FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 – Listen to the Demolition Wave that caused the collaps
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: 9/11 – Listen to the Demolition Wave that caused the collaps Reply with quote

What do you think?

Link

Last edited by Patrick Brown on Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm

Link

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another one although all these clips seem to have been posted on Google around the same time. If the popping sounds were there originally why wasn't this mentioned in the past?

These clips may have been tampered with by shills! Be interesting to hear what other people think. Confused

Link

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if the sound is edited like they actually do 9/11 Eyewitness (I think, but only to highlight a point) you can clearly see the domolition explosions going off!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think it muddies the waters somewhat.

RDX (Linear Shape Charges) finishing the core off after the structure has been compromised by thermite/thermate is highly likely. But the best evidence for use of explosives is the speed of collapse. Any tampering with the evidence could just confuse people.

Can anybody point me toward some eyewitness statements from the bystanders. I have already got many firefighter and police statements which I'm working through but some from the general public would be good.

Having said all that '911 Eyewitness' was quite interesting.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as the top and bottom are the same footage I'd just say its down to different sound filtering only, as they sound different but each pop and bang is still audible! I'm sure if you compared the 2 with a sound wave programme they'd look similar!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm that's is an idea. If I get round to it I'll post some pictures of the waveforms here. I've got some pretty hardcore programs for sound editing.

What's needed is a '3D fast fourier transformation' which would pick out the explosions at banded frequency ranges although I'm not sure if any of my programs have this feature.

You get something like this:

L8O1S5T
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, it sounds like something is ripping the building apart thrusting everything out. You can hear the popping. Unlike the other one which sounded muffled.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK here's some 3D fourier transformations i wiped up. Not sure if these show much but someone might spot a pattern of something. I've got more but if no ones interested I won't upload them.

Image-10a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.86 KB
 Viewed:  107 Time(s)

Image-10a.jpg

Image-8a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  141.93 KB
 Viewed:  103 Time(s)

Image-8a.jpg

Image-2a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.25 KB
 Viewed:  168 Time(s)

Image-2a.jpg

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds bloody scary thats for sure, glad I wasn´t there.

In noticed cleary on the 3rd embedded video the explosions comming out before the top bit came near the area.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
OK here's some 3D fourier transformations i wiped up. Not sure if these show much but someone might spot a pattern of something. I've got more but if no ones interested I won't upload them.

The pattern I spot is that you normally use the word "pull" whenever possible. You're getting sloppy.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry I'll be doing a big exposey when I can get more credible audio. Even with the current evidence (See Image-2a.jpg) you will note extreme spikes which are indicative of explosive events!

The collapse of the south tower was indeed an explosive event but what are these spikes that we see when the audio is represented in the 3D fourier transformations? Are they perhaps suggestive of explosives? What would cause such peaks to appear other than the intense explosive nature of RDX which is used in 'linear Shape Charges'?

Further analysis to follow.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant you'd probably see a pattern/match if you ran both the sound of video 1 & 3 together.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
I meant you'd probably see a pattern/match if you ran both the sound of video 1 & 3 together.

Yes I might do that but I may may need a bit of help as I'm OK with audio but not the video.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops I meant adio waves I should have said that Rolling Eyes
I have a program for audio wave editing but no way to change the video to MP3 of WAV idealy Smile

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might find this article interesting.

The video links are on the original page, but the descriptions below are still worth reading on their own. The audio on your posted videos illustrates the long series of successive 'cracking sounds' well, rather than the single loud 'boom' we normally associate with explosions.
Also of interest is Peter Tully's comment on the pulverised concrete at the end.

"As we were moving toward the building we saw the top begin to blow out in a plume of smoke and we heard the noise associated with an implosion."

Evidence of Demolition Charges In WTC 2

"Before proceeding with this page let me explain a little something about explosives and how people perceive them.

I work in special effects. In films, great use is made of low velocity explosives such as untamped black powder and ANFO because they are low velocity explosives. With a great whoosh and roar they belch forth with fire and smoke in a manner that has caused folks to drop their popcorn in matinees ever since sound came in.

Movies have conditioned people to expect a certain look and sound to explosions, all based on very low velocity explosives. In a stunning ironic twist, moviegoers seem to perceive the slower explosions as more powerful.

Demolition experts will tell you that high brissive or high velocity explosives actually are more powerful, as they build up a powerful shock wave.
Here's what demolition experts use in steel framed buildings, the linear shaped charge ... It generates around 3,000,000 psi pressure ... at a speed in excess of 27,000 feet per second ... There are over 1000 different types of explosive ... With the use of delays we can control ... where the debris lands ... vibration ... noise level.

The job of a shaped charge is to cut steel H-beams. "The way we do this is by cutting the beam at an angle which through a series of beams cut at the same angle will tend to make the building shift over and 'walk'"

If a "progressive collapse" is required the beams are cut at opposite angles:

However, except for actually collapsing a structure, such explosives are unsuitable for film. The blast is over so quickly it can be missed while the film is moving between one frame and the next. There is very little visible smoke and flash, and the "crack" of a C-4 cutter charge is downright disappointing to hear.

Thus, the average person's awareness of what an explosion is supposed to look and sound like is based on the movies and low velocity explosives only. In not knowing what high velocity explosives sound like or feel like (as the shock wave moves through the earth), many people might not understand what they heard or felt on 9/11.

With the above in mind lets take a look at the collapse of World Trade Center 2...
"...and then all of a sudden it started like... it sounded like gunfire... you know, bang, bang, bang, and then all of a sudden three big explosions."

"It [WTC 2] started exploding," said Ross Milanytch, 57, who works at nearby Chase Manhattan Bank. "It was about the 70th floor. And each second another floor exploded out for about eight floors, before the cloud obscured it all." [ASNE] "I saw small explosions on each floor." [Wing TV]

"It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down." [Ed Cachia - Firefighter [Engine 53]]

One eyewitness whose office is near the World Trade Center told AFP that he was standing among a crowd of people on Church Street, about two-and-a-half blocks from the South tower, when he saw "a number of brief light sources being emitted from inside the building between floors 10 and 15." He saw about six of these brief flashes, accompanied by "a crackling sound" before the tower collapsed. Each tower had six central support columns. [American Free Press]

"We were there I don't know, maybe 10, 15 minutes and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions." [Rich Banaciski - Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]

"When I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, ..I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down."

Q. "Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?"

A. "No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me… He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too." [Stephen Gregory - Assistant Commissioner (F.D.N.Y.)]

"Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building." [Karin Deshore - Captain (E.M.S.)]
Video showing the collapse of World Trade Center 2.

Note the "pops".

"It was a blasted noise. At first I thought it was -- do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear "Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop" That's exactly what -- because I thought it was that. When I heard that blasted noise, that's when I saw the building coming down." [Daniel Rivera - Paramedic (E.M.S.)]

As we are looking up at the building, what I saw was, it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops. Didn't realize it was the falling -- you know, you heard the pops of the building. You thought it was just blowing out. [Joseph Meola - Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)

The sight of the jumpers was horrible and the turning around and seeing that first tower come down was unbelievable. The sound it made. As I said I thought the terrorists planted explosives somewhere in the building. That's how loud it was, crackling explosive, a wall. That's about it. Any questions? [James Drury - Assistant Commissioner (F.D.N.Y.)] The demolition of the Landmark Tower in Fort Worth, Texas - 3/18/2006

Different technique, same result? Note the flashes and dust.

"You have two hundred and ten story office buildings. You don't find a desk. You don't find a chair. You don't find a telephone, a computer. The biggest piece of a telephone I found was half of the keypad. The building collapsed to dust."

Peter Tully, president of [Tully Construction], was, notably, the only person willing to speak openly with AFP about his work at the WTC site. ... “Think of the thousands of file cabinets, computers, and telephones in those towers—I never saw one—every thing was pulverized,” Tully said. “Everything that was above grade—above the 6th and 7th floor—disintegrated . . . it was like an explosion.” Tully Construction specializes in concrete. AFP asked Tully if he had ever seen concrete pulverized as it was at the WTC. “No—never,” he said. [AFP]

ps bluddy hell Patrick - you must have some pretty damn cool software!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I would like to do, although I'm not sure it's valid, is run the audio with real time '3D fourier transformations' like an animation. This would really highlight the explosions.

This is a new field of evidence!

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
If a "progressive collapse" is required the beams are cut at opposite angles

This is what I've been thinking / columns.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, I'm not sure that the demolition wave was due to explosives wired to the facade but due to the core pulling the floors and therefore the outer steelwork as it fell.

I certainly used to think that it was explosives but the more I've looked at it I can't see how it could have been.

For a start, this wave only starts from the points of fire and smoke on the 80th floor. Although explosives must have been used, I can't imagine they were needed on every floor level since pulling the core would have destroyed the building quite effectively on its own. Also, it would have been quite a feat for the demolition team to have wired every floor and do so in a way as to create the illusion of the wave starting at the floors which were hit by the aircraft and most damaged by fire - unless each aircraft was directed to a specific target somehow. Above the 80th floor, there is no sign of this wave but there are some smaller isolated explosions. You can see these explosions as small flashes, smoke and debris above the 80th floor on this video (keep your eye on the nearside corner above the line of smoke on the 80th floor)

http://www.911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos/docs/south_tower_collap se.mpeg

I'm of the view that the core was the main target for the demolition team along with the corners and only a few floors to make the collapse more complete. Wiring the core would also have been easier since it housed all the storage rooms, lifts, mechanical services ducts etc; basically, the very places where maintenance teams wouldn't have looked out of place as they worked. The power down events just prior to 9/11 were possibly then periods of completion and the wiring of some of the floors. I don't think these periods were long enough to wire every floor nor was it necessary.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with a lot of that James as I've gone off the idea of explosives being on outer columns. Some people have suggested that the charges, thermite and RDX, were radio controlled. This make sense and is simple. The the idea of radio controlled charges means you can choose where to cut the core thereby initiating the cascade effect at any floor on the tower. I said floor but I figure every forth floor was cut at the core.

Remember the key to working out how they did it is the thermite. Weaken / compromise the structure and the use a minimal amount of 'Linear Shaped Charges' to bring her down. And the reason for the thermite is to keep the sound of explosives to a minimum.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
You can see these explosions as small flashes, smoke and debris above the 80th floor on this video (keep your eye on the nearside corner above the line of smoke on the 80th floor)

Well I just watched that clip and there is a flash on the right of the south tower before it comes down. We need another clip to back this up though.

But yes good evidence for explosives.

Same clip on Google:

Link

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
James C wrote:
You can see these explosions as small flashes, smoke and debris above the 80th floor on this video (keep your eye on the nearside corner above the line of smoke on the 80th floor)

Well I just watched that clip and there is a flash on the right of the south tower before it comes down. We need another clip to back this up though.

But yes good evidence for explosives.

Same clip on Google:

[GVideo]http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?
docid=-3173519241898945782[/GVideo]

Thanks Patrick,

I would ask that you take another look at the clip because there is a very significant flash on the corner of the building also. It happens on the nearside corner at the same time as the flash on the right. It is about a third of the way up above the base of the smoke on the 80th floor - just keep your eye on the upper mass of the building, the bit that starts to rotate when the tower collapses. In fact, this flash on the corner is about level with the base of the smoke on the north tower. I think this is significant because it shows the use of explosives above the point of failure that NIST believes to be so important, i.e. the 80th floor area.

There might also be a flash on the very top of the tower, visible just before the tip of the tower falls below the line of smoke. This could however be sunlight glinting on flying debris. See what you think.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I've got it now about ten floors or more above the corner with the molten metal dipping out. A slight flash, yes I see it although I'll have to watch it when I'm sober to make any real comment! Very Happy
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you keep clicking the pause/play, the flashes can be seen quite easily. The flash on the near corner is actually quicker to disappear than the lower flash, so its harder to see. But when you freeze the frames at the right moment the two flashes do appear together and look almost identical.

This is a high defintion movie...I wonder if there are more flashes that are not no easy to make out on this resolutoin. Anyone able to magnify this and take a closer look?

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you open that mpeg in an editing program (I use Virtual Dub) you can see a single flash above the NW corner in frame 91, just above the mechanical floors (darker stripe) then another flash on the NE corner on the rotating top of the Tower as it is in rotation at frame 104, with a second flash in what appears to be the same location at frame 154.
Another flash appears in the middle of the rotating east face at frame 208.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frame 104

south tower flashs.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  60.65 KB
 Viewed:  158 Time(s)

south tower flashs.jpg

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a 3D fourier transformation for the collapse of the north tower (see below).

I use the audio from the 911 Eyewitness video:

Link

north-tower-main.jpg
 Description:
3D fourier transformation of North Tower Collapse.
 Filesize:  170.98 KB
 Viewed:  113 Time(s)

north-tower-main.jpg

north tower collapse EQ.mp3
 Description:
This is the audio I used for the 3D fourier transformation.

Download
 Filename:  north tower collapse EQ.mp3
 Filesize:  205.57 KB
 Downloaded:  319 Time(s)

Last edited by Patrick Brown on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before anybody says anything I just realized I forgot to account for the speed of sound in air as this was filmed a couple of miles away! Embarassed

That first peak is probably more like 17 seconds before collapse and the start of collapse is probably at about 17 seconds on the pic. I correct this when I've thought about it a bit more. For those that have seen the full “911 Eyewitness” documentary you'll understand what I'm on about.

[EDIT: OK I've corrected the picture. I'm now going to see if there is any similarity between the south and north tower audio.]

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick, one idea that occurred to me using your sound analysis technique is that many videos have the low frequency explosive sounds explained away as wind noise or camera bump.

Perhaps if it was possible to synchronise various video soundtracks and overlay the sound maps from them, it would be possible to see which ones are due to those extraneous noises, and which ones coincide.

There will probably be slight frame speed differences /mic sensitivity and direction etc., but the common relevant main events should be very close if not exact matches.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there are a few clips which show cameras shuddering just before the collapse so I might have a go at that one day.

The idea of the 3D fourier transformations was to highlight the explosion although the one I did for the north tower above doesn't really add anything new. The south tower one was quite good as you can see what looks very much like explosive blasts across much of the frequency spectrum which I'm sure is indicative of explosive events.

Remember you can click the images to get full size versions which gives you more detail. I did compare the waveforms for north and south tower and although there are similarities it's not compelling. Some would even argue that any patterns I might find could be explained away by chaos theory.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: