FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CARDINAL CALLS ON MUSLIMS TO APOLOGISE FOR 911 AND 77

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: CARDINAL CALLS ON MUSLIMS TO APOLOGISE FOR 911 AND 77 Reply with quote

Dear Interfaith Council of Scotland,
RE: CARDINAL KEITH O'BRIEN CALLING ON MUSLIMS TO APOLOGISE FOR 911 AND 77

I see it was in the Scotsman on Sunday

This carries the story in the Daily Record

In the present climate these remarks are extremely serious. Like all unaware blood libels, they have the potential to lead to pogroms, however contrary to the wishes of those who casually repeat these untrue rumours.

Please can the good Cardinal's views be a wake-up call to our entire Interfaith community to no longer postpone a searching enquiry together into the truth or otherwise of 9/11 and the reality of false-flag terrorism.

Please allow me (or ask Bishop Hare-Duke) to write a review of David Ray Griffin's 'Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11 - a call to reflection and action'.

This 911 nettle keeps stinging only because we do not grasp it!

I write as the son of a manse, deeply influenced at University by Catholic layman Donald Nicholl, and now a practising Buddhist, who attends numerous Sufi events!

Goodness knows what terrible things about Buddhist extremists the Western media would be full of if we Buddhists were sitting on the biggest oil fields!

Please do feel free to draw me in on any round table discussions on this important issue, which is devitalising the Interfaith movement and poisoning the well of intercommunal respect. (No wonder most Muslims are luke warm about what they see as 'Home office style Interfaithism' (don't mention the war, don't mention 911), when they see their own religious and political leaders 'having to' pretend to believe something that 90 percent of UK Muslims have long ago seen through!)

With best wishes,
Keith Mothersson
(Subscriber to Interfaith Newsletter)

911 Truth Movement (Scottish coordinator)
Associate Member of Scholars for 911 truth (www.st911.org)
Supporter of Muslims, Jews and Christians United Against 911 False Witness (www.mujca.com)
Founder of sober and factual website www.julyseventh.co.uk

To: Mgr Henry Docherty.
Bishops' Conference of Scotland
General Secretariat
(and copy to Catholic media office;
also to Daily Record and Osama Saeed)

Dear Mgr Docherty,

Should Muslims apologise for 9/11?
Please encourage Cardinal O'Brien to retract his comments, which will be deeply unhelpful in the present difficult situation.

I fear that the good Cardinal is inadvertently 'guilty' (we all make mistakes) of the error of racism, which happens when we believe the worst about a group on the basis of not checking the possibility of false witness (which is integral to the workings of our godless world).

The truth about 9/11 is clear for anyone with the courage to use their own eyes, for how could three buildings collapse at speed of air resistance when hit by two planes and taking the path of max resistance down through themselves; except that explosives had been set in the buildings?

Once it is clear that the Bush adminstration lied about the buildings, why believe its simplistic 'conspiracy tale' about 'Islamist hi-jackers' - in absence of CCTV, black box evidence and any Arab names on the supposed flight manifests?

And why believe in this tale of evil Muslims in the presence of numerous witness statements of office-workers, fire-fighters, onlookers and masses of film footage all attesting to explosions, not to forget eight of the 'suicide hi-jackers' turning up alive and the owner's own admission that WTC7 Building had been 'pulled' ?!

We all have a right to live in freedom from attack, including the good people of Afghanistan and Iraq (estimated 665,000 excess deaths since invasion on trumped up charges) - so please will the Cardinal reconsider and reflect that he may also have been lied to about 911 and other 'false-flag terrorist events' such as London, Madrid, Bali but also dating way back to Cold War days when it was phoney 'red brigades' who used to get the blame for e.g. the Bologna railway station massacre of 1980?

I speak as a 'son of the manse' and a practicing Buddhist. If the Buddhists happened to live above such rich oilfields, I truly believe you would be reading about Buddhist hi-jackers and suicide bombers.

I realise that it may be shocking for Cardinal O'Brien and others to re-perceive such iconic events, but true faith helps us open to truth, and not push it away because it upsets us! If there is any way I or my colleagues can help with a one-to-one briefing, discussion, or dvd film showing, etc then please do not hesitate to ask.

With sincere best wishes, and in the name of Interfaith dialogue founded on truth, reason and evidence (as I believe your Holy Father recently called for),

Keith Mothersson
[etc]

2b Darnhall Cres,
Perth
PH2 0HH
0845 456 4779
07815 653389

May all beings be happy
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely superb work, Keith Cool . Exactly what I would have written, but you did it much more tactfully than I could have! I would probably have cussed a whole lot more. Embarassed

Graphic Smile
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Keith.

I have now begun to pursue the 9/11 & 7/7 issue through the formal channels of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), but I fear it will take a long time to get anywhere.

Through internet surfing I have tried to discover whether any Quakers in the US have got involved with the 911 Truth Campaign, but I can find no record of any such. The references I come up with are along the lines of "Quakers should make a forgiving rather than a violent response to these atrocities." No questioning of the official conspiracy theory!

Noel
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: why so surprised Reply with quote

You all know they want blood on our streets to advance their plans Sad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Last days of the Catholic Church? Reply with quote

As I am sure that many contributors to this forum are aware, there is absolutely nothing Christian about the Catholic church.

Whilst it must be acknowledged that there are many, within the Catholic faith, who endeavour to live their lives according to the basic tenets of the Christian teachings, the reality is that the Vatican is rather more patient (and subtle) than the child-like arrogance of the NeoCons, in pursuing their hegemonic goals.

However, the Vatican and their Jesuit 'military' are well aware of the 12th Century prophecy of St. Malachy. Malachy is accredited with foretelling the destinies of a total of 112 popes from Celestine II. It is reported that Pope John Paul II (#110) lived in trepidation that he would meet the Anti-Christ during the course of his lifetime.

The present Pope (Benedict XVI) is therefore #111 in the sequence.

St. Malachy said of the final incumbent, "In the final days of the Roman Church, there will reign Peter of Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful judge will judge the people."

Consider the possibility that the reference to the seven-hilled city, is actually a reference to Jerusalem. The dreadful judge perhaps being a reference to the Anti-Christ; Pope #112?

In 1909, Pope Pius X experienced a mystical vision which absolutely terrified him; writing, "Will it be myself or one of my successors?"
In his vision, he saw the Pope leaving Rome, for the last time, walking over the dead bodies of his priests.

If this is to be the case, the next Pope will preside over the destruction of Jerusalem and take his seat in the Holy City; the stated goal of the Jesuit extremists.

Although many people are waking up to the Machiavellian agenda of the Jesuits, most are still hung up on looking at the machinations of the Zionists! Thus the role of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is to prevent any debate over the role of the Zionists by crying "Anti-Semite" at any given opportunity. The outcry over Dr. Steven E. Jones' recent comments, leading to his 'resignation' from Brigham Young University, being a classic example.

This is a brilliant strategy; failure to penetrate the Zionist agenda ensures that there is very little comprehension of the Jesuit power play. To put it in perspective, the Zionists to the Jesuits are as Al-Quaeda to the CIA. The name of the game is to establish exactly who is manipulating whom!

9/11 was the opening play, signalling the commecement of the final stages of this particular game.

As a matter of interest, Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, leader of the Jesuits (Black Pope) since 1973, announced earlier this year that he will retire in 2008. The choice of his successor will be most telling ... to say nothing of the successor to Pope Benedict XVI!

Al K Myst
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive noticed there seems to be a lot of "get the muslims" going on from all directions, politcal, media and religion. I wonder if they are working together?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: