FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British Bullshitting Corporation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: British Bullshitting Corporation Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/10/911_conspiracy_theory_1. html
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you expect from a money run industry. I posted a comment there, maybe a few others should also do so, it might wake a few brain cells in some people.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just posted this on the comments page at the BBC site. In case it gets censored, here is the text in full.

To date the BBC has not shown on its news programmes any of the footage of the destruction of WTC7, nor has it reported the numerous testimony of experts such as leading Swiss professors of Building Construction Hugo Bachmann, Jörg Schneider or Daniele Gänser, or that of top Dutch demolition chief Danny Jowenko, all of whom have publicly and unambiguously stated their conviction that the 47- storey skyscraper was demolished with explosives by a professional demolition team.

To make matters worse, the archive site that covers the fall of the Twin Towers does not even mention WTC7. When I complained about the innaccuracy of the previous archive site's description of its demise
(first version: ''WTC7 burned to the ground'' was changed to ''WTC7 collapsed in flames"', neither of which was true even by the standards of the official NIST report) the site was changed. Now it has gone.

The BBC is meant to be a trusted source of information. Yet it ignores an event such as this, only the third steel-framed building in history to collapse as a result of fire, the other two being the Twin
Towers.

Legitimate questions have been asked over the lack of coverage of this event. By not reflecting the public's interest in WTC7, the BBC have compromised their reputation for impartiality.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha they never posted my comment Exclamation
it went something like:- No surprise to see the BBC supporting corporationalism within this Fascist state!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
AntiZionistAntiNeocon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a better article about the living 'hijackers' here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/09/23/widen2 3.xml
________
herbal vaporizers

Last edited by AntiZionistAntiNeocon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Will any journalist put their name to these lies? Reply with quote

Be sure to always always get any names of any BBC employee - or contracted out to India nerd - who is running this site.
It is a long established rule in the profession that journalists and editors must be accountable for what they write. So keep them to this. The internet has seen an explosion of anonymous posting by punters. Don't ever, ever let the journalists get away with the same.
If an identifiable human being editor posts lies like that on the BBC website lets go for them like the hounds of hell (which expression I use despite being a Christian). And don't let them hide behind anonymity either.
If they are posting lies we must make them stop! And if they won't after trying again and again we must record their lies and cowardice.
The BBC has its own feedback web form and local call rate phone number - use these again and again and again if necessary to get a response.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprise,surprise...they banned me for calling them zionist whores of Babylon...the truth hurts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: