FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Discussion' between Andy and Ally
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: 'Discussion' between Andy and Ally Reply with quote

andyb ratboy, ianneal useful idiot

Last edited by Ally on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally, if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. You have done nothing but abuse regular members of that forum. I hardly campaigned for it but when you will insult all, including members of this forum over there, then you will have to live with the fallout. People told you many, many times to stop posting and you persisted. The mod said last week he would post your IP address if it continued and it did, so, I for one have no problem with that.

You say you are pro the campaign yet all you do is put people off the real issues with your insults and you provide ammunition for the likes of NFB. Was it not you they quoted in their article that tainted the rest of us. The way you act makes me deeply suspicious of you and your motives.

You seem to think you have all the answers yet can't have a reasoned debate and show us the proof you have. You shout shill(or worse) at anyone who doesn't agree with you, how does that help our cause?

Oh and have you got anymore racist Muslim jokes for us?

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope u rot in hell

Last edited by Ally on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Kier
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally, I don't think you're being very reasonable. The forum you refer to is not a 'forum of haters', I wouldn't be a regular on there myself if it was. There's many sceptics (not haters) on there and people like andyb have done a great job of getting people to think about 9/11 - even joining here to come and debate with people on this forum.

I'm aware of how somebody came from that forum and posted a picture of you, but that was on the same level of what you were dishing out over there. That's what happens when people get angry and fed up, unfortunately. I'm really disappointed to hear about abusive PMs too, because I don't think that's what you're really like.

When you join a forum, it's good to try and gauge the general feeling the place before you post there...read some threads and figure out people's attitudes. People over there aren't averse to discussing 9/11 or any other issue; they just don't like it when people steam in with a "Wake up, Sheeple!" attitude. I'm sure most people here don't like it when they're told they're 'wrong'. It's really unfortunate that you've drawn the conclusions you have about people on the forum, because a lot of people there, me included, have a lot of interest in similar things to yourself. And nobody was slagging you off before you got there, nobody had even spoken of you on there before - where you've got that idea from, I'm really not sure.

Kier.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only said you were a noplaner after one of the other forum members brought it up after coming over here. Unlike you, I don't edit my posts. The mod over there threatened you last week about printing your IP address and he's actually rather upset you've given me the credit.

I would understand if I did actually campaign for your IP address to be posted but you went over there and abused most of the members, including myself and John white.

The hornets nest is there for all and sundry to see who stirred it Ally, not everyone is as stupid as you seem to be. I know they didn't just manipulate that photo for no reason. I have not had any photo's of me manipulated nor has it happened to anyone else on that forum. Does that not tell you something??

I did not justify NFB's attacks but I do say they are hzardly surprising with you going round insulting anyone who does not agree with you. I think the campaign would be better off without you.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear not fellas. Every religion has schisms. It's the natural course of such organised mythology.

Isn't it marvelous that Al Gore invented the internet? It's like a front row seat to a crack-pot crackup!

Back in the old days one would have to venture into an actual insane asylum to witness such hillarity!

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why should I stop posting on a public forum when people were already slagging me off before I got there? and now your calling me a racist, boy your in deep water, I hope you can swim.

Who was slagging you off before you got there. Me thinks you arer a bit delusional and paranoid. Keep off the wacky backy!

And I would rather not repeat your racist Muslim joke, many saw it although you did edit it. You have also threatened people with violence and your university will no doubt be receiving compaints from the forum members as a result.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

I did not justify NFB's attacks but I do say they are hzardly surprising with you going round insulting anyone who does not agree with you. I think the campaign would be better off without you.

And now my IP has been broadcast by NFB you're no doubt over the moon.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well perhaps you might learn something then. Although as the say, you can't fix stupid.

and I will admit that I don't like you Ally, you have been rude to me on this forum, the Mark Thomas forum and in numerous PM's. Hardly surprising is it really.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kier wrote:

I'm aware of how somebody came from that forum and posted a picture of you, but that was on the same level of what you were dishing out over there. That's what happens when people get angry and fed up, unfortunately. I'm really disappointed to hear about abusive PMs too, because I don't think that's what you're really like.

Kier.

cheerz Kier

Last edited by Ally on Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

and I will admit that I don't like you Ally

that's a bit bloody obvious
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

And I would rather not repeat your racist Muslim joke, many saw it although you did edit it. You have also threatened people with violence and your university will no doubt be receiving compaints from the forum members as a result.

please stop lying andy

how much lower can you get posting pictures of my dad, my IP address and now making up malicious lies to report to my Internet provider.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still haven't said who was slagghing you off on the forum before you got there. You like throwing wild false accusations Ally, perhaps you should go and work for NFB.

Oh and still failing to address your racist joke I see.

Kier
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a clique, Ally. I bothered to come over here and talk to you, because it was just getting stupid over there. I know we've never met - I wasn't aware I'd had any communication with you before, apart from trying to reason with you on that forum Confused

I'm really bewildered over the way you're acting actually..I remember Jane Pickup talking to me about you and she said you were really nice, I know other people have said it too and I'd no reason to think differently.

I am not pretending to know what's in the PMs, although a couple of them have been posted over there. I said I was disappointed to hear about them, because I don't think that's what you're really like. Did you not read what I wrote? Fair enough, you won't utter another word to me, that's your choice. I'm not even sure how this situation even came about. I keep trying to speak reasonably to you, but it's like you're not even interested in seeing it from another perspective. You clearly know who I am, so surely you'd know that I wouldn't associate with a bunch of haters. You've got the wrong idea about people over there and that was all I was trying to say to you.

K.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

andy, please provide proof or stop spreading lies

why you acting like the bigman keyboard warrior when we both know you'd never dream of saying owt like that to my face?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
andyb wrote:

andy, please provide proof or stop spreading lies

why you acting like the bigman keyboard warrior when we both know you'd never dream of saying owt like that to my face?

Ally,

You take too many drugs. I think it is you acting the bigman, threatening a lot of people on that forum with violence. I have no problem telling you what I think of you to your face, I'm hardly anonymous am I. I have not threatened you at all and if the only way you can win arguments is by fighting then I was correct annd the campaign could do wothout you.

You editted your racist joke out after it offended the forum memebrs there. I can't believe you are trying to deny it. Racist and a disgrace to the movememt

Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afternoon, everyone. I am the MOD from the site that published Ally's IP. I warned him a week ago that if he continued to be abusive, continued to log in under multiple personalities (to argue with himself), or continued to be threatening, that i would publish his IP.

He chose to ignore my warning.

Andyb did NOT demand that the IP be published, nor did he suggest it in the first place. I did. After a further week of utter nonsense from Ally, I gave Ally one last warning. He, once again, ignored it.

Maybe next time he will listen to people, rather than just blather off his ignorant little mouth with the dull ramblings of his quark-like mentality.

Oh, and for the record Ally, your pathetic threats you PMed to me resulted in the dean of the university being forwarded your entire sum of pathetic, racist, homophobic, petulant nonsense.

Have a nice semester.

Rolling Eyes

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a hideous lying turd
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

You editted your racist joke out after it offended the forum memebrs there. I can't believe you are trying to deny it. Racist and a disgrace to the movememt

can you stop lying about me please andy
Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
andyb wrote:

please stop lying andy

how much lower can you get posting pictures of my dad, my IP address and now making up malicious lies to report to my Internet provider.

I have a full back-up of the Forums, including the change log.

Be careful who you call a liar, when proof is held that it is YOU that has problems with the truth.

You were warned.

You should have listened.

Ignorance isn't ALWAYS bliss!!

Shocked

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
andyb wrote:

can you stop lying about me please andy

you are the lying racist

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time out good people.

I promise I have not involved myself at all in any of the issues you have faced on the other forum, Ally.

I appeal to everyone supporter and critic alike not to post abusively. If I haven't pulled up all individuals on the need to avoid personal abuse, consider yourselves warned now. Respect people and allow them to hold a different views.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep repeating your new mantra over and over, suppose it's better than 'no-plane c*unt' as the racist tag couldn't be further from the truth but hey that's not the purpose of your malicous slurs against me.

here's another one for the record

Quote:
andyb
Wild Spotty Teenager

861 Posts
Posted - TODAY : 13:28:15

just post the c*nts IP address and be done with it

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
keep repeating your new mantra over and over, suppose it's better than 'no-plane c*unt' as the racist tag couldn't be further from the truth but hey that's not the purpose of your malicous slurs against me.

here's another one for the record

Quote:
andyb
Wild Spotty Teenager

861 Posts
Posted - TODAY : 13:28:15

just post the c*nts IP address and be done with it

Well, that was after a week of abuse form yourself. I like the way my one post has been taken, why not link the whole thread. Re you being a racist, I can't say but the joke you posted would have suited a BNP forum. I have no purpose with any slurs against you and they certainly aren't malicious, I've just coem to defewnd myself after you initially lied about me and to let others know just what you have been up to. I haven't made anything up or lied like you have Ally.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you've called me a racist about ten times, I'd say that was a flat out lie and you know it, along with anyone here that actually knows me, so keep exposing yourself a spoilt vindictive little brat. Laughing
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
you've called me a racist about ten times, I'd say that was a flat out lie and you know it, along with anyone here that actually knows me, so keep exposing yourself a spoilt vindictive little brat. Laughing

you are the one who wrote a racist joke that offended people Ally not me, so no I don't see that as lying. why not put it up here and let others decide?

Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
you've called me a racist about ten times, I'd say that was a flat out lie and you know it,

Strange how our site logs show that you DID post a racist joke....and later edited it away.

Or did you not realise that we kept back-ups of everything?

Your IP was published (exactly as i warned you it would be) because you did not pay attention to the warnings you had been given over the previous week. Andyb is NOT to blame.

My apologies to all here who do not want to see this argument. I guess that most of you are now seeing Ally in his true colours.

Pretty, aren't they?

Shocked

Psikottix
(Moderator, www.markthomasinfo.com )

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've split the thread since this spat between Andy and Ally is off the topic of the NFB's article and website.

I am strongly inclined to lock the thread since in my opinion this forum is not the appropriate place to try and resolve personal differences, but I will let it ride for now because this isn't just about Andy and Ally but also touches some broader issues such as how this forum is moderated, etc
Kier
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm still really confused by all of this. Ally, I'm not sure why you feel I would have 'done myself a favour by keeping my mouth shut' on the other forum, regarding the post I wrote here. I was trying to reason with you. I had no problem with you, and still haven't.

I was never abusive to you on that forum, and kept out of a lot of the threads you posted on because insults going backwards and forwards just aren't interesting. I wasn't impressed with the photo getting put up over here, and said so on that forum. Beyond, that - and trying to get you to think about better ways of getting an argument across - I had little to do with any of it. Feel free not to speak to me again, again it's your choice. I think if you really had some 'respect' for me, like you said you once had, you would have realised that I was not attacking you; I've got no reason to do so.

Pax
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a hideous thred
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: