FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackchit
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Skype Reply with quote

I think it would be good to have a thread where we can post our skype names, if you don't have skype then get it free at www.skype.com we can keep in touch and maybe add a voice to the names we see here, I am wanting to do some interviews with members of the british 911 truth movement for broadcast in the US to show our solidarity with those guys (and maybe show them they need to unite not divide as has been the case recently).
My skype name is "therealjackchit" please feel free to add me, just let me know who you are when requesting that I add you.

cheers, Jack

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Skype Reply with quote

jackchit wrote:
I think it would be good to have a thread where we can post our skype names, if you don't have skype then get it free at www.skype.com we can keep in touch and maybe add a voice to the names we see here, I am wanting to do some interviews with members of the british 911 truth movement for broadcast in the US to show our solidarity with those guys (and maybe show them they need to unite not divide as has been the case recently).
My skype name is "therealjackchit" please feel free to add me, just let me know who you are when requesting that I add you.

cheers, Jack

The government listens in on Skype. So Skype to your heart's content!
-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
jackchit
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Skype Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
jackchit wrote:

cheers, Jack

The government listens in on Skype. So Skype to your heart's content!
-z

I couldn't give a f#ck who listens, let em listen.
The government is listening....err hello government, Twisted Evil

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a phpBB mod which allows people to add their Skype names to their profile which has a 'call me' button.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: anyone for a conference call? Reply with quote

anyone for a conference call?

http://support.skype.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails &_i=92

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if anyone wants to “Skype” they just need to add their Skype ID to their signatures. For the record I'm on Skype, I've got one of those Tesco handsets and it works fine with Skype.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: