FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thermite
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Thermite Reply with quote

Do any of the CT section here have the first idea about thermite and how it might possibly support the CT theories?

Please do some study and report back. It's not difficult. 30 minutes max I reckon.

Hint - Wikipedia is a better source than Prof Jones. But don't stop at Wikipedia.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are going to spout nonsense about thermite burning slowly or it not having the ability to explode, save it. Its been dealt with.

Why dont YOU do some study.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
If you are going to spout nonsense about thermite burning slowly or it not having the ability to explode, save it. Its been dealt with.

So you accept that both incendiary cutting charges plus high explosives would be required to explain the mainstream CD theory?
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could also, you know, if you wanted to split hairs, point out how exactly do people reason (or lack therof) the thermite exposlives surived the impact of a plane crash in the imediate location of the explosives. Concidering these expolsives are detonated by heat, dont even mention, also dont even mention sol-gel casing, its totally impossible.
________
Subaru Legacy specifications

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
you could also, you know, if you wanted to split hairs, point out how exactly do people reason (or lack therof) the thermite exposlives surived the impact of a plane crash in the imediate location of the explosives. Concidering these expolsives are detonated by heat, dont even mention, also dont even mention sol-gel casing, its totally impossible.

And don't mention the impact + fireballs blowing the nonsense out of any wire or radio transmitter detonating devices.

I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Man. This is like getting a new kid in nursery school every couple of days and having to start ABC's from scratch.

Sorry guys. This could not be a bigger waste of time for me.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Man. This is like getting a new kid in nursery school every couple of days and having to start ABC's from scratch.

Sorry guys. This could not be a bigger waste of time for me.

But not such a waste of time that you'll refrain from saying it's a waste of time?

What's your issue with the above posts, DeFecTor?
Are you happy that detonation devices would survive the impacts and fires?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

Has anyone in the CT camp actually gone out and bought a section of box section steel and managed to cut through it using thermite/thermate?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do any of the 'inside job' denyers really think the volatile spitting orange molten metal coming from the WTC south tower collapse side collapse point pre-collapse accompanied by white smoke was molten aluminium mixed with office content slag a la the NIST report?
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Do any of the 'inside job' denyers really think the volatile spitting orange molten metal coming from the WTC south tower collapse side collapse point pre-collapse accompanied by white smoke was molten aluminium mixed with office content slag a la the NIST report?

Could you explain how molten steel might travel horizontally such a large distance, from those well-concealed core charges? But only once?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Could you explain how molten steel might travel horizontally such a large distance, from those well-concealed core charges? But only once?

If you look at the film there is a line along the fracture point emitting the white smoke that accompanies thermit/ate reactions as well as coming from this orange volatile molten metal so dramatically filmed.

Do you subscribe to NIST's interpretation...[/i] molten aluminium/office contents 'alloy'[i]?
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

If you look at the film there is a line along the fracture point emitting the white smoke that accompanies thermit/ate reactions as well as coming from this orange volatile molten metal so dramatically filmed.

Do you subscribe to NIST's interpretation...[/i] molten aluminium/office contents 'alloy'[i]?

Why do you believe moltern steel would pour horizontally across the floor area? The core structure would give it ample opportunity to pour downwards.
Or are you suggesting the exterior columns were also cut?? That really puts the number of charges required into the stratosphere, and they'd be clearly visible.

And was that from a charge that had gone off much too early?

p.s. thermite couldn't do the job anyway, so it's moot.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Do you subscribe to NIST's interpretation...[/i] molten aluminium/office contents 'alloy'?

Why do you believe moltern steel would pour [i]horizontally
across the floor area? The core structure would give it ample opportunity to pour downwards.
Or are you suggesting the exterior columns were also cut?? That really puts the number of charges required into the stratosphere, and they'd be clearly visible.

And was that from a charge that had gone off much too early?

p.s. thermite couldn't do the job anyway, so it's moot.

So it must have been molten aluminium mixed with office contents apeing a thermite/ate reaction all spitty and volatile orange and giving off a white thermite/ate reaction stylee gas a la the NIST report eh?

have you checked the south tower pre collapse film? white smoke coming from the entire outside fracture line and remember the facia was aluminium, is there any film evidence of this turning molten after 50 odd minutes?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, has anyone in the CT camp completed the incredibly simple task of buying a piece of box section steel and cutting it with thermite/mate?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Again, has anyone in the CT camp completed the incredibly simple task of buying a piece of box section steel and cutting it with thermite/mate?

So you agree with NIST the molten metal reaction famously filmed on the south tower pre collapse was a molten aluminium/office contents slag effect?

have you ever tried to reproduce this and succeeded?
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

So it must have been molten aluminium mixed with office contents apeing a thermite/ate reaction all spitty and volatile orange and giving off a white thermite/ate reaction stylee gas a la the NIST report eh?

have you checked the south tower pre collapse film? white smoke coming from the entire outside fracture line and remember the facia was aluminium, is there any film evidence of this turning molten after 50 odd minutes?

Because it can't have been molten steel then saying "So it must have been molten aluminium..." is a simple non sequitur. It could have been all manner of burning material. If I tipped out my garden incinerator from a height when it's burning well it would give off a huge shower of glowing material.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Because it can't have been molten steel then saying "So it must have been molten aluminium..." is a simple non sequitur. It could have been all manner of burning material. If I tipped out my garden incinerator from a height when it's burning well it would give off a huge shower of glowing material.

Film it and show us.

DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find the abilty of CT's to over looking glaring evidence impressive, i mean seriously, i never could understand what sort of mentality would be needed to join a cult..now i know

but lets stay on topic here.

Okay, you say thermite explosvies were used to cut the pillars, fine, your evidence is because of smoke and burning metal in a vid

"If you look at the film there is a line along the fracture point emitting the white smoke that accompanies thermitate reactions as well as coming from this orange volatile molten metal so dramatically filmed"

but thermite is a clean burning expolisve with little or no gases/smoke. Okay, well, thinking one move ahead, i assumed you would then say they changed to compound to create a more powerful explosvies such as Barium nitrate. However, doing this, affects the temperature of the explosion and wouldnt create enough heat to melt the steel.

SO IF THERMITE EXPLOSVIES WERE USED, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE MOLTEN METAL AND SMOKE/GASES

SO IF YOU WANTED TO USE THERMITE YOU WOULD NEED TONS, LITERALLY METRIC TONS OF EXPOLSIVES. Going to pretty hard to hide that.

now i realise this is only one in a list of MANY arugments proving thermite explosives would have been impossible. but i have no doubt it will stop you from using it.

evidence (from wikipeda, but maybe they are in on it too!) - Thermite expolsives are used as incendiary devices to quickly destroy items or equipment when there is imminent danger of them being captured by enemy forces. Because of the difficulty in igniting standard iron-thermite, plus the fact that it burns with practically no flame and has a small radius of action, standard thermite is rarely used on its own as an incendiary composition. It is more usually employed with other ingredients added to enhance its incendiary effects. Thermate-TH3 is a mixture of thermite and pyrotechnic additives which have been found to be superior to standard thermite for incendiary purposes. Its composition by weight is generally thermite 68.7%, barium nitrate 29.0%, sulphur 2.0% and binder 0.3%. Addition of barium nitrate to thermite increases its thermal effect, creates flame in burning and significantly reduces the ignition temperature. Although the primary purpose of Thermate-TH3 is as an incendiary, it will also weld metal surfaces together.
________
buy silversurfer vaporizer

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Film it and show us.

Why? You know it's true. It's glowing inside the incinerator so it will glow even better falling through the air.
Answer please.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
i find the abilty of CT's to over looking glaring evidence impressive, i mean seriously, i never could understand what sort of mentality would be needed to join a cult..now i know

but lets stay on topic here.

Okay, you say thermite explosvies were used to cut the pillars, fine, your evidence is because of smoke and burning metal in a vid

"If you look at the film there is a line along the fracture point emitting the white smoke that accompanies thermitate reactions as well as coming from this orange volatile molten metal so dramatically filmed"

but thermite is a clean burning expolisve with little or no gases/smoke. Okay, well, thinking one move ahead, i assumed you would then say they changed to compound to create a more powerful explosvies such as Barium nitrate. However, doing this, affects the temperature of the explosion and wouldnt create enough heat to melt the steel.

SO IF THERMITE EXPLOSVIES WERE USED, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE MOLTEN METAL AND SMOKE/GASES

SO IF YOU WANTED TO USE THERMITE YOU WOULD NEED TONS, LITERALLY METRIC TONS OF EXPOLSIVES. Going to pretty hard to hide that.

now i realise this is only one in a list of MANY arugments proving thermite explosives would have been impossible. but i have no doubt it will stop you from using it.

evidence (from wikipeda, but maybe they are in on it too!) - Thermite expolsives are used as incendiary devices to quickly destroy items or equipment when there is imminent danger of them being captured by enemy forces. Because of the difficulty in igniting standard iron-thermite, plus the fact that it burns with practically no flame and has a small radius of action, standard thermite is rarely used on its own as an incendiary composition. It is more usually employed with other ingredients added to enhance its incendiary effects. Thermate-TH3 is a mixture of thermite and pyrotechnic additives which have been found to be superior to standard thermite for incendiary purposes. Its composition by weight is generally thermite 68.7%, barium nitrate 29.0%, sulphur 2.0% and binder 0.3%. Addition of barium nitrate to thermite increases its thermal effect, creates flame in burning and significantly reduces the ignition temperature. Although the primary purpose of Thermate-TH3 is as an incendiary, it will also weld metal surfaces together.

So when a cupful of thermite on the 'discovery channel' burns through an engine block in micro seconds I should put it down to 'murdoch journalism'?

thermite doesn't give off a white gas? you heard it here first folks?

The south tower clearly snapped and toppled, did 50 odd minutes of inefficient fire really effect this?

Does anyone here buy NIST's 'aluminium/office furniture alloy coming from the south tower in molten state?

who are all these zealous proponents of the official conspiracy theory? they're acting like the Bush regime's buffer zone(has anyone ever followed the money?), we want to debate with the 'organ grinder!
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
who are all these zealous proponents of the official conspiracy theory? they're acting like the Bush regime's buffer zone(has anyone ever followed the money?), we want to debate with the 'organ grinder!

Good plan. Why not do it?

The CT evidence is so overwhelming that denying it is seen as "clear mental illness" in some CT quarters.

There are millions of CT'ists, especially in the USA. Start a fund, collect a $million or so (pennies each) and take out a law suit against Bush,Cheney,Rumsfeld,Perl and Wolfowitz (for starters).

p.s. the Bush regime disgusts me beyond words. Nothing I say here or elsewhere about CT is designed to protect that ####.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Good plan. Why not do it?

The CT evidence is so overwhelming that denying it is seen as "clear mental illness" in some CT quarters.

There are millions of CT'ists, especially in the USA. Start a fund, collect a $million or so (pennies each) and take out a law suit against Bush,Cheney,Rumsfeld,Perl and Wolfowitz (for starters).

p.s. the Bush regime disgusts me beyond words. Nothing I say here or elsewhere about CT is designed to protect that ####.

And present your fine work to every professional journal you can find. Get it reviewed and published!

Go talk to your neighborhood engineers. Present your evidence at town hall meetings.

Why are you wasting your energy arguing with a bunch of shills on an internet forum! Get out there and show your evidence to people who can make a difference!!!

(Get used to getting laughed in the face, though...)
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, you've got alot of questions, ive got just one, just one, with i assume a simple answer.

We'll ignore the fact it would be near impossible to get the explosives into the buidling without anyone noticing, we'll ignore the fact they found the most ingenous scientific and demoltion experts minds to rig the most convicing demoltion ever without feeling any remorse for the thousands of people they would be murdering. we can ignore the fact that no one from this many layered team has come forward or cracked under the pressure. beacuse maybe, just maybe thats possible.

but answer this, please

How did an intricate explosives rig, with countless individual charges, wires, detonators and transmitters survive the impact of a plane. The buildings fatal collapse started from the point of impact, yet no remains of any of the components were found. But the most critical point of all. How did an expolsive which is detonated by heat, surive the fires that were in the same imediate location for just under an hour.

my answer - there wern't any
________
vaporizer forums

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
okay, you've got alot of questions, ive got just one, just one, with i assume a simple answer.

We'll ignore the fact it would be near impossible to get the explosives into the buidling without anyone noticing, we'll ignore the fact they found the most ingenous scientific and demoltion experts minds to rig the most convicing demoltion ever without feeling any remorse for the thousands of people they would be murdering. we can ignore the fact that no one from this many layered team has come forward or cracked under the pressure. beacuse maybe, just maybe thats possible.

but answer this, please

How did an intricate explosives rig, with countless individual charges, wires, detonators and transmitters survive the impact of a plane. The buildings fatal collapse started from the point of impact, yet no remains of any of the components were found. But the most critical point of all. How did an expolsive which is detonated by heat, surive the fires that were in the same imediate location for just under an hour.

You have heard of project Northwoods surely? google it They've murdered 100 K innocent Iraqis for neocon dogma based on a pack of lies FGS and of course, they've killed thousands of their own people there too.They were quite happy to see an open ended number of their x-patriot US citizens in the Lebanon killed with bombs they supplied Israel with recently to add to the charge sheet.

I've directed several of you 'official conspiracy theorists' to the 'let's roll' site. These flight school flunkout "hijacker" pilots somehow flew their planes into those mystery pre-impact impact point explosions that occured with identical timing in both towers pre impact. This suggest the impact points were pre-ordained to sync with the collapses.Professor Steve Jones of BYU studied some of the WTC steel that hadn't been illegally disposed of and found the use of thermate. Molten metal was found in pools deep in the rubble of WTC1, 2 and 7 weeks after 9/11, where do you calculate the energy for this came from? I'm not qualified to comment on explosives but those pools of molten metal are a pretty 'smokin' gun' you have to agree.

the whole thing stinks and you know it.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
These flight school flunkout "hijacker" pilots somehow flew their planes into those mystery pre-impact impact point explosions that occured with identical timing in both towers pre impact. This suggest the impact points were pre-ordained to sync with the collapses.

OMG check out the pre-impact explosion at 00:24!!!!!1111!!!1!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=109557040410432934&q=crash+tes t+plane

CONPSIRACY!!!111!!@1ONE!!!!!
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah i forgot it was F4 Phantoms that flew into the towers which were made of solid concrete.

www.cornwall911truth.info
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
DaveyJ wrote:

but answer this, please

You have heard of project Northwoods surely? google it

Operation Northwoods; an aborted false-flag operation from the early 1960's. The general officer promoting it was cashiered. The operation itself did involve a drone airplane. The plan called for 0 actual casualties. Only if you already have decided that 9/11 was also a "false flag" affair would it have any similarity. Looking at Northwoods with an unbiased eye, one cannot reasonably see any connection to 9/11.

Quote:
They've murdered 100 K innocent Iraqis for neocon dogma based on a pack of lies FGS and of course, they've killed thousands of their own people there too.

The evil "they". Spoken like a true paranoid. In war people die. They are not "murdered", although they are still just as dead. Murder is a loaded term which conotes crime. Wars are not crimes, they are struggles between states. While it would be nice if wars could be legislated away into history it's simply not very realistic. Humans have warred since time immemorial, and will continue to do so until we find a way to evolve beyond such conflicts. War is terrible, but war is not murder. The fact that innocents are killed is the reason war should be avoided until no other choices are left. Crimes and atrocities may be comitted within war, but these are known as "war crimes" and are usually prosecuted after the war is over. Soldiers, enemy soldiers, and innocent civilians are always at risk in war. When they are killed it is no surprise to anyone as all wars are entered knowing that people in these categories will be killed in the theatre of operations. Again, this is the reason war should always be used as a last resort when all other options have failed.
Quote:

They were quite happy to see an open ended number of their x-patriot US citizens in the Lebanon killed with bombs they supplied Israel with recently to add to the charge sheet.

You have evidence of "their" emotional states?? Yet you have no evidence of thermite, bombs, or Cd except videos??

Again, yours is the voice of paranoia. You seem to see a cartoon black and white world filled with the caracatures of good and evil. The real world is not like this.
Quote:

I've directed several of you 'official conspiracy theorists' to the 'let's roll' site.

Which is a CT site and contributes no evidence to the debate.

Quote:

These flight school flunkout "hijacker" pilots

What flight school did they flunk out of?

Quote:

somehow flew their planes into those mystery pre-impact impact point explosions that occured with identical timing in both towers pre impact.

This makes no sense. There were no "pre-impact explosions". There has never been evidence of explosions before the plane impacts.
Quote:

This suggest the impact points were pre-ordained to sync with the collapses.

Didn't you say pre-impact? Now you're saying the explosions we synced to the collapse? Obviously you have mis-spoken. Much as Bush did when he said he saw the first plane hit. I think what you are saying is that the explosives were pre-set at the pre-selected impact points. But you have no evidence...and also can't say how such explosives could have survived the impacts. Also since there is no evidence of an explosively begun collapse isn't it more likely that you are simply mistaken?
Quote:

Professor Steve Jones of BYU studied some of the WTC steel that hadn't been illegally disposed of and found the use of thermate.

No he didn't. First, the steel wasn't "illegally" removed. The legal authorities were in control of the site. Your use of this word is biased, leading, and an appeal to emotion. Dr. Jones did not find evidence of "thermate". He found evidence of sulfur. "Thermate" is his unproven theory. There were many sources for sulfur contamination in both Towers and on the planes that hit them. (Both of which have evidence for their existence. Thermate does not.)

Quote:
Molten metal was found in pools deep in the rubble of WTC1, 2 and 7 weeks after 9/11, where do you calculate the energy for this came from?

One need not make such a calculation as "deep pools of molten metal" were not found in the rubble at all. What is your evidence of molten material? Not the iron workers on the cleanup site...their interviews deny the claim of molten metals.
Quote:

I'm not qualified to comment on explosives but those pools of molten metal are a pretty 'smokin' gun' you have to agree.

No I don't. The lack of evidence for them and your willingness to believe in them anyway is however a pretty good "smoking gun" look into your mental state.
Quote:

the whole thing stinks and you know it.

All cults stink. They give you a feeling of togetherness and community as they wall you off from reality and suck you into the mythology.

Don't drink the koolaid.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i doubt it, there to busy trying to prove wrong what CT's say that they fail to notice the lies in the nist report.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't answer the question to how the explosives survived the impact beacuse its impossible. admit it, the thermite hypothesis is absurd. just take a deep breath and say it.

Pools of molten metal could be any material and could have any cause. An entire building collapsed which was on fire and your suprised to find motlen metal? Its like seeing a dead leaf in a forest and shouting "AHA, THE SQUIRRILS BLEW IT OUT OF THE TREE WITH TNT"

Soliders drop bombs in iraq. its what they do, the goverment makes the descisions and makes the orders, the grunts comply. but would civilian demolition experts murder their own countrymen, i think someone would question the orders. And it would mean everyone would have to have been in from the start, how exactly would you recruit for this.

and as for Professor Steve Jones of BYU, he has a degree in physics (could you please link me to some evidence that he found thermite in wtc steel, i think the NY times and every other publication on earth might be intrested) his degree is as relevant to determining the collapse of the WTC, as my cats ability to lick its genitals to give a physciatric report on a CTer.
________
CBR600F

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]An entire building collapsed which was on fire and your suprised to find motlen metal? ['/quote]
yes
Quote:
Its like seeing a dead leaf in a forest and shouting "AHA, THE SQUIRRILS BLEW IT OUT OF THE TREE WITH TNT"

no it isn't

Quote:
Soliders drop bombs in iraq. its what they do, the goverment makes the descisions and makes the orders, the grunts comply. but would civilian demolition experts murder their own countrymen, i think someone would question the orders. And it would mean everyone would have to have been in from the start, how exactly would you recruit for this.

thats a fair point. i have no conclusive evidence to explain it.
it still doesn't explain the molten metal and it certainly doesn't explain wtc7.

the same could be said about the alleged 7/7 bombers who killed several muslims, or the IRA.
and there's nothing to say the demolition crew were americans. they could have been trained in another country and told they were attacking a america for other reasons. obviously this isn't conclusive. its just possible. and the collapse of wtc7 is just impossible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: