly in the sky, and when scientists say that they travel to the other side of the moon, men believe these stories blindly because they have accepted the modern scientists as authorities. The authorities speak, and the people in general believe them. But in the case of Vedic truths, they have been taught not to believe. Even if they accept them they give a different interpretation. Each and every man wants a direct perception of Vedic knowledge, but foolishly they deny it. This means that the misguided man can believe one authority, the scientist, but will reject the authority of the Vedas. The result is that people have degenerated.

According to the Vedic system, knowledge which is achieved from the greatest authority is to be considered perfect. According to the Vedas, there are three kinds of proof: pratyaksa, anumana and sabda. One is by direct visual perception. If a person is sitting in front of me, I can see him sitting there, and my knowledge of his sitting there is received through my eyes. The second method, anumana, is auricular: we may hear children playing outside, and by hearing we can conjecture that they are there. And the third method is the method of taking truths from a higher authority. Such a saying as "Man is mortal" is accepted from higher authorities. Everyone accepts this, but no one has experienced that all men are mortal. By tradition, we have to accept this. If someone asks, "Who found this truth first? Did you discover it?" it is very difficult to say. All we can say is that the knowledge is coming down and that we accept it. Out of the three methods of acquiring knowledge, the Vedas say that the third method, that of receiving knowledge from higher authorities, is the most perfect. Direct perception is always imperfect, especially in the conditional stage of life. By direct perception we can see that the sun is just like a disc, no larger than the plate we eat on. From scientists, however, we come to understand that the sun is many thousands of times larger than the earth. So what are we to accept? Are we to accept the scientific proclamation, the proclamation of authorities, or our own experience? Although we cannot ourselves prove how large the sun is, we accept the verdict of astronomers. In this way we are accepting the statements of authorities in every field of our activities. From newspapers and radio we also understand that such and such events are taking place in China and India and other places all around the earth. We're not experiencing these events directly, and we don't know that such events are actually taking place, but we accept the authority of the newspapers and radio. We have no choice but to believe authorities in order to get knowledge. And when the authority is perfect, our knowledge is perfect.
According to the Vedic sources, of all authorities Krsna is the greatest and most perfect (mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya). Not only does Krsna proclaim Himself to be the highest authority, but this is also accepted by great sages and scholars of Bhagavad-gita. If we do not accept Krsna as authority and take His words as they are, we cannot derive any benefit from Bhagavad-gita. It is not dogmatic; it is a fact. If we study
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moti wrote:
John White wrote:

Why is that my friend? That is completely dogmatic.

You are doing exactly what it said in my quote. You validated one main point there.

Study the points i have raised then discuss. Just like you had to study to understand the 911 issue.

The issue is about knowledge and the processes of receiving it.

So study the points i have raised, whether they are copied and pasted from a site or copied and pasted from my own programmed mind.

You'd be surprised what I could tell you about religion. Its best not to make asumptions about what others do or do not know based on what you see on a website...and what you believe that says about a person. However I've spent too much time talking to people with all sorts of religous mindsets to see wisdom in conversing with someone who can't explain their beliefs in their own words and expects me to be persuaded to anything from large chunks of that particular religions handbook. To me, it doesnt matter if someone is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Jehovah's witness, Mormon or New Age: its the same form of thinking expressed with a different paintjob. Mesmerised by the paintjob, this is usually less obvious to the adherants. There is a word for this widely used in truthseeker circles, which is opposames (just as fascism and communism are opposames)

Now if you said "these are the values that matter to me and I want to connect with and be supportive of others with those values, and personaly I have found those values by this route", then we'd have the basis for a free flowing conversation based on equality. Even so, I would'nt choose to have it here, becuase this site is for campaigning and connecting directly with the "five sense world" and a comparision of scripture gets us exactly no-where with that

Its an assumption on my part, I agree, but I fancy theres plenty of other people on this site who will tell you the same: if you really want a convo into the infinite realms, I suggest following the link on my sig

Last edited by John White on Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Moti wrote:
Is that clear?

Hi Moti and welcome

I share John White's view that "as soon as there is anything that feels like someone "pushing" something, most minds will just shut down".

So then how come when Jones and Icke are pushing your mind didn't shut down?

You have been program to reject real spiritual knowledge by the illuminati.

You have thrown out the baby with the bath water so to speak.

Anyway it is good that false religion is rejected. Krishna [God] himself says "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear."

But why reject GOD? Here is a good story:

The Vulture is Cursing

Therefore we refuse to accept any controller of this universe, because as soon as we accept some controller, then we'll have to account for our sinful activities. As soon as there is a government, then we shall be responsible for our unlawful activities. But our position is that we want to continue our sinful activities. As such it is very good to deny any controller. That is the basic principle of godlessness. Why these rascals, they deny there is no God, God is dead? Because they want to continue their rascaldom without any restriction. That is the basic principle, they deny. But do you mean to say that denying the God, the God will die or God will..., there will be no God? No. There is a nice Bengali proverb, sakuni svape garu more na. Sakuni means the vulture. The vulture wants some dead carcass of animal, a cow especially. So for days together they do not get it, so it is cursing some cow, "You die." So does it mean that by his cursing the cow will die? Similarly, these vultures, sakuni, they want to see God is dead. At least, they take pleasure, "Oh, now God is dead. I can do anything nonsense I like." This is going on. Sakuni is cursing, the vulture is cursing the cow.
So this sort of knowledge will not do. One must know that there is a controller. That is the beginning of knowledge. Why should you deny? In every field of activity we find some controller. How can I deny that there is no controller of this creation?

[Srila Prabhupada Lecture from Srimad-Bhagavatam 7.9.12, Montreal, August 18, 1968]
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="John White"][quote="Moti"]
John White wrote:

You'd be surprised what I could tell you about religion. Its best not to make asumptions about what others do or do not know based on what you see on a website...and what you believe that says about a person. However I've spent too much time talking to people with all sorts of religous mindsets to see wisdom in conversing with someone who can't explain their beliefs in their own words and expects me to be persuaded to anything from large chunks of that particular religions handbook.

Well i thought you might like to hear directly from the authority, still i don't mind acting as a middle man for you if you couldn't understand the quotes.

In essence there are 3 ways to receive knowledge; pratyaksa, anumana and sabda:

1. Pratyaksa means "direct evidence." Direct evidence is not very good because our senses are not perfect. We are seeing the sun daily, and it appears to us just like a small disc, but it is actually far, far larger than many planets. Of what value is this seeing? Therefore we have to read books; then we can understand about the sun. So direct experience is not perfect.

2. Then there is anumana, inductive knowledge: "It may be like this"--hypothesis. For instance, Darwin's theory says it may be like this, it may be like that. But that is not science. That is a suggestion, and it is also not perfect.

3. But if you receive the knowledge from the authoritative sources, that is perfect. If you receive a program guide from the radio station authorities, you accept it. You don't deny it; you don't have to make an experiment, because it is received from the authoritative sources.
Vedic knowledge is called sabda-pramana. Another name is sruti. Sruti means that this knowledge has to be received simply by aural reception. The Vedas instruct that in order to understand transcendental knowledge, we have to hear from the authority. Transcendental knowledge is knowledge from beyond this universe. Within this universe is material knowledge, and beyond this universe is transcendental knowledge. We cannot even go to the end of the universe, so how can we go to the spiritual world? Thus to acquire full knowledge is impossible.
There is a spiritual sky. There is another nature, which is beyond manifestation and nonmanifestation. But how will you know that there is a sky where the planets and inhabitants are eternal? All this knowledge is there, but how will you make experiments? It is not possible. Therefore you have to take the assistance of the Vedas. This is called Vedic knowledge. In our Krsna consciousness movement we are accepting knowledge from the highest authority, Krsna.
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
However I've spent too much time talking to people with all sorts of religous mindsets to see wisdom in conversing with someone who can't explain their beliefs in their own words and expects me to be persuaded to anything from large chunks of that particular religions handbook.

Well i spoke in my own words one particular aspect of the knowledge i have received from authority and i posted it on You Tube and Google video.

The 911 truth movement and the Anti-NWO movement must wake up to the laws of Karma. Protesting a Police state well simultaneously supporting another is hypocrisy of the highest order!
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:

There is no life after death... other than your genetic fingerprint being passed on through your children.

This is what you learned from mr. darwin a key illuminati worker.

This is your authority.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: