FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

19 April 1993 - Waco: The Rules of Engagement -Powerful film
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: 19 April 1993 - Waco: The Rules of Engagement -Powerful film Reply with quote

This is a very powerful and very moving documentary on the WACO siege, Texas, 1993. I guess many of you may have already seen it... but if you havent - this is a must see film. This EVIL act by US "law" enforcement authorities was just the beginning - The davidians were not bad or evil people... 86 people were murdered during the siege, which lasted over a month - they were shot, gassed and burned. 17 of them were children.

"The Rules of Engagement" Part 1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665&q=Waco%2C+ the+rules+of+engagement

Not for the faint.... heres Part 2.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1755692679103175934&q=Waco%2C +the+rules+of+engagement

See the similarities to the 9/11 events? Destroying evidence, LIES LIES and more LIES.... The whole damm US government legacy is one never-ending "psy-op"..... Rolling Eyes

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezus...... this is interesting..... found this little gem on the Truthseekers website -

"Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McKeahan and Conway LeBleu were the only four BAFT men killed at Waco.In an autopsy performed by a “private Doctor” all four were found to have near identical “execution style” head wounds. All four had previously been bodyguards for Clinton prior to their deaths in April 1993. "

Source:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=14

So by this account the Davidians never killed anyone in retaliation, and BILL CLINTON the US president at the time obviously wanted these men dead...... Its also worth mentioning that exactly 2 years later on April 19th, 2005 was the Oklahoma City bombing - the bombing of a federal building which housed the BAFT headquarters, killing 168 people - the worst terrorist attack on US soil prior to 9/11 - and by all accounts another INSIDE JOB...

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More research -

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/category.asp?ID=24

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree with Celtic king.

Superb documentary but very sickening at the same time especially the thermal imaging footage.

www.cornwall911truth.info
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Inside WACO tonight Channel 4 9:00 pm Reply with quote

Talking Points – Inside Waco

Channel 4, 1 February 2007, 9.00pm
http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/T/talking_points/index.html

Channel 4 wrote:
In February 1993, the world watched with bated breath as the biggest armed siege in modern American history unfolded in a heavily armed property in Texas. The bungled raid, on the headquarters of an extreme religious group led by David Koresh, culminated in the deaths of 84 men, women and children.

Hmm bungled eh.

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent done much research on waco, but it seems to me the tactic used by the law enforcement agencies was excessive and not ness.

Ive only seen some alex jones stuff on this, and he was there, so i guess he is a reasonably good witness.

i am looking fwd to seeing how the program tonight puts forward the version of events.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could also try this:

Waco: A New Revelation is the film that triggered a new Congressional investigation of the Waco tragedy, and caused the Justice Department and the FBI to reverse their long-held positions on Waco. It has generated a firestorm of events unprecedented in the history of documentary filmmaking.

After six years of painstaking investigation, the complete story of the tragedy in Texas is finally coming to light. This compelling feature-length documentary presents new revelations about the events that led up to the deaths of 79 men, women and children at Mount Carmel on April 19, 1993.

http://www.getwaco.com/

Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5510108493532885562

Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2962656895645965329

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton's baptism of fire you could say.

Elected as President 42 on 3.11.92

Sworn in on 20.1.93

WTC 93 on 26.2.93

WACO on 28.2.93 to 19.4.93

Some start to your Presidency and it just went downhill for him from there.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't hold your breathe about the channel 4 documentary since the reviews claim it steers clear of wild conspiracies.

This documentary is worth watching

WACO: THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/storyville/waco.shtml

Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665

Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1755692679103175934

http://www.waco93.com/

Worth downloading since the BBC are pulling a lot of their material from google video
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why r the bbc pulling their material off googlevideo? how do you know?

cheers

www.sanityforsale.wordpress.com
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was an interesting insight into what happens when immovable irrationality meets unstoppable incompetence. I hope Reno and the other top bods at the relevant government agencies got the can after that disasterous operation.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was an engagement with the christian patriots that started with this government-perpetrated atrocity and ended in Oklahoma
The Rules of Engagement movie is well worth watching
The start off for this war on terror mash

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought Wako stunk but now I know exactly how bad. Shocking and disgusting state sponsored massacre.
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this doc very poor when compared to rules of engagment.

A lot of facts were obmitted and they seemed to be making Koresh into a Manson charactor.

There was no mention of the invites Koresh gave to the ATF to come and inspect his weapons, none of the recordings where Koresh got the FBI to admit the helicopters were armed and firing etc
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i watched most of this lastnight. however even though i dont know much about the event but do know the type of coverage 9/11 has had i turned over and said to my girlfreind these exact words.

"this is about what didnt happen at waco but they want us to think happened at waco" i then turned over to question time for more of the same rubbish.

terrorism was talked about and 9/11 was mentioned and not one person doubted 9/11, which led to me screaming at the t.v for someone to say 9/11 is a lie, but it didnt happen so i ..............zzzzzzzzzzzz.

this is the effect 9/11 has had on me the properganda just dosnt work anymore i know its all lies without even knowing it (if that makes sense) Rolling Eyes
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fixuplooksharp wrote:
why r the bbc pulling their material off googlevideo? how do you know?

cheers

www.sanityforsale.wordpress.com

I've seen several recent examples where BBC films are no longer available. The reason could be as innocent as protecting their copyright.

As for the documentary, I agree it was very poor. I flicked in and out but it seemed that anything that didn't fit they left out or left open.

For example: if the aim was to arrest Koresh there were apparaently ample opportunities to do so in the weeks and months before the seige when they had Koresh under surveillance and when Koresh left the compound. Yet they presented the decision to attack the compound like it was the most natural solution.

The film stated that no one knows for sure how the fires started but that the authorities claimed the Branch Davidians started them themselves and yet fail to mention or screen the most damming footage: that of a tank with a flame thrower clearing pumping flames into the building. It would be the equivalent of making a 9/11 documentary and failing to mention WTC7.

I can't believe that anyone making a 2 hour documentary would not have watched the previous documentaries on Waco and so it is hard to believe this was ignorance of the facts on their part
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
i watched most of this lastnight. however even though i dont know much about the event but do know the type of coverage 9/11 has had i turned over and said to my girlfreind these exact words.

"this is about what didnt happen at waco but they want us to think happened at waco" i then turned over to question time for more of the same rubbish.

terrorism was talked about and 9/11 was mentioned and not one person doubted 9/11, which led to me screaming at the t.v for someone to say 9/11 is a lie, but it didnt happen so i ..............zzzzzzzzzzzz.

this is the effect 9/11 has had on me the properganda just dosnt work anymore i know its all lies without even knowing it (if that makes sense) Rolling Eyes

LOL that made me laugh. Screaming at the TV can lead to switching it off altogether.

I operate on a very simple rule:

If the media are "telling" me something, then I'm initially inclined to think about what they are not telling me.

If they keep telling me then I begin to doubt what they are telling me.

If they persist then I know I'm somewhere near the right track.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If the media are "telling" me something, then I'm initially inclined to think about what they are not telling me.

If they keep telling me then I begin to doubt what they are telling me.

If they persist then I know I'm somewhere near the right track.

You mean like the current coverage of global warming for instance?
I saw the doc' on waco last night, they basically omitted any evidence that contradicted the view they wished to project, i.e. that the fbi and army's failure was down to error, misjudgement, etc etc. Where, in reality they did exactly what they set out to do.

There was a doc the other night about a disappearing island off the bay of bengal, or somewhere in that region, they put it down to rising sea levels due to global warming. I haven't researched this myself but my surveyor tells me that was a blatant lie, it was actually wipe off the map during a series of hurricanes a long time ago....I'm told.

There are recogniseable patterns to the event / reaction / explanation scenario that once recognised become transparent, and as marky54 points out, 'the propoganda doesn't work anymore.
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a video on You Tube somewhere of comedian Bill Hicks discussing the footage of a tank spraying fire at the compound. Interestingly Hicks had a life long friend who is now a cohort of Alex Jones and was with Jones when they did the Bohemian Grove thing.

Shame Hicks is no longer around, he would have had some good material to work with and he wouldnt just be known for about 5 or 6 jokes.

Hicks would have been a 9/11 truther without any doubt.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samantha J Fox wrote:
There is a video on You Tube somewhere of comedian Bill Hicks discussing the footage of a tank spraying fire at the compound. Interestingly Hicks had a life long friend who is now a cohort of Alex Jones and was with Jones when they did the Bohemian Grove thing.

Shame Hicks is no longer around, he would have had some good material to work with and he wouldnt just be known for about 5 or 6 jokes.

Hicks would have been a 9/11 truther without any doubt.

There is absolutely no doubt that Bill would have been ranting about 9/11 in his inimitable way. I'd argue that he is only known for about 5 or 6 jokes only by those who don't really know him. There is plenty of material available on CD and DVD as well as a lot of bootleg stuff. I long to find some material I haven't already heard!

However, I think you may be confusing Kevin Booth, Bill Hicks' lifelong friend and now collaborator and neighbour of Alex Jones at Sacred Cow and Mike Hanson who gatecrashed Bohemian Grove on 15th July 2000.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The footage of the tank is a bit fuzzy on you tube but you can still see what Bill Hicks is referring to. On the original footage it is much clearer

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8072092711009539599

Flames coming FROM the tank: go figure
wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a video of a Bill Hicks anniversary thing with Alex Jones presenting some award thing. They were both from Austin, Texas, right?

Didn't Hicks say outright that he "wasn't some conspiracy nut but he is just not stupid so he knows a few people control the world"?
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the saddest things about Waco was the guy (I think from Manchester) who lost 5 members of his family there.

Waco is what happens when you give the police unlimited power - we have already had a taster of this in this in the UK with killings like that of Harry Stanley and the Stockwell tube shooting - the police say it is justified, therefore it is.

Next time - it could be you.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Waco - if you don't know... Reply with quote

This is the least slickly produced of the three documentaries on Waco, but it provides information and evidence not available in the others, which I believe should be encountered first. In particular, the scene of the tank backing out of the building and shooting flames. There was an effort to refute that interpretation of the video, but IMO Thompson's interpretation stands.

Link

Link

Link

Link

http://politicalfriendster.com/showConnection.php?id1=6676&id2=6677

Link

Link

http://politicalfriendster.com/showConnection.php?id1=6678&id2=6676
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waco was clearly some sort of sick elite sacrifice stunt. As I understand it Koresh went into town most days, often on his own, and unarmed. If they wanted to pick him up they could have done it then. They sent in the thugs in masks to execute those people on live television.

Whenever I wonder whether life under the NWO might not be all that bad, I think of Waco. That's what awaits us all unless we get them first.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could get a better sense of the role William Buford played in the Waco murders. He seems to provided the most direct connection to Arkansas. I have to wonder if Koresh had the goods on Mena.

Link

It is a matter of public record that Koresh was out shooting with ATF agents 9 days before the initial assault. He willingly loaded their guns and handed the loaded guns to the ATF agents. They certainly could have nabbed him then.

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the amount of Britons killed at Waco, I always thought it a scandal that the issue came and went so quickly in the UK.
suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
Given the amount of Britons killed at Waco, I always thought it a scandal that the issue came and went so quickly in the UK.

Mention Waco these days and most brits don't know what you're talking about.

It hardly even registered. Many here are more concerned with house prices and patio decking than children incinerated by the most powerful government and country the world has ever known.

You'd think that would be of interest to everyone, but apparently not.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WACO:
New videos (courtesy of Cynthia McKinney, who circulated list):

1. All Power to the People - U.S. government documents, rare news clips, and interviews with both ex-activists and former FBI/CIA officers, provide deep insight into the bloody conflict between political dissent and governmental authority in the U.S. of the 60s and 70s.: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/all-power-to-the-people/

2. Ruby Ridge - On August 21, 1992 a paramilitary unit of the U.S. Marshals Service ventured onto the 20-acre property known as Ruby Ridge.: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ruby-ridge/

3. WACO - Waco: The Rules of Engagement is a highly detailed examination of the interaction between David Koresh, his members, and Federal Law Enforcement. It shows how the FBI misled the public and American political leaders in order to focus overwhelming force on a group whose diversity of race, national origin, and apocalyptic religious beliefs made its members easy targets for lethal abuse of civil and human rights.: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/waco-the-rules-of-engagement/

AND a new 2011 documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaMy_MVSkMg

Also Waco Part 1:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5510108493532885562#

Waco Part 2:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5510108493532885562#docid=2962 656895645965329

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: